Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree37Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-04-2013, 18:31   #106
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Abu Qatada to be deported

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
So why was this piece of crap not put straight on a plane in 2009,when a british court ruled it was ok.?
That by the way was when Labour was in Power, Yeh know who i mean? Those knobs that are now slagging Teresa off fer cocking up. The fact that all of em are useless gets, goes well beyond some people.
jaysay, BERNADETTE and westendlass like this.
Old 23-04-2013, 18:35   #107
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
maybe they will refund us teh cost of fighting their illigal war in iraq as well.That would get us out of a lot of debt its what helped put us in it so bad in the first place.

infact i would appreciate it if teh usa would refund me my fuel expenses because their stupid war doubled the price of fuel over night

mind you they cant afford 50p for teh meter to electrecute a terrorist these days so theres no hope really

unless they sell teh rest of america to the chineese lol
It wasn't the fault of the Americans that you guys were fighting in Iraq. You volunteered. Other countries, friends and allies of the US, realized that this was a bs war and didn't join in. I'm fortunate enough to live in one of those countries.
cashman, jaysay and walkinman221 like this.
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2013, 21:27   #108
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
It wasn't the fault of the Americans that you guys were fighting in Iraq. You volunteered. Other countries, friends and allies of the US, realized that this was a bs war and didn't join in. I'm fortunate enough to live in one of those countries.
fair point but america controls the oil and we get sod all so in effect high prices are americas fault so surely im still due a refund

america said jump to war and blair asked how high.

our country believed it was above board because both america and our own prime minister lied through their teeth

i suppose in hind sight when teh rest of teh world is telling america to bog off we should have been asking what our leader wasnt telling us

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2013, 21:28   #109
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
That by the way was when Labour was in Power, Yeh know who i mean? Those knobs that are now slagging Teresa off fer cocking up. The fact that all of em are useless gets, goes well beyond some people.
if tony blair started deporting war criminals how would his wife have made a living
jaysay likes this.

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Old 23-04-2013, 21:39   #110
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
if tony blair started deporting war criminals how would his wife have made a living
Fair Point.
Old 24-04-2013, 08:33   #111
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Was reading an article on the case in one of your papers ... Guardian, I think ... and came across this gem: "The judges said the fact that he was considered a dangerous terrorist was irrelevant to their decision."
They live in their own little dream world Eric, its time the law books, most of which were with regards to centuries ago, were scraped and rewritten to suit modern day living. If this screw up of a judge thinks that he should order that he's detained in a maximum security jail, until he wants to leave this country and finds somebody who will take him besides Jordon
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2013, 08:37   #112
Resting in Peace

Quote:
That's why Blair said signing up to the European Human Rights Act was the finest thing he's done in politics, well it will keep him in the champagne life style he's come used to.
Old 24-04-2013, 09:39   #113
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Hey up, can hardly blame our prime minister of the time for not seeing the long term view and it's consequences.

You can't see much with your head stuck up a U.S. Presidents arse!
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2013, 10:44   #114
Beacon of light

so.....that's why he always looked a bit tanned.
accyman likes this.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2013, 10:55   #115
Full Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
so.....that's why he always looked a bit tanned.
And his decisions stank !
accyman likes this.
westendlass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2013, 13:14   #116
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Hey up, can hardly blame our prime minister of the time for not seeing the long term view and it's consequences.

You can't see much with your head stuck up a U.S. Presidents arse!
The only difference between a brown noser and a shlthead is depth perception
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2013, 14:34   #117
God Member

a journalist asks milliband how far things had to open to give graham jones his tan

DaveinGermany likes this.

Old 24-04-2013, 14:58   #118
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
a journalist asks milliband how far things had to open to give graham jones his tan

He's even got the pucker too!
Old 24-04-2013, 17:14   #119
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
He's even got the pucker too!
I wish he'd spit it out
Old 25-04-2013, 03:05   #120

All credit to the government for their relentless pursuit of any avenue that can get this joker out of the UK. He's not British, and has no right to be. To my mind you lose your rights as a citizen when you act against citizens (it wasnt a christmas present he was wrapping when the idiot blew his own hand off - hence the hook for a hand).

So the court route failed, next step change the law by signing a mutual extradition treaty. If that fails, temporarily suspend the human rights act while you jet him to the fate he deserves.

While I know most here are labour supporters, I think we can at least agree that on this issue the govt is absolutely correct to get him removed no matter what.
GEaston is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..