Accrington Web
   

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!


Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!



Like Tree37Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-04-2013, 07:20   #121
Super Moderator


 
Wynonie Harris's Avatar
 

Re: Abu Qatada to be deported

Quote:
Originally Posted by GEaston View Post
he was wrapping when the idiot blew his own hand off - hence the hook for a hand).
Are you sure you've got the right bloke here?
__________________
Wynonie Harris is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 25-04-2013, 08:25   #122
Resting in Peace
 
jaysay's Avatar
 

Re: Abu Qatada to be deported

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris View Post
Are you sure you've got the right bloke here?
Hookies (Abu Hamza) is in America now ain't he, better in America where he WILL get just what he deserves, maybe America can take his mate Qatada as well
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2013, 09:07   #123
Mog
Full Member
 
Mog's Avatar
 

Re: Abu Qatada to be deported

Quote:
Originally Posted by GEaston View Post
All credit to the government for their relentless pursuit of any avenue that can get this joker out of the UK. He's not British, and has no right to be. To my mind you lose your rights as a citizen when you act against citizens (it wasnt a christmas present he was wrapping when the idiot blew his own hand off - hence the hook for a hand).

So the court route failed, next step change the law by signing a mutual extradition treaty. If that fails, temporarily suspend the human rights act while you jet him to the fate he deserves.

While I know most here are labour supporters, I think we can at least agree that on this issue the govt is absolutely correct to get him removed no matter what.
G. Do you honestly think that because we do not vote poxy Tory , then we are Labour supporters. You are like the Government that you support. Blind to anything else. Now back to ABU.
We cant get rid of Abu Qatada. I cant get my breath. ISLAM. What is happening in Britain now is similar to what their raping, murdering, child molesting, lying, selfish, fascist ‘prophet’ did at the beginning of this disgusting religion of hate. To gain followers, Muhammad wrote Surahs preaching the tolerance and acceptance of other people and religions.

When he acquired riches and power (through violence and lies) he then changed his tune. No longer was it the case of infidels or kafirs being tolerated, it was now an ultimatum of three options. (These are the three options Islam gives you).

1. Convert to Islam.
2. Submit as an inferior citizen (dhimmi) and pay the non-Muslim tax, the Jizya.
3. Be killed.

The EU is forcing everyone within its dictatorship to accept Islam.

Anyone who has actually researched Islam and the Quran will know that the goal of Islam is to bring the world into the house of Allah. That includes Britain, and, while living in taxpayer funded accomodation and spending your taxes on themselves, they scheme and plot against this nation.
In all of this I have not used a swear word once. One way or another, We must get rid of all these people before its too late. Trifle thee not as thy time is short.
Mog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2013, 10:11   #124
Senior Member
 
Alan Varrechia's Avatar
 

Re: Abu Qatada to be deported

This is part of the popes acceptance speech. I don't see much of a differance to be honest.

"I do further promise and declare that I will, when opportunity presents, make and wage relentless war, secretly and openly, against all heretics, Protestants and Masons, as I am directed to do, to extirpate them from the face of the whole earth; and that I will spare neither age, sex nor condition, and that will hang, burn, waste, boil, flay, strangle, and bury alive these infamous heretics; rip up the stomachs and wombs of their women, and crush their infants’ heads against the walls in order to annihilate their execrable race."
Alan Varrechia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2013, 10:14   #125
Resting in Peace
 
jaysay's Avatar
 

Re: Abu Qatada to be deported

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mog View Post
G. Do you honestly think that because we do not vote poxy Tory , then we are Labour supporters. You are like the Government that you support. Blind to anything else. Now back to ABU.
We cant get rid of Abu Qatada. I cant get my breath. ISLAM. What is happening in Britain now is similar to what their raping, murdering, child molesting, lying, selfish, fascist ‘prophet’ did at the beginning of this disgusting religion of hate. To gain followers, Muhammad wrote Surahs preaching the tolerance and acceptance of other people and religions.

When he acquired riches and power (through violence and lies) he then changed his tune. No longer was it the case of infidels or kafirs being tolerated, it was now an ultimatum of three options. (These are the three options Islam gives you).

1. Convert to Islam.
2. Submit as an inferior citizen (dhimmi) and pay the non-Muslim tax, the Jizya.
3. Be killed.

The EU is forcing everyone within its dictatorship to accept Islam.

Anyone who has actually researched Islam and the Quran will know that the goal of Islam is to bring the world into the house of Allah. That includes Britain, and, while living in taxpayer funded accomodation and spending your taxes on themselves, they scheme and plot against this nation.
In all of this I have not used a swear word once. One way or another, We must get rid of all these people before its too late. Trifle thee not as thy time is short.
A very good informative post Mog
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2013, 10:17   #126
Resting in Peace
 
jaysay's Avatar
 

Re: Abu Qatada to be deported

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Varrechia View Post
This is part of the popes acceptance speech. I don't see much of a differance to be honest.

"I do further promise and declare that I will, when opportunity presents, make and wage relentless war, secretly and openly, against all heretics, Protestants and Masons, as I am directed to do, to extirpate them from the face of the whole earth; and that I will spare neither age, sex nor condition, and that will hang, burn, waste, boil, flay, strangle, and bury alive these infamous heretics; rip up the stomachs and wombs of their women, and crush their infants’ heads against the walls in order to annihilate their execrable race."
Didn't know you spoke latin so fluently Alan
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2013, 11:02   #127
Full Member
 
GEaston's Avatar
 

Re: Abu Qatada to be deported

Alan,

You are indeed correct, the pope had exactly that mantra 1000 years prior. Doesn't suit him today but so far as I can tell the Christians didn't have the convert option, it was just kill the infidel because "god wills it".

I see the world from a different perspective Mog. I grew up in Newcastle where there are pretty much no other races than white English. I lived in Bermuda where whites are a minority, and here in Asia where religion is either non-existent (china) or multi-faith as here in Singapore.

Here we have no issues with faith. The Chinese make up 60% of the population and the believe all sorts of strange stuff (hungry ghost day - burning money to pass it to your dead relatives) alters for offerings (always involving burning stuff) but no religion we'd recognise.

There are Muslims, but no radical ones. Anyone like qatada here would be immediately removed from society (execution or prison). He would not have rights here, which was my point about human rights don't apply when you commit crimes against society such as murder.

All the Muslims I know here are nice folk who keep themselves to themselves. They can't stand the radical bunch either as it gives the peaceful majority a bad name. I do think they have issues with interpretation of their holy book, but no different to the Christian book. I distinctly recall George Bush on TV said re Iraq "god told me to do it" which is terrifying as the president actually has power.

If it were up to me I'd ban religion outright, all of them. It is after all the greatest cause of war and death on the planet. Chinese do just fine without it.
GEaston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2013, 11:05   #128
Full Member
 
GEaston's Avatar
 

Abu Qatada to be deported

Ah same beard, different bloke.

We can leave it to the Jordanians to provide him with a hook.
GEaston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2013, 11:41   #129
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique
 
Less's Avatar
Re: Abu Qatada to be deported

Quote:
Originally Posted by GEaston View Post
If it were up to me I'd ban religion outright, all of them. It is after all the greatest cause of war and death on the planet. Chinese do just fine without it.
I do just fine without it, however I would not be so silly as to consider banning it, it's a mind thing, how do you prove someone is worshipping his tooth brush?
Do you consider all that have these mouth cleansing items are part of some bristly cult?
Do you torture them and threaten to remove their teeth so that they are no longer part of the perfect image.
Personally I have no problem with any form of religion so long as it causes no harm or infringes on anyone else's beliefs.

Hung by my own petard! A big toothy grin smiley, I must worship my tooth brush.
__________________
“I am a Bear of Very Little Brain, and long words bother me.”

Winnie the Pooh


June 23, 2016 the day democracy in Britain and Europe was killed off.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2013, 13:08   #130
God Member
 
Eric's Avatar
 

Re: Abu Qatada to be deported

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Varrechia View Post
This is part of the popes acceptance speech. I don't see much of a differance to be honest.

"I do further promise and declare that I will, when opportunity presents, make and wage relentless war, secretly and openly, against all heretics, Protestants and Masons, as I am directed to do, to extirpate them from the face of the whole earth; and that I will spare neither age, sex nor condition, and that will hang, burn, waste, boil, flay, strangle, and bury alive these infamous heretics; rip up the stomachs and wombs of their women, and crush their infants’ heads against the walls in order to annihilate their execrable race."
True. There ain't much difference in the rhetoric; but the actions stemming from the rhetoric ... well, that's a whole different ball game. Ok, I agree that there is no shortage of xian nutbars (fortunately, most of them live in the good ol' U. S. of A, where they quite happily hang out in trailer parks, listen to country music, and bang their relatives). Also, there are Jewish extremists ... the bobble heads at the wailing wall come to mind. But apart from offing the odd doctor who provides women with a safe, legal medical procedure and blowing up the occasional Federal building, Christians tend not to cause all that much shlt world-wide. They aren't too much into blowing up trains, buses, and skyscrapers in other people's countries. And you don't see too many Jews hi-jacking planes or putting on explosive underwear before they go to the supermarket. If the muslims didn't believe that the middle east would be a better place if only they were allowed to destroy the State of Israel (and every man, woman, and child in it), there wouldn't be as many problems in that region.

But one can look at the lighter side of the whole deal:

Via terror plot suspect says Criminal Code 'not a holy book' - Canada - CBC News



And this moron is going to conduct his own defence

And then there is this bimbo, who believes it's ok to confront those she accuses of sexual assault, while wearing a bag over her head

Toronto court rules woman must remove niqab to testify - Toronto - CBC News

Admittedly, the guys are possibly guilty. But c'mon, this is a court of law, not a halloween party.
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2013, 13:34   #131
I am Banned
 

Re: Abu Qatada to be deported

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
But one can look at the lighter side of the whole deal:

Via terror plot suspect says Criminal Code 'not a holy book' - Canada - CBC News



And this moron is going to conduct his own defence

And then there is this bimbo, who believes it's ok to confront those she accuses of sexual assault, while wearing a bag over her head

Toronto court rules woman must remove niqab to testify - Toronto - CBC News

Admittedly, the guys are possibly guilty. But c'mon, this is a court of law, not a halloween party.
Well if you ever lose your job as Minister For Tourism over there Eric get back here, according to this weeks reports it's safe to come out from under the bed (Margaret n.b.)

Fall in violent crime: Britain - land of law and order - Crime - UK - The Independent
DtheP47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2013, 13:48   #132
God Member
 
Eric's Avatar
 

Re: Abu Qatada to be deported

Quote:
Originally Posted by DtheP47 View Post
Well if you ever lose your job as Minister For Tourism over there Eric get back here, according to this weeks reports it's safe to come out from under the bed (Margaret n.b.)

Fall in violent crime: Britain - land of law and order - Crime - UK - The Independent
Crime rates are falling over here too ... meanwhile, south of the border, and south of the border to the south of that, crime rates are going ballistic. But to listen to some folks on here, you would think that the good old land of Uk, with its lack of capital punishment and its luxury jails is a haven for criminals. I don't think I would make a good Minister of Tourism ... I'd feel more comfortable being Minister of Immigration, designing big signs saying "Eff off, We Are Full" (in both official languages, of course)
DtheP47 likes this.
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2013, 13:57   #133
God Member
 

Re: Abu Qatada to be deported

a good plan would be to prevent these idiots like hamzad ever stepping foot into this country.Our immigration is so slack even suspected terrorists can come here
__________________
All comments above are everything to do with here and therefore the resposibility of the Accrington Web website owners admins and mods.


ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right



accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2013, 14:15   #134
Administrator

 
Neil's Avatar
Re: Abu Qatada to be deported

Quote:
Originally Posted by entwisi View Post
....personally I'd just special forces him out to Jordan in secret and we deny all knowledge of what happened to him....
That sounds like the best idea
__________________
Site Forum Rules/ Site Disclaimer can be seen from this link
Neil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2013, 15:21   #135
God Member
 

Re: Abu Qatada to be deported

put a huge zip line from teh top of blackpool tower to jordan and stick his hook onto the wire and let gravity do its work..
.
ok ok i know it would require a much higher set off point it was merely for humour effect
__________________
All comments above are everything to do with here and therefore the resposibility of the Accrington Web website owners admins and mods.


ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right



accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools



Other sites of interest.. More town sites..




All times are GMT. The time now is 07:29.


© 2003-2013 AccringtonWeb.com


Page generated in 0.46220 seconds with 11 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1