Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-03-2009, 21:46   #31
Caz
God Member

Re: accrington shops

Quote:
Originally Posted by carla d View Post
i know someone who has actually bought a plain black kagool and actually tipexed the nike sign on the back as they couldnt afford one, and no unfortunatley it wasnt me!!

Hey, dont knock customising, was doing it when I was 16 and still do it now..nowt like putting your own stamp on somat! even when you are an old fogey like me

I am not young enough to know everything.
- Oscar Wilde
Caz is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 07-03-2009, 21:56   #32

there is no such things as old fogeys!!! just very young people in the wrong body!! i agree with customising but this was done bless his cotton socks by an 8 year old boy at the time and was done pretty badly, but he liked and got away with it. now fortunatley for him he does have a job earning decent money and is able to buy the real mccoy!!!
carla d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 21:58   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by janey View Post
me and my mum got one at the same time and i thought i looked really good in my shellsuit
haha im going to try and find an old photograph of me and my kid sister in our matching shell suits i honestly thought i was the dogs hoohahs!!! lol they were black and pink and slashed all over so that when the slashes opend up ( when you moved) it was flourescent pink underneath!!! i want to hunt a shell suit down and wear it to the next meet, we should do that and have a laugh at retro clothes hehe
Old 08-03-2009, 09:38   #34
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by janey View Post
they have all gone to burnley
So you mean they all stay in their own town now then
Old 08-03-2009, 09:41   #35
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave View Post
Bet you didn't have your name on the back in Fluorescent Pink though did ya
Give over advrtising dave
Old 08-03-2009, 09:45   #36
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by carla d View Post
there is no such things as old fogeys!!! just very young people in the wrong body!! i agree with customising but this was done bless his cotton socks by an 8 year old boy at the time and was done pretty badly, but he liked and got away with it. now fortunatley for him he does have a job earning decent money and is able to buy the real mccoy!!!
There is no such things as old fogeys!!!just very young people in the wrong body
You've just gone up a million miles in my estimation carla
Old 08-03-2009, 16:32   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
There is no such things as old fogeys!!!just very young people in the wrong body
You've just gone up a million miles in my estimation carla
its true! my gran can still do handstands!!! haha
love it even more when i see an elderly (young) couple walking hand in hand somewhere, its just so sweet and rare to see.
Old 08-03-2009, 17:03   #38
God Member

reminds me of a story i once heard about an elderly scottish couple ...

angus - hey dear how long have we been married

wife - 50 years my love

angus - 50 years and here you are still right by my side

angus - remmber the great depression and i lost my job and although times were hard , there you were right by my side

angus - remember when we bought that holiday home in spain only to find out it was a scam and we lost all our money yet there you stayed right by my side

angus - remeber the recession and we lost our home and had to move in with your mother and althought times were hard there you were right by my side

angus - do you remember when we had that awfull car crash and i was severly hurt and although you walked away without a scratch there you were right by my side

angus - 50 long years and through it all there you were right by my side every step of the way

angus - you know dear after 50 years of you been there right by my side somthing just occured to me

wife - whats that angus

angus - your a bloody jinx dear

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 17:30   #39
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Give over advrtising dave

I wasn't advertising, not my fault people were discussing something I just happen to sell

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..