Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2003, 09:14   #1
Senior Member+

Post Accrington Stanley

Remember to watch Accrington Stanley on Sky TV tonight at 5pm. They are playing Aldershot (away)

Atarah
Atarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 10-08-2003, 12:27   #2

Post Re: Accrington Stanley

I don't have sky but I'm definately gonna be watching it, Castle pub sounds the best bet I think!
ukbug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2003, 14:18   #3

Shall be settled down watching it myself.
Looking forward to it.
Old 10-08-2003, 18:45   #4

Absolutely gutted. 2-1 to aldershot. But the lads played well!
ukbug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2003, 19:24   #5

Yeah I agree gutted lol
But its only the first game of the season so theres a long way to go
COME ON STANLEY FOR WEDNESDAY
Rebecca G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2003, 23:20   #6

the next time the're on Sky do you think one of you could be kind enough to do a running commintary in the chat room for us that can't watch it?
littlemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2003, 03:32   #7
I am Banned

What a great day out

140 pictures at (www.kipax.com)

HarryX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2003, 09:20   #8

Were did everyone watch the game yesterday, I watched it in The Stanley on Stanley Street ( funnily enough ) It was absolutely packed to the rafters.

Shame about the result, what was Jamie thinking off?
Old 11-08-2003, 09:26   #9
I am Banned

I watched it from behind my olympus camera at the game tee hee.. To be fair there wasnt much Jamie could do about it
Old 11-08-2003, 09:33   #10

I know it was a spare of the moment think, in hindsight he should have let it in and we could have battled with 11 men instead of 10.

That new keeper kennedy looked quite good, nothing he could do about the goal though, quality finnish, anyway thats over onwards and upwards starting on wednesday night, then shrewsbury on saturday, big crowd on saturday as burnley are away at west brom early evening kick off so a lot of accy clarets are giving it a miss and going up stanley instaed
Old 11-08-2003, 11:29   #11
I am Banned

Yeagh I noticed the fixture list has been kind to Accy on saturday. There is no denying the crowds are bgger when Burnley are away.. A simple look at fixtures/crowds tells everyone that.. Doesnt swell it by too much. but adds enough to notice sometimes.

Between 5 hundred and 8 hundred Shrewsbury expected.. Hmm I would have thought more.. Segregatd and no changing ends on Sat. But Wed is as normal for the visit of Leigh RMI who get smaller home crowds than we have season ticket holders

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..