Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-07-2012, 08:52   #16
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Accy Town hall vandalised

A simple way to deal wi such people,would be deduct the FULL cost of the clean up from there benefits, or in the unlikely event they are working,from wages, plus if underage deduct from the parents, I reckon vandalism would soon reduce,if anyone had the balls to do this.
Old 14-07-2012, 08:58   #17
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
They can send them to me, my walls need decorating, I'd make them sick of the sight of paint!
Ya they need a hard task master Less
Old 14-07-2012, 09:00   #18
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
A simple way to deal wi such people,would be deduct the FULL cost of the clean up from there benefits, or in the unlikely event they are working,from wages, plus if underage deduct from the parents, I reckon vandalism would soon reduce,if anyone had the balls to do this.
Cashy they can't get um to pay fines let alone pay for the clean up, think its about 40% of fines are never collected
Old 14-07-2012, 09:16   #19
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Cashy they can't get um to pay fines let alone pay for the clean up, think its about 40% of fines are never collected
Jay you should know by now that use of the % sign is only allowed if the figures 9 & 5 are placed in front of it.
As in:-

Quote:
95% of the Accrington people don't understand enough about the EEC to be allowed a referendum.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2012, 09:16   #20
Senior Member+

Quote:
If you take their benifits away they will go to Maundy for a cash handout
maxthecollie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2012, 09:19   #21
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxthecollie View Post
Maybe,but its killing 2 birds wi 1 stone...........St Dorothy will gain more followers.
Old 14-07-2012, 09:20   #22
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Jay you should know by now that use of the % sign is only allowed if the figures 9 & 5 are placed in front of it.
As in:-

Sorry Less
Old 14-07-2012, 09:21   #23
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxthecollie View Post
They probably already do Frank
Old 14-07-2012, 21:48   #24
God Member

Quote:
Here as well as the costs, they make them clean it up physically -fair enough -makes them realise how much damage they've done -not easy to clean!

“Beauty is an experience, nothing else. It is not a fixed pattern or an arrangement of features. It is something felt, a glow or a communicated sense of fineness.”
~ D. H. Lawrence
mobertol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2012, 09:36   #25
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobertol View Post
Here as well as the costs, they make them clean it up physically -fair enough -makes them realise how much damage they've done -not easy to clean!
And provide the cleaning tackle too, why should the tax payers provide it

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..