Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 31-10-2003, 06:41   #151

Post Re: Adi

Dont be naming my players on here, they have signed a contract, lol
Old 31-10-2003, 07:40   #152
adi

quality.

well, it looks like we are a little under strength for Sunday at the moment due to work commitments.

should be a good game though - i'll see you Sunday.
adi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2003, 11:39   #153
adi

hi Ruud.

well thats £20 you now owe me!!!

seriously though - what a game that was on Sunday. I dont know whether you managed to watch the whole game but it was a cracker.

your lot certainly pushed us all the way but I thought we deserved our victory in the end.

hopefully we can go on and win the League now and you lot can beat the Griffins Head for us this week!!!
Old 04-11-2003, 08:04   #154

Didnt stay till end Adi, went at 3 - 2 , was freezing and plus had kid's birthday party to go to, nice to say hello to you despite only being brief, what was the ref on? stopped game for everything and were did that dog come from? Griffin this week? Tough game, dont know whats going to happen, we have asked for game to be kicked off at 09.30, so awaiting a reply from league as over 10 of team have tickets for stanley on sunday
Old 04-11-2003, 10:04   #155
adi

Yeah it was good to finally meet you. Shame you couldnt have stayed until the end.

I thought the Referee was awful. Fingers crossed we dont get him again - apparently though he ref's in the North West Counties and run the Line in the Uni-Bond!!!

Not sure what the League will say about the early Kick-Off - it will all depend on whether the Griffins Head agree to it or not.
Old 10-11-2003, 07:20   #156
adi

Hi Ruud

How did the weekend go? Obviously a tremendous result for Accy Stanley eh?

We beat the Foresters 3 - 1 at Foxhill. I heard that you where beaten 6 - 5 by the Griffins Head - is this true?
Old 15-11-2003, 11:34   #157

Yeah lost 6 -5 tp Griffin pal, was 5 - 2 up with 25 mins left as well
Old 17-11-2003, 07:29   #158
adi

i was hoping you could have done us a favour really.

how did you go on this weekend? we beat Great Harwood Rovers 4 - 2.

they have improved alot since we beat them earlier in the season but we never really got going.

I think it helped them that we where on pitch 3 at Wilson's which is a Kids pitch - i would have loved to have played them on Foxhill.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..