Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-09-2003, 14:21   #16

Post Re: Adi

No chance of us colling Adi, as I play Left Back ( no jokes please ) unless you come upfront if you get a corner
Old 19-09-2003, 14:46   #17
Jo

I can cover the right wing for you if you want, have learnt many a thrifty move in the 5 seasons I've played here in Italy, Alessandro Del Piero eat your heart out!!
Jo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2003, 14:50   #18

Ha Ha more like Ian Dowie ;D
Old 19-09-2003, 15:44   #19
adi

dont normally go up for corners Rudd - i leave that to the taller members of our team.

might have to pop up for one and score the winner though.....................
adi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2003, 15:47   #20

Had a drink today Adi by any chance?

As you are in dreamland, who plays on the right wing for you's, he will never get past Mikael Silvestre ( sorry I mean ME )
Old 19-09-2003, 15:54   #21
adi

i dont need a drink ruud - my goalscoring record is up there with...........er............er..........its coming................. Brad Freidel!!!!

as for our Right Winger we have used three different ones already this season so you'll just have to wait till the match.

;D
Old 19-09-2003, 15:59   #22

Bring them on, Giggs, Pires, Duff never got passed me !

Well on Fifa 2003 they havent.

Looking forward to game now, as it has been broadcast on here someone will be quite shy and embarrased on Monday October 13th, and at a guess it would be someone from Church FC
Old 22-09-2003, 08:14   #23

Adi mate, how did you go on yesterday and who did you play, we beat Forrester 4 - 2 up at Norden
Old 22-09-2003, 08:47   #24
adi

that's a good result for your lot - we played the Griffins Head up at King George's.

we lost 1-2 but shouldn't have done - we played them off the park and should have been 2 or 3 up by half-time.

after yesterday's game I think that your lot will be champions but im sure we can still beat you!!
Old 22-09-2003, 09:19   #25

Tough game on Sunday we play Miners in the Cup then Griffin in league following week followed by an easy game on October 12th  ;D
Old 22-09-2003, 09:45   #26
adi

Miners are a very good side - they knocked us out of the Cup last year.

We have got Cross Axes in the Cup this week, followed by Forester's and your lot.

Should be three wins on the spin really.........................

;D
Old 22-09-2003, 09:53   #27

Forresters are a young and quick team but we out footballed them, they are managed by a woman as well who deosnt shut up for the entire 90 minutes
Old 22-09-2003, 09:55   #28
Senior Member+

Now i for one will be very interested in the outcome of this game.Watching closely.
Old 22-09-2003, 12:41   #29
adi

yeah they arent a bad side and they have started the season quite well.

we did quite well against them last season though, so fingers crossed we might do the same again.

as for a woman rabbitting on for 90 minutes, its going to be just like a midweek night at home!!!!

;D
Old 22-09-2003, 12:58   #30

You can say that again, however my missus is very knowledgeable about football so is OK

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..