Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-10-2003, 08:30   #91
adi

Post Re: Adi

we'll see Ruud.

less than a week to go now Pal - hope your not getting too nervous!!!

how did you go on this weekend? we beat the Foresters 3 - 0 at Wilsons.
adi is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 06-10-2003, 11:18   #92

Fingers crossed for Sunday, IM Injured after yesterday, so IM in a Michael Owen situation 50 -50, yesterday we lost 5 - 4 to griffin, quality game of football, and close but they edged it on the day, also had the worst referee ever, turned up late and gave every 50 50 decision to them
Old 06-10-2003, 11:24   #93
adi

injured?

your not just trying to get out of the game eh Ruud!!!

seriously though the referee's we have had this season have been awful.  i was sent off the other saturday for swearing at the referee even though it was another player!! fortunately common sense has prevailed at im not going to be banned.

also we had a bad referee yesterday - he denied us two clear cut penalties that even their players admitted they were blatant.
Old 06-10-2003, 11:35   #94
I am Banned

ruud? Camera shy?
HarryX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2003, 13:20   #95

No not camera shy and IM definately not trying to get out of the game, I need to be fit as we have 5 players missing next week already
Old 06-10-2003, 13:35   #96
adi

only five Ruud? I bet that number has grown come Sunday Morning, when the hangover from Englands victory kicks in.

we have around five players missing aswell - three of them are going to Turkey!! to be honest i reckon both sides will have quite a few more missing come Sunday morning.
Old 06-10-2003, 13:49   #97

5 so far excluding myself, 4 on holiday and one working, rest of squad are out from 13.00 on Saturday for England and go knows what time we will get in if we win, 2 lads got home from a night out on Saturday at 09.00 and went straight to match
Old 06-10-2003, 14:03   #98

Tut Tut drinking the day before a match shocking  [smiley=alc.gif]

are you watching england game adi,ruud if so where you watching it?
tracey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2003, 14:14   #99

Two guesses were I am watching it Tracey, I have voticed pool fixtures by the way, looking forward to it
Old 06-10-2003, 14:18   #100

who you play for first game ruud? hargreaves play peel park
tracey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2003, 14:58   #101

Got told last night, its either Foxill or Stanhill in Ozy, forgot at this mo, but I know we are away
Old 07-10-2003, 07:07   #102

Adi,  Defo out on Sunday, went hospital and chipped a bone in my right foot, told not to play football for at least 5 weeks. I will still be there though and bet still on
Old 07-10-2003, 10:15   #103
I am Banned

Seems pointless having a camera there if ruud has bottled out?

hehehe SORRY ruud only kidding... I can imagine your gonna miss playing for 5 weeks... But take my advice.. stick to what the doctor says.. dont even think about just one little game mate or you could end up worse..... Bad luck there...

HarryX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2003, 10:32   #104

Harry still turn up as I will still be there although from the touchline and not the pitch, and if we get this new section it could be a debut picture in the section
Old 07-10-2003, 13:15   #105
adi

yeah it's Foxhill in Ozzy on Sunday and we are the home team.

im gutted that your out Ruud - maybe youv'e heard the rumours about our Right Winger!!!

seriously though take both the Doc's and HarryX advice and dont rush back - i tried that when i broke my toe.

the doc told me not to play for 5 weeks and i played after only 2 - ended up with an ingrowing toenail from playing to soon which eventually needed an operation and put me out for 9 weeks!!!

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..