Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-10-2003, 11:34   #121

Post Re: Adi

Griffin didnt play last sunday game was called off due to no ref, there manager came up to watch our game. Did you see the game on the other pitch when it got abandoned by the ref?
Old 17-10-2003, 11:45   #122
adi

yeah that was mad - what I couldn't understand though was why when I went to pay the referee before the game there where three referees there.

not only was there only two games but all three referee's where due to do the other game not ours!!!

luckily one of them said they'd do our game, so the 'spare' referee could have gone and refereed the Griffins Head!!!

its a joke at times the Memorial League
adi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2003, 12:10   #123

How did you go on yesterday pal, we beat roebuck 10 -1,yes 10 -1, they were awful, no word of a lie it could have easily been 20 or 30
Old 20-10-2003, 14:48   #124
adi

we beat the Dog Inn 6 - 1 Ruud - we should have had double figures.

i heard that Roebuck only started with 7 players and only had 10 men when they finished - is that correct?

still even if they did only have 10 men its still boost your goal difference.

we are playing them next week - i hope we can put as many past them as you did!!
Old 21-10-2003, 10:13   #125

We play Dog Inn next week, they started with 11 and finnished with 10
Old 21-10-2003, 10:53   #126
adi

thats a good result for your lads then - we've got them over in Haslingden, so I hope they are as bad as you make out!!!

you should batter the Dog Inn, they where awful on Sunday - even the referee turned to me and said they where the worse side he has been in charge of in the last ten years!!!
Old 22-10-2003, 03:23   #127

Does anyone the web site addy for Accy loyal, my brother in law plays for them (Gordon (Reb) stevens) another team player is Tam Stewart. I think I have the team name right.
Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2003, 08:30   #128
adi

yeah - i know Accy Loyal.

i dont know the exact website address but I know you can access it through www.thisislancashire.co.uk

you then scroll through a Community Sports Group section and under a heading 'Football' - it then list football clubs in Lancashire, and Accy Loyal's address is on.
Old 23-10-2003, 05:11   #129

Many thanks Adi
Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2003, 08:12   #130
adi

no problems there.

;D
Old 27-10-2003, 07:07   #131
adi

How did you go on this weekend Ruud? We've done alright.

We beat Roebuck 5 - 0 over in Haslingden. You where right, they are an awful side. We played about half a dozen lads who normally don't start to give them a run out.

I reckon if we had our normal 11 out we would have got around 10 like you did last week!!

We also won 6 - 1 on Saturday against Sydney St WMC so it's been a decent weekend for us.
Old 27-10-2003, 11:59   #132

Beat Dog 3 - 1, they are a poor side, we took foot off gas in second half and didnt really try, got you again on Sunday I believe
Old 27-10-2003, 14:13   #133
adi

yeah the Dog Inn are a very poor side.

dont know if we have got you or not on Sunday, as the fixtures haven't arrived through my door yet - if we have do you know where we are playing?

Hope its not a poor pitch, as both of us seem to play good football.
Old 27-10-2003, 14:17   #134

Foxhill again, we are nearly at full strength for sunday, we have same points so a must win is needed by us
Old 27-10-2003, 14:32   #135
adi

Foxhill? At least we have a decent pitch then - lets just hope the weather is fine towards the end of the week.

Not sure how strong we will be for Sunday yet, I wont know that till around Wednesday.

Like you said its a big game for both of us so hopefully we will be near full strength - as we havent been for the past few games.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..