Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-05-2009, 19:53   #16
God Member

Re: Al Qaeda is an invention of the yanks

As well as that roy, Mancie can spell Man Utd, he does however struggle with L... Li..... Liv..... Liver..... oh sod it, I cant say it either! To get back on thread, I can well believe that the yanks would make this up.... Its all in the name of oil!
Accrington Web
Old 14-05-2009, 21:52   #17
God Member

Pakistan President Asif Ali Zadari says on this video (ref Osama Bin Laden)

"we knew he was your operator"

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2009, 10:03   #18
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekgas View Post
As well as that roy, Mancie can spell Man Utd, he does however struggle with L... Li..... Liv..... Liver..... oh sod it, I cant say it either! To get back on thread, I can well believe that the yanks would make this up.... Its all in the name of oil!
Its hard work for Mancie to use the full name of his team especially after a few cans of Special Brew
Old 24-05-2009, 02:04   #19
God Member

Look at this little gem I found
It's the creepy plotters who rule us we should really be scared of | Mail Online
There is no such organisation as ‘Al Qaeda’. The spooks know this, Cabinet Ministers know this and so do the ‘security correspondents’ who so readily trot out the spooks’ point of view on our broadcasting networks.
Of course, there are terrorists, and there are also fantasists, fanatics, low-lifes and camp followers who plot and attempt horrible things. Some of them even call themselves ‘Al Qaeda’ these days because they have learned that this is a good way to scare us.
But, while they are a menace, they are not as big or as organised a menace as the Government likes to make out.

Old 24-05-2009, 10:38   #20
God Member

It is probably another 'deflection' from real issues Margaret, the American government are so much better at propaganda and spin than our lot, but we know where our government got it from, I have long been of the opinion that, many bad things we endure in this country, actually came as a result of American ways, now that we have sky, we are probably more influenced by USA than ever, and little of it is good influence. Even the greed, corruption, selling of public industry etc, that I for one blame Maggie for, was American influenced, our 'government's' have, imo, been spineless and lacking in ideas and conviction for years.
Old 25-05-2009, 10:53   #21
God Member

The hoax of the century? - 911 - watch this(in full) and then comment if you wish

Old 30-05-2009, 15:53   #22

Yep war for profit ,,bush should be done for war crimes

Tracy J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2009, 17:37   #23
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracy J View Post
Yep war for profit ,,bush should be done for war crimes

War will always make a huge profit for the victors. Yet just because the Americans are considered ni on invincible remember their record in major world conflicts is won one drawn one lost one. The small guerrilla/terrorist/freedom fighter can bring em down. America 0 Vietnam 1 USSR 0 Taliban 1.

As for war crimes there will always be that but what will be dictated by the victors not the losers.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2009, 17:43   #24
God Member

well i suppose afte the yanks crated peace in ireland and had to stop selling guns to the ira to kill our soldiers with they needed somone else to sell guns to

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2009, 20:50   #25
God Member

I have always thought it was war for profit, and often wondered just how anyone got near the pentagon, this seem to maybe shed some light on it, Thanks Marge.
Old 31-05-2009, 08:13   #26
God Member

the irony americans=war for profit al qaeda war for prophet
cmonstanley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2009, 08:41   #27
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmonstanley View Post
the irony americans=war for profit al qaeda war for prophet
Now that is a nice statement and a good chance of being true. Starting to think that America wants world domination.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2009, 22:25   #28

I could easily spend months watching the videos from 9/11.

I find it fascinating how thier are so many conflicting storys/photos/videos...most of which point to it being an inside job.

Search for 9/11 conspiracy theories or truth behind 9/11 and see for yourselves.
Old 01-06-2009, 01:32   #29
Senior Member+

There are still some people believe there was an actual "moon landing". Nothing surprises me anymore as far as governments are concerned.
ossy kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 07:21   #30
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ossy kid View Post
There are still some people believe there was an actual "moon landing". Nothing surprises me anymore as far as governments are concerned.
Have you not seen Mythbusters MythBusters Episode 104: "NASA Moon Landing"

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..