Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2009, 13:11   #46
God Member

Re: Al Qaeda is an invention of the yanks

margaret r posted a video earlier, that is a good watch, but is 1 hour 26 mins, took me most of Sunday to watch the entire video, it all makes you think that the US government are hiding something...
Accrington Web
Old 02-06-2009, 13:34   #47
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekgas View Post
margaret r posted a video earlier, that is a good watch, but is 1 hour 26 mins, took me most of Sunday to watch the entire video, it all makes you think that the US government are hiding something...
There are 100s of video's that make you think the US govement are hiding something, and not just relating to 9/11.
***Mr D*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 15:53   #48
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***Mr D*** View Post
There are 100s of video's that make you think the US govement are hiding something, and not just relating to 9/11.
You mean there's really no Father Christmas and those Yanks have been keeping us in the dark
Old 02-06-2009, 17:49   #49
God Member

Did they shoot at the plane with their usual accuracy when the plane was approaching the Pentigon? Not the best shot in the world are they. Besides it could have been a very peed of soldier trying to get his own back on the top brass who shot it down .

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Last edited by SPUGGIE J; 02-06-2009 at 17:50. Reason: goofed
SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 18:22   #50
God Member

BBC NEWS | World | Middle East | Al-Qaeda's origins and links

Al-Qaeda, meaning "the base", was created in 1989 as Soviet forces withdrew from Afghanistan and Osama Bin Laden and his colleagues began looking for new jihads.

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
yerself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 18:26   #51
God Member

I am not having it that A) There were only 2 camera's in front of the Pentagon, and B) That any aircraft could get close enough to the Pentagon and not be 'taken out' given technology these days. It will, after all be a no go for aircraft, without permission.
Old 02-06-2009, 18:45   #52
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yerself View Post
BBC NEWS | World | Middle East | Al-Qaeda's origins and links

Al-Qaeda, meaning "the base", was created in 1989 as Soviet forces withdrew from Afghanistan and Osama Bin Laden and his colleagues began looking for new jihads.
The BBC is under the control of government - so I don't neccessarily believe all they report.

That 7/7 Ripple Effect video showed that the BBC were threatened with government intervention if they didn't report what the gov wanted them to, during the planning of that so called 'terrorist excercise'

......and in the 9/11 Ripple Effect video, they reported the demolition of a Trade Centre building before it happened, whilst it was still visibly standing in the background shot.

You are being told what they want you to believe - just use your intuition - it is more likely to be right

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 19:52   #53
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
You mean there's really no Father Christmas and those Yanks have been keeping us in the dark
hang on there...I'll keep an open mind on some of the theories on here but no Father Christmas?...don't get carried away!
Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 07:23   #54
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Read them and then believe what you want because you will always be able to find an internet link to what you want to believe on this topic.

The Truth Seeker - Al Qaeda – The Database

Al-Qaeda - A History

Green Left - Cover Story: Al Qaeda's origins

Al-Qaeda - MSN Encarta
Old 03-06-2009, 09:38   #55
God Member

well if you honestly believe that 3 aircraft can be hijacked over american soil by people learning to fly mostly on a mirosoft video game and crashed into the heart of one of their largest cities and that highly trained military forces were scambled to react but were sent in the wrong direction then i would say its you with your head in teh sand lol

it may be easy to crash a jumbo jet but to crash it with accuracey is another thing especially if you have only ever spent a few hours in a simulater and a few goes on a PC game

unles sof course flyinga jumbo jet is easier than what we think.

i used to play microsoft flight simulater but i dont fancy my chances of landing a real plane

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 09:43   #56
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
Read them and then believe what you want because you will always be able to find an internet link to what you want to believe on this topic.

The Truth Seeker - Al Qaeda – The Database

Al-Qaeda - A History

Green Left - Cover Story: Al Qaeda's origins

Al-Qaeda - MSN Encarta
That's the only trouble with the Internet Neil, you can find anything to support any ideas on whatever you want, the thing is to sort the wheat from the chaff, the trouble is there is shed loads of chaff and not enough wheat
Old 03-06-2009, 14:50   #57
JFT96

Accyman, a jet aircraft is flown on autopilot. to control this you push the HDG SELECT button, the dial above that turns it in any direction, second you push V/S the wheel next to this alters the altitude up or down, finally you hit the N1 button this allows you to control the speed by turning the dial near to you. this is of course on a Boeing 737, the aircraft I fly, as long as it's in Autopilot you are sorted.

In 20 minutes I could show you how to control a Boeing 737 and fly it into anything you want with Flight Sim. It is that easy, flying is easy, its the landing that's hard. That said I could show you how to land in auto mode.

Steve Hogarth, lead singer Marillion
Boeing Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 08:31   #58
God Member

I found this
http://www.youtube.com/swf/l.swf?iur...hp%3Ft%3D67816

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 08:46   #59
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boeing Guy View Post
Accyman, a jet aircraft is flown on autopilot. to control this you push the HDG SELECT button, the dial above that turns it in any direction, second you push V/S the wheel next to this alters the altitude up or down, finally you hit the N1 button this allows you to control the speed by turning the dial near to you. this is of course on a Boeing 737, the aircraft I fly, as long as it's in Autopilot you are sorted.

In 20 minutes I could show you how to control a Boeing 737 and fly it into anything you want with Flight Sim. It is that easy, flying is easy, its the landing that's hard. That said I could show you how to land in auto mode.
there we go..from a man who knows.....the people who flew those airplanes into the towers did have basic flying lessons prior to the event and no intent on landing safely.
Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 17:02   #60
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretR View Post
Whoops.
***Mr D*** is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..