Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-06-2011, 11:33   #1
God Member

Alchohol Free Zones

Do we have any in Hyndburn ?

Having just seen the pathetic state of the congregated group sat on the benches outside the Market Hall it's time we did
Old 14-06-2011, 11:37   #2
Junior Member+

Re: Alchohol Free Zones

I agree, we need free alchohol zones! People need to save their benefit money for their fags, its their human right for gods sake
voiceofreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2011, 12:37   #3
Senior Member+

I thought that there was alcohol free zones, i have it in my head that broadway is one but it must be wrong.

There should be though
emzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2011, 14:24   #4
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

I thought I had seen signs as you drive into Accrington. I know certain areas have been in the past for short times but not sure if the centre of Accy is or not.
Old 14-06-2011, 14:44   #5
God Member

I have seen coppers before today taking cans of special brew off people in town, these certain people who hang around Maundy Grange, they obviously spend all their benefits on beer then go and get free food off Dorothy
flashy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2011, 18:34   #6
Resting in Peace

Re: Alcohol Free Zones

Quote:
Originally Posted by voiceofreason View Post
I agree, we need free alcohol zones! People need to save their benefit money for their fags, its their human right for gods sake
Ya and its decent peoples human rights to go about their business without being accosted with these drunken louts, if they want to get gatted do it at home instead of littering the town centre making it a complete eyesore
Old 14-06-2011, 22:27   #7
God Member

sure there was ,remember the sign next to the bridge on whalley road but that was 3 years ago they have one up here in north ayrshire dont know about the neighbouring towns but in irvine where i work they have a zero tolerance policy which works pretty well.
Old 14-06-2011, 22:50   #8
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

if there is one in accy, then its ignored.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..