Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2006, 14:33   #121
Resident Waffler

Re: Am I Racist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda

Think I should go and lie down now in a darkened room.

Go and have a nice cup of tea.

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 03-10-2006, 14:43   #122
Give, give, give member

See that's the beauty of karma.

Although I fully intended to take it, I feel so much better having given it. (He lied.)

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 14:55   #123
Resident Waffler

Sorry Rindy - couldn't resist this.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rindy.JPG (47.9 KB, 12 views)

Old 03-10-2006, 15:02   #124
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowTheWhisp
Lol, tried to give you karma, but have used my quota up on Poppy.

Old 03-10-2006, 15:05   #125
Resident Waffler

Well remember you owe me! I've got an IOU list for mine at the mo!

Old 03-10-2006, 15:06   #126
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowTheWhisp

....P.S. Publishing my photograph in this thread may well lose me kudos, as some people still think I am in fact an Asian Babe.

Old 03-10-2006, 15:09   #127
Resident Waffler

Ooooh something you have in common with Poppy?

Old 03-10-2006, 21:14   #128
I am Banned

i know most of you have already judged me and "the unsigned!" (to
which i still direct their music ) as rascist,s, and even though you recently barred johnny,s
last post after being on air only 5minutes due to your
lack of compassion for anyone wrongly accused ,resulting in him now
being on anti-deppressants, its only fair that eventually after the (spiritual)slaughter of
h.b.c and h.a.r you will have to face up to your ignorance of the truth....
so allow me to judge some of the people too, then perhaps you may well ban me
for exerting an opinion which is independant from yours, but at least i am a better
"judge" as i judge a mans works and not his words, and to brand johnny without
so much as any hard evidence is a typical response to idle gossip yet isnt
justified or wise....not one jot or tittle... i wonder if you expect johnny to show you
mercy in his judgement of the ignorance surrounding the unsigned thing?
To be accused of racism by the biggest racists in the universe is like your big
brother blaming you and hiding behind a false smile, you must understand that
he is still angry (wouldnt you be if some idiots ruined your career?)
and no-one wants to hear the truth, you will be shocked at the
real agenda of the people who started all this, and you will need some brave
allys to rid the world of such beastly people who,s intention is to get rid of
folks who know what they are really up to..... it seems no-one in this town is interested in
asking questions about the real agendas which are hidden from you, otherwise you
would be rioting right now! eveyone is entitled to an opinion regardless of whether you agree
or not, if you wear the usual conformist blinkers then you will not bother to find out why
their opinions differ from the democracy of cloned idealisms which will always be a danger
to real freedom, not this brussels/u.s.a new world order they are grooming us for by
causing war and civil riots so that you cry out for more security...if you were presented
with facts from both sides of a dispute you may not trust the media ever again, and that
would be a good thing.... for instance.... what do you really know about israel?
as far as i know the state became jewish (as predicted in the holy bible) in 1947 after
oppresive rule by the "blasphemers of god" (muslims) ... who built a monument (the dome)
in 688 in the memory of their founder, mohamet, over the original site of the true gods temple...
....get a load of this.... apparently the true meccans actually worshipped as many as 360 different
gods, allah was just one, some beleive mohamet chose this one because his father (abdullah, meaning
follower of allah) worshipped this diety.... as you know some radical mussers want to flatten the
jewish homeland out of existence (and kill christians too) so wouldnt it be in your own interest to
scour the web for the truth instead of relying on the media? to brand johnny as a rascist through
the gossip of an organisation that plans to kill you makes it easier for them to brand everyone else
that goes against their masterplan, to rid the world of both jews AND CHRISTIANS, if you cannot
see this is where it will go then i pity you.... after we were accused of all this **** and banned by
the b.b.c (baals broadcasting co) for trying to say life is good life is short, i made my own enquiries
and was met by walls of ignorance everywhere, inc the .bbc.... i even got hold of a copy of the
koran to see what was so special about it, and there was the answer staring me in the face!
i always wondered why islam wanted salmon rushdie dead, but couldnt be bothered due to my
own ignorance at the time, after reading it i WOKE UP..... i thought god was about creation and love,
this blasphemous book is all about death (killing non-beleivers) and destruction, rushdie merely
pionted out a couple of "satanic verses" yet a fatwa was put on him by the ayatollah........
Thanks to islam for getting us banned! no really!!!!! i consider it a blessing in disguise, as i now
know the truth about islam, from the founder who broke every rule of his mandate, yet his god
excused his sins (how convenient) up to the current agenda which involves the destruction of
anything and anyone who isnt a submitter to the words of a madman...dont be deceived into
thinking god and allah are the same....they are the complete opposite (as in god and satan)
whereas the christian god welcomes you to question anything written in the bible....you question
the koran and you will be be-headed. in fact that still happens now as you read this, but its not covered
in the media because of the rascist card they always pull out....
the real god put his name on a white (the colour of purity) stone, yet islam worship and kiss a black
stone...the opposite...do you see anything peculiar? like i said do your own homework and make your
own mind up, im not devoutly religeous cus i cant stand zealots, but as a seeker of truth i have discovered
through science and spirituality alike that it leads to the same conclusion..... our days are numbered...
all the predictions in the bible and other works have been fullfilled, from the mayan,s to the jews....
i know for sure that if you stick around until the end of the decade, our destiny will become apparant...
even scientists dont know of the consequences of passing through the "photon belt" .... no-one has ever
left any tangible evidence behind... all roads lead to the same path, the age of aquarious....the photon belt...
judgement day...all carry the same message, but in a different way.... to call an observer of humanity and
a seeker of truth a rascist is downright BLASPHEMY, the unsigned wanted to unite this country and give us
all something in common, our enemies want to divide and segregate society so they have someone to kill,
god gave you free will to do as you please, just remember everything you DO has consequences which have
to be appeased when you expire! literally your souls are on "the line", the promotion of love and peace is the
only way to rid this world of evil, not to behead non-beleivers.....it is up to god to decide who is worthy of
death, not some self appointed self rightous zealots who will pay very dearly for their delusions, god loves all
of us,so why live in fear? i send my blessings to all and sundry, and my pity to all who are deluded.
Take note of whoever accuses you of being a rascist, you may well conclude that they are very insecure
and frightened people,frightened of death and frightened of the truth, for the truth will destroy them for sure.

p.s. The "photon belt" is a place in space/time in which we pass through every 26000 yrs or so,
it is not a lie.... no-one really knows of the consequences for mankind as no one has lived to tell!
the government know of it but dont want to tell you because it may lead to mass-hysteria!
heres a link, ignore at your peril, it may explain why the world is going mad......
http://www.2012.com.au/Photon_belt.html
the real michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 21:33   #129
God Member

Could you edit your post and structure it a bit better? Its very hard to read when its all bunched up like that. I doubt many people will bother unless you make it more readable...
Old 03-10-2006, 21:37   #130
God Member

I think the word you're looking for there Cyfr is 'eh?'

The views expressed within this post are mine and mine alone.

Gayle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 22:12   #131
Passed away 25-11-09

Michael - 7/10 for spelling; 3/10 for punctuation; 10/10 for length and incomprehensibility of content.
Old 03-10-2006, 22:24   #132
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by West Ender
Michael - 7/10 for spelling; 3/10 for punctuation; 10/10 for length and incomprehensibility of content.
Is that not a tad generous?

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 22:45   #133
Foreign Correspondent

I tried, really tried to read that one. Sorry, Michael, but I just have not idea what you wish to express. Any my eyes now hurt!

When in darkness or in doubt, visit Oswaldtwistle!
Billcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 22:47   #134
Resident Waffler

I tried to read and understand it honestly I did. All I remember about the band you referred to was that I didn't particuarly like the music. I do remember you saying the BBC had banned something.

I'm not too sure about this:

Quote:
all the predictions in the bible and other works have been fullfilled
I think there are still a few unfulfilled.

Old 03-10-2006, 22:52   #135
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billcat
I tried, really tried to read that one. Sorry, Michael, but I just have not idea what you wish to express. Any my eyes now hurt!
I left my specs at work and have only gone 2/3 the way down. I think he is saying what he believes to be true in his own eyes. Please dont quote me on that. Makes a change from Jambutty's ones.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..