Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-12-2006, 10:40   #1
I am Banned

Angry & the ASBO award goes to...

..............................................the darn pigging police copter that kept me awake most of it around 2.30am going round in circles over the estate with its infra red & search light - i so hope they caught something & not for sake of it - like to pis$ me bloody off, i nearly rang the police to report the noise pmsl!!

The bloody thing is soooo noisey, like a car with a naff exhaust, can Lancashire Contabulary not but a silencer on it or something - gee it really gives it away that a helicopters about for the master criminal
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 29-12-2006, 10:43   #2
God Member

Re: & the ASBO award goes to...

You mean they didn't find you??? sorry!!!

I know what you mean, whenever they seem to be following someone on the M65 they do seem to come back and hover over my house, then move back over to the motorway, no idea why but yes they are flippin noisy

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2006, 10:43   #3
Resident Waffler

Reminds me of the time we reported burglars breaking in next door and said if the police came up now they'd catch them red handed. Oh they came OK, with lights flashing and sirens blaring all the way up Ormerod Street! The burglars legged it before the police had got as far as Higher Antley St.

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2006, 10:49   #4
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by accymel View Post
..............................................the darn pigging police copter that kept me awake most of it around 2.30am

What goes around comes around, never laugh at people who have been kept up half the night by asbo neighbours
Old 29-12-2006, 10:56   #5
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by harwood red View Post
You mean they didn't find you??? sorry!!!
Im sure they bloody did in case they didnt i was the one in the upstairs window curing & sticking V's up at them :P
Old 29-12-2006, 10:58   #6
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave View Post
What goes around comes around, never laugh at people who have been kept up half the night by asbo neighbours
I know i did remind myself about that this morning but least u can do sommat about your neighbours more than i can do about that flying noise thingy
Old 29-12-2006, 12:14   #7
God Member

I didn't hear a thing lol.

Miracles do happen!!

slinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2006, 14:59   #8
I am Banned

that helicopter is a pain but at least it means they are trying to catch the ciminals , however after 3 nights in a row of it hovering over my old place and having my bedroom illuminated like a light house i went outside and shone my 5,000,000 candle power torch from homebase back up at it to see how they bloody liked having a search light shone at them
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2006, 15:11   #9
God Member

I was only just going to bed when it was hovering about so I was just watching it at the door for a while. It was still knocking about when I got in bed but when my head hit the pillow I was out like a light .... thanks to a couple of carlings
Old 29-12-2006, 16:02   #10
God Member

1; Who or what were they looking for?
2; Chav with that kind of candlepower Accymel would have had a visitors from the sky and not the one's from Mars.

Though whats good for the goose i good for the gander so what about the equivilent or more in noise????

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2006, 19:48   #11
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPUGGIE J View Post

Though whats good for the goose i good for the gander so what about the equivilent or more in noise????
a hig powered torch and a madrass should match up
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2006, 19:50   #12
☆ V.I.P Member ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by chav1 View Post
that helicopter is a pain but at least it means they are trying to catch the ciminals , however after 3 nights in a row of it hovering over my old place and having my bedroom illuminated like a light house i went outside and shone my 5,000,000 candle power torch from homebase back up at it to see how they bloody liked having a search light shone at them
i never have that problem, try dark curtains and double glazing windows
Old 29-12-2006, 20:04   #13
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chav1 View Post
a hig powered torch and a madrass should match up

You that noisey after a good hot curry then? Never mind the noise the morning after smell might be enough to scare them off.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..