Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-04-2012, 21:42   #1
I am Banned

Question Anders Behring Breivik...WHATS YOUR VEIWS?

i'll start now by saying I do not condone his actions, murder in any form is abhorrent.... is western establishment & media to blame for this tragedy or at least part to blame? is there more to it than meets the eye?
AccyChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 19-04-2012, 21:55   #2
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Anders Behring Breivik...WHATS YOUR VEIWS?

A nutter is a nutter,no matter how yeh look at it, I mean who is to blame fer you n kestrelx?
Old 19-04-2012, 22:03   #3
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
A nutter is a nutter,no matter how yeh look at it, I mean who is to blame fer you n kestrelx?
Old 19-04-2012, 22:07   #4
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post

maybe you should bring the click for a bit of forum tennis
Old 19-04-2012, 22:17   #5

Where one leads the rest shall surely follow.
Alan Varrechia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2012, 22:39   #6
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Varrechia View Post
Where one leads the rest shall surely follow.
Not me bud ... I'm with the guy who is buying the beer

The guy is nuts ... it doesn't matter what happens to him (I still draw the line at capital punishment ... but you guys all know that). He doesn't seem to give a flying-know-what as long as he makes a splash. Lock him away. Maybe public opinion will forget about him. The loved ones of the victims will never forget.
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2012, 22:45   #7
God Member

read somewhere about how some clown was saying this was teh biggest attack on europe to date?

now i dont mean to belittle what he has done but hitlers kinda still got the record for murder and although i dont have death tolls from each case to hand im pretty confident hitler caused more destruction on europe than what this nutter did

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2012, 23:36   #8
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
read somewhere about how some clown was saying this was teh biggest attack on europe to date?

now i dont mean to belittle what he has done but hitlers kinda still got the record for murder and although i dont have death tolls from each case to hand im pretty confident hitler caused more destruction on europe than what this nutter did
He said it was the Biggest attack on Europe since the 2nd World War.
kestrelx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2012, 23:44   #9
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kestrelx View Post
He said it was the Biggest attack on Europe since the 2nd World War.
where you read that comment it may have said that but where i read it all it said was biggest attack on europe ever.Regardless theres been much worse attrocites done on europe since ww2 by various other groups such as the IRA,SETA etc and not forgetting the islamic nutters who just seem to blow stuff up in the name of allah and dont tend to leave a calling card.

just another nutcase with a nutcase adgenda they should just lock him away with as little fuss as possible instead of giving him the media circus he desires and labeling him the provider of teh worst attack on europe is just another feather in his cap.

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Last edited by accyman; 19-04-2012 at 23:46.
accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2012, 00:37   #10
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
Not me bud ... I'm with the guy who is buying the beer

The guy is nuts ... it doesn't matter what happens to him (I still draw the line at capital punishment ... but you guys all know that). He doesn't seem to give a flying-know-what as long as he makes a splash. Lock him away. Maybe public opinion will forget about him. The loved ones of the victims will never forget.
he's not nuts people that are nuts get special cells and protection ....i think he should pay the ultimate price or spend the rest of his life somwhere like tent city arizona
Old 20-04-2012, 00:57   #11
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccyChris View Post
he's not nuts people that are nuts get special cells and protection ....i think he should pay the ultimate price or spend the rest of his life somwhere like tent city arizona
Don't you feel relieved now that you've got that off your chest ... somehow purged and purified?
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2012, 07:36   #12
Super Moderator

Quote:
i'll start now by saying I do not condone his actions, murder in any form is abhorrent.... is western establishment & media to blame for this tragedy or at least part to blame? is there more to it than meets the eye?
The only person to blame for this vile act is the fanatic who carried it out - no one else, not the "establishment", not the media. HE's soley to blame and he should be locked up for the rest of his life. Simple as.
Old 20-04-2012, 09:52   #13
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
Don't you feel relieved now that you've got that off your chest ... somehow purged and purified?
not really....it'll take more than a few posts on accyweb to make feel purified from the shame of being the same race as that murdering bleeep
Old 20-04-2012, 11:12   #14
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
not really....it'll take more than a few posts on accyweb to make feel purified from the shame of being the same race as that murdering bleeep
What shame is involved? unless yer the same mentality.
Old 20-04-2012, 14:11   #15
Senior Member+

He's a lunatic who got guns and explosives and did a mega amount of damage, and he should be put away somewhere that he won't remain a threat.

That's it. End of story.

Any images of right wing salutes, justifying what he did etc etc have no place in any intelligent discussion.
gynn is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
anders behring breivik

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..