Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-08-2009, 03:02   #1
Resting in Peace

At least we know what the swines look like now

Faces of evil mother who stood by as Baby P was tortured to death and her neo-Nazi boyfriend who abused him are unmasked | Mail Online

Now we know what the bastards look like

Tracey Connelly can today be identified as the woman who did nothing while her tiny son was tortured to death.
For months she and the two men who abused Peter have hidden behind a series of court orders which barred newspapers from revealing their identities.

Last edited by Mick; 11-08-2009 at 05:19.
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 11-08-2009, 09:30   #2
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: At least we know what the swines look like now

someone will say, that breaches their Human Rights, Knocking bet.
Old 11-08-2009, 09:55   #3
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
someone will say, that breaches their Human Rights, Knocking bet.
I always thought you had to be human to have rights cashy
Old 11-08-2009, 09:58   #4
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
I always thought you had to be human to have rights cashy
and so ya should! but ya thought wrong.
Old 13-08-2009, 20:53   #5
Senior Member+

They was named, shamed and had their pictures published on facebook months ago. Facebook took them down shortly afterward they were put up.
She actually believes that when she dies she will see Peter in heaven ..... the deluded woman. Just goes to prove how mad she is ! (thats not a jibe at religious views by the way).
jimmi5bellies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2009, 21:26   #6
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmi5bellies View Post
They was named, shamed and had their pictures published on facebook months ago. Facebook took them down shortly afterward they were put up.
She actually believes that when she dies she will see Peter in heaven ..... the deluded woman. Just goes to prove how mad she is ! (thats not a jibe at religious views by the way).
This case makes me so angry.

How can people torture a child like that?

Why didn't they just put the poor liitle boy up for adoption?

I like to think that God will have the last word with these killers.
Old 13-08-2009, 21:30   #7
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
This case makes me so angry.

How can people torture a child like that?

Why didn't they just put the poor liitle boy up for adoption?

Disagree Lilly i would like to think the "Other Prisoners" have the last word wi em.
Old 13-08-2009, 21:37   #8
God Member

Quote:
Disagree Lilly i would like to think the "Other Prisoners" have the last word wi em.
Yes of course.

After the other prisoners have done their bit I mean.
Old 13-08-2009, 22:43   #9
God Member

i've been trying to get that link up for the last couple of days to no avail, can anyone else see it or is it just me?
Old 13-08-2009, 23:16   #10
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

no problem here shaz, i'm using firefox.
Old 13-08-2009, 23:57   #11
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
While you may like to think about God ask yourself why He allows such things to happen

I thought He was supposed to love us all.
Old 14-08-2009, 00:51   #12
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
While you may like to think about God ask yourself why He allows such things to happen

I thought He was supposed to love us all.
part of me actually hopes there is a god because if there is theres a few words i want with him yet alone what he may want with me and shortly after i pass away if it thunders it isnt god banging a drum its me kicking him in the balls

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2009, 01:05   #13
God Member

to get back on topic i think it was a good thing her identity was hidden because i think that ANYONE accused of sex crimes or crimes against children shoud be sheilded from the public especially the press until a guilty verdict is given, yes she was guilty as hell and shes not getting away with it so wether or not we see her pictures before a guilty verdict is irrelivant

many peopels lives have been ruined by false accusations and mistakes by so called social services even when a not guilty verdict was given later on after trial

does it hurt anyone for them not to know what she looked like ?

all im saying is teh papers clambered over each other to be teh first to show her face but i highly doubt it was out of public interest but more to sell as many papers as possible because if you actually think anyone of these newspapers gave a dam about baby P you are seriously mistaken , they made millions out of teh story alone by splattering this poor mites misfortune over their front pages for weeks and now the mothers photos can be used they will make millions more off the back of this poor child.

children are now a little bit safer because she is in prison , notbecause we got to see her photo

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2009, 06:44   #14
God Member

Quote:
no problem here shaz, i'm using firefox.
just switched from chrome to firefox and still can't see it Cashy

my pc must not like evil bastards hey
Old 14-08-2009, 06:58   #15
Resting in Peace

The link is working fine with IE8
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..