Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree94Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24-05-2013, 01:25   #46
God Member

Re: Attack on soldier in woolwich

Quote:
Originally Posted by GEaston View Post
Shame the NHS picks up a bill for fixing them up.

Lot of talk here about letting them in (and in fairness Labour completely lost control of that, and for years we had an open border) but the issue is deeper here - these two were born here, same as us.

The problem is religion, which in all forms should be banned (for being nonesense in the first place and dangerous in the second).
these two it turns out wer eborn here .Theres been 2 more arrests relating to this but i havnt read if they were also born here.One thing for sure is when it comes to islamic terrorists theres usually an outside influence that convinces and converts these monsters into islamic fundamentalists and that influence usually drops in from another country or a country that supports and hides terrorists like pakistan for example.

one reason why people thought these two were from another country is because in his justification for what he had done one says this is happening to my people back home

seems quite a lot of folk born here refer to other countries as their home it makes you wonder why they dont sod off there
Eric likes this.

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 24-05-2013, 01:40   #47
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DtheP47 View Post
You are fanning the flames acctman.... back off and view the facts as they emerge.

im not fanning any flames its how i and a lot of other people see things when it comes to the treatment of other so called communities and despite what some may think it dosnt make you racist if speak your mind about how you see things especially when its blatantly obvious its one rule for us and one rule for them

comments like yours are the reason why people dont speak up about the obvious which is minorities get special treatment and given a lot more slack when it comes to enforcing the law.

ps:

its not us who stop them getting involved and been part of a multicultural society its them who set up their own communities with their own rules,banking system etc infact they work pretty hard to shun the culture of their adopted country

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Old 24-05-2013, 08:17   #48
Resting in Peace

Watched a bit of NEWSNIGHT last night and they had one of "these" Islamanuts in the studio, it showed a picture of him stood next to one of those who carried out the Murder, there were also two other peace loving Muslims in the studio too, they were all being questioned by Kirsty Wark, no matter how many times this nut job was asked to condemn the killing he couldn't, why were the police not waiting for this chap as he left the studio, he has no purpose in our country only to spread filth while no doubt being kept by the British Tax Payer, its time to say enough is enough take the kid gloves of tell the bleeding heart brigade where to go and send these rebel rousers back to whence they came, remembering that most of the likes as captain hook (now a guest of the yanks but we're still keeping his family) weren't born here. They add nothing to our society and are here for one reason, to spread vile Islamic propaganda, its time it stopped
GEaston likes this.
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2013, 08:23   #49

Attack on soldier in woolwich

Eric - its only one sided if you take the short term view. The Christian church was founded on violence, and was raping and pillaging for much of the first 1300 years.

Now that the Christian church is the largest landowner in the world, owns of the largest art collection in the world and one of the richest entities, they can sit back in their self proclaimed tax free city (try that with your own house.....) and with no irony at all preach to us about helping the poor.

They do have their fair share of lunatics in America, like the 42nd president who said on national TV "god told me to do it" in relation to the war on Iraq.

Best not to sidetrack from this event though because the soldier deserved better. It was nice seeing the army at woolwich put out a tribute that was liked on Facebook by over half a million people in just 4 hours.
GEaston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2013, 08:25   #50
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
its not us who stop them getting involved and been part of a multicultural society its them who set up their own communities with their own rules,banking system etc infact they work pretty hard to shun the culture of their adopted country
Probably the basis for another thread Mr accym' but with views like you and your ilk it's worth examining why ethnic groups gravitate into ghetto's, and are easy prey for radical influences.

Form a circle as in covered wagons etc...or laager as the early german settlers called it.
DtheP47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2013, 09:00   #51
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Probably the basis for another thread Mr accym' but with views like you and your ilk it's worth examining why ethnic groups gravitate into ghetto's, and are easy prey for radical influences.

Form a circle as in covered wagons etc...or laager as the early german settlers called it.
Have to disagree D, I reckon accymans ilk are whats termed as the silent majority.
Old 24-05-2013, 09:26   #52
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Have to disagree D, I reckon accymans ilk are whats termed as the silent majority.
Silent accyman
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2013, 09:44   #53

Attack on soldier in woolwich

It's not silent, but it is a circle of wagons. Doesn't even let Brits in as I can attest.
GEaston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2013, 09:45   #54

Texas Holdem Poker Champion!

Quote:

Nah...ethnic groups always flock together, it's a language and culture thing.

You don't see the Buddhists or Taoists of Chinatown committing atrocities, nor do we see Jewish, Russian Orthodox or Sikhs advocating that we accept their culture and beliefs. They have their radicals as does the christian religion. They are kept in line by education, law, family values and outright condemnation by their own communities.

What we have with the fanatic and radical wing of the Muslims is that they are not condemned by their own, they are accepted and in many cases glorified. They are not ridiculed like the rednecks of the USA or the EDL of Britain.

I noticed Graham Jones on twitter last week 'bigging up' a meeting he had with the West Accrington Asian community and how they agreed to condemn an alleged Pakistani terrorist living in this country for crimes committed in Pakistan. I await with bated breath a similar condemnation by this community regarding this abhorrent murder committed in their country of residence. It would be a start!
jaysay likes this.
Old 24-05-2013, 10:10   #55
I am Banned

Post Re: Attack on soldier in woolwich

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinness View Post
Nah...ethnic groups always flock together, it's a language and culture thing.

What we have with the fanatic and radical wing of the Muslims is that they are not condemned by their own, they are accepted and in many cases glorified. They are not ridiculed like the rednecks of the USA or the EDL of Britain.

I noticed Graham Jones on twitter last week 'bigging up' a meeting he had with the West Accrington Asian community and how they agreed to condemn an alleged Pakistani terrorist living in this country for crimes committed in Pakistan. I await with bated breath a similar condemnation by this community regarding this abhorrent murder committed in their country of residence. It would be a start!
I think you are being selective here Mr G but that's your opinion and right here in the United Kingdom, thanks.
The Muslim communities are condemming this heinous act. Just been listening to 5live and the Muslim Soldiers spokeman was on SkyNews this morning doing the same. A muslim caller on 5live yesterday volunteered he was attending the mosque for prayer wearing a Help 4 Heroes t-shirt do show his feelings to his community. That's a start sir. The change will come from within that community not from some doc martin wearing skinhead neandertal fire bombing a mosque or lobbing bottles at the police. Or indeed inflammatory posts on here.

I maybe on a fools errand seeking a well balanced view of all this on here ,considering the posts now and indeed the past.

I am intrigued and need to know more about how somebody seeming brought up middle class christian as was the first named perp can be converted and radicalised by what is ostensibly a peaceful religion (which religion can truly say that? I know). It may well be they home in on a persons psychopathic tendencies and feed that???
kestrelx likes this.
DtheP47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2013, 10:46   #56
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
.[/I] It may well be they home in on a persons psychopathic tendencies and feed that???
Now yeh probably nailed it in my view, I reckon they have "Sleepers" fer want of a better description, Who suss out the possibles, by befriending n see how it goes, Then either drop em or take a step forwards. I always think- Tell a knobhead what they want to hear n yeh gonna get a result.
Old 24-05-2013, 10:59   #57

Texas Holdem Poker Champion!

Quote:
I think you are being selective here Mr G but that's your opinion and right here in the United Kingdom, thanks.
The Muslim communities are condemming this heinous act. Just been listening to 5live and the Muslim Soldiers spokeman was on SkyNews this morning doing the same. A muslim caller on 5live yesterday volunteered he was attending the mosque for prayer wearing a Help 4 Heroes t-shirt do show his feelings to his community. That's a start sir. The change will come from within that community not from some doc martin wearing skinhead neandertal fire bombing a mosque or lobbing bottles at the police. Or indeed inflammatory posts on here.

I maybe on a fools errand seeking a well balanced view of all this on here ,considering the posts now and indeed the past.

I am intrigued and need to know more about how somebody seeming brought up middle class christian as was the first named perp can be converted and radicalised by what is ostensibly a peaceful religion (which religion can truly say that? I know). It may well be they home in on a persons psychopathic tendencies and feed that???
Such a pity, the makings of a decent debate destroyed by an arrogant and patronising post with overtones of accusations of racism
Old 24-05-2013, 11:42   #58
Senior Member+

Quote:
i would argue that an islamic extreemist is a threat as long as it is breathing

unfortuantly as you say things dont work like that

20 mins for teh police to arrive on scene .Thats disgusting i bet they arrived on scene faster than 20 mins when those two lads tried burning down a mosque in retaliation to this attack
According to the news it said Local Police about 5 mins and armed Police 14 mins to get to the scene!

But I think the issue is "what goes around comes around" ...
kestrelx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2013, 12:11   #59
God Member

Quote:

whos my ilk ?

edl ?

bnp ?

ukip?

nazi?

getting the feeling your dancing around caslling me a racist but lets be clear if you consider saying how it is as racist then i guess i am.
Eric likes this.

Old 24-05-2013, 12:13   #60
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
whos my ilk ?

edl ?

bnp ?

ukip?

nazi?

getting the feeling your dancing around caslling me a racist but lets be clear if you consider saying how it is as racist then i guess i am.
Thats the label yeh get calling a spade a spade, but balls to em, they can call me whatever, i don't really give a toss.
Margaret Pilkington and Eric like this.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..