Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree13Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-06-2022, 17:33   #16
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Re: Attention Ken Moss...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
Just type in ken moss local politics, or similar it should give you some threads, if they don't suit just juggle the wording around a bit or use the highlighted (in red) recommendation.
Ah, you see, you pretend to be one of us the plebs, but, the above proves that at heart you too are a politician full of devious (and profitable) ways.

You won't believe how hard I had to search for a political emotive that didn't have copyright written all over it!
My God, we're even stitched up in 'happy faces'!
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 23-06-2022, 17:48   #17
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

You might have searchrd hard, but you could at least have cut chunks off it, damn thing goes off the page.
odders likes this.
Old 23-06-2022, 18:04   #18

Quote:
You might have searchrd hard, but you could at least have cut chunks off it, damn thing goes off the page.
Just like a politician, cuts, cuts, cuts, can't abide us mere mortals having that little bit more.

It looked O.K. in preview.
odders and DaveinGermany like this.

Last edited by Less; 23-06-2022 at 18:07.
Old 23-06-2022, 18:10   #19
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

You'll notice the like, but it took me 10 minutes scrolling right before I could get to the button.
odders likes this.
Old 23-06-2022, 18:16   #20

Quote:
You'll notice the like, but it took me 10 minutes scrolling right before I could get to the button.
Ten minutes? I don't believe you, you politico's are all the same anyhow you'll have got an assistant to do it for you.

The sooner this page is filled with nonsensical carp the sooner we go back to normal size, so, post on...

Unless, we get to a new page and someone evil quotes that post.
odders likes this.

Last edited by Less; 23-06-2022 at 18:20.
Old 23-06-2022, 18:41   #21
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Okay 5 minutes then, no assistants were used, harmed or emotionally blackmailed in the production of the previous post.
Furthermore I do it all myself, proper "hands on" type of geezer me ........ yeah. that'll probably explain my upcoming
court appearances then.

Anyways, moving swiftly on ......
odders and taddy like this.
Old 23-06-2022, 18:44   #22

Quote:
Okay 5 minutes then, no assistants were used, harmed or emotionally blackmailed in the production of the previous post. Furthermore I do it all myself, proper "hands on" type of geezer me ........ yeah. that'll probably explain my upcoming court appearances then.

Anyways, moving swiftly on ......
I'd like that if I could just reach the button, but I only got as far as 'Quote' then had to rest.
odders likes this.
Old 23-06-2022, 19:17   #23

Quote:
Just type in ken moss local politics, or similar it should give you some threads, if they don't suit just juggle the wording around a bit or use the highlighted (in red) recommendation.
Thank you, kind Sir.
odders likes this.
taddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2022, 20:15   #24

Unfortunately, Less I can't qoute you . Im sure you were a keen backyard gardener. Go outside town hall and sow your seed. You might even find a new wife.
odders is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..