Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree13Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-06-2022, 12:34   #1

Attention Ken Moss...

Ken, come to your pimps aid..you can garden.

https://www.lancs.live/news/lancashi...shows-24188287

Mrs P called it, hes on the return.

Even Britcliffe agrees(what a smirk that cat would have saying that).
odders is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 11-06-2022, 17:02   #2

Re: Attention Ken Moss...

How about, the council employs a gardener on no wage but on the same "allowance", that our councilors receive for just turning up once a month or so. we the people who elect these "councilors", pay for them to have computers in their homes at no payment to them
even if they use them for "PRIVATE" use.
taddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2022, 08:25   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by taddy View Post
How about, the council employs a gardener on no wage but on the same "allowance", that our councilors receive for just turning up once a month or so. we the people who elect these "councilors", pay for them to have computers in their homes at no payment to them
even if they use them for "PRIVATE" use.
Oh deary me, I think that I might have put this in the wrong place but I don't know how to delete it.
Old 12-06-2022, 08:53   #4
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

You can't, but the mods can Tads. Contact them by clicking on the warning shield symbol under your avatar info, short message & they'll get to it as & when.
Old 12-06-2022, 16:31   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
You can't, but the mods can Tads. Contact them by clicking on the warning shield symbol under your avatar info, short message & they'll get to it as & when.
Oh, come on Dave, as far as I know I do not have an "avatar", whatever that means so how can I contact them. I have no doubt this will receive a response from other's on Accy Web who tend to think that I should be in tune with all this new fangled electronic gadgetry, whereas I am more in tune with (as today) spending two or three hours on my/ our allotment growing fresh things, instead of having to buy this stuff that is grown abroad and cooled by artificial means. much harder work than pressing a few keys on a keyboard.
Old 12-06-2022, 19:36   #6
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Oh, come on Dave, as far as I know I do not have an "avatar", whatever that means so how can I contact them. I have no doubt this will receive a response from other's on Accy Web who tend to think that I should be in tune with all this new fangled electronic gadgetry, whereas I am more in tune with (as today) spending two or three hours on my/ our allotment growing fresh things, instead of having to buy this stuff that is grown abroad and cooled by artificial means. much harder work than pressing a few keys on a keyboard.
Thanks for your help Dave I'm sure would have done, no need to make a drama of it!
odders likes this.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2022, 08:15   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
Thanks Dave, Found it, one more tick in my computer knowledge.
Old 14-06-2022, 13:43   #8

Quote:
Thanks Dave, Found it, one more tick in my computer knowledge.
There's a whole dedicated part to help you, use this link

Crash Computers Chat - Accrington Web

Ask away. You need help.
taddy likes this.
Old 15-06-2022, 12:20   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by odders View Post
There's a whole dedicated part to help you, use this link

Crash Computers Chat - Accrington Web

Ask away. You need help.
I have clicked onto the link odders, Thank you (I think),
Old 19-06-2022, 17:40   #10

Get Ken Moss on your allotment, he's pretty good at digging graves. Ask his friend Graham to help. Bitch always has a shovèl.
Old 19-06-2022, 18:36   #11

Quote:
Get Ken Moss on your allotment, he's pretty good at digging graves. Ask his friend Graham to help. Bitch always has a shovèl.
What the H--- does that mean.
Old 22-06-2022, 14:15   #12

Quote:
What the H--- does that mean.
Use the search function, it might be before your time. I wasn't out to offend.
The older members will clearly understand. It goes back to being told we the folk of the borough are incompetent and party politics came before our wishes.
cashman and taddy like this.
Old 22-06-2022, 14:24   #13

That's twice in my thread you have completely, took it off the original topic. Jaysay (God rest his soul), used to use the test forum part of his own work if he couldn't understand. Im not searching for you, try and find it.
Old 22-06-2022, 15:04   #14

Quote:
Use the search function, it might be before your time. I wasn't out to offend.
The older members will clearly understand. It goes back to being told we the folk of the borough are incompetent and party politics came before our wishes.
No offence taken old lad, I was just wondering what it meant, by the way what do I need to enter into "search function" to satisfy my curiosity ? don't forget that although I now have an all singing, all dancing computerized box of tricks at my disposal I am still at the junior school stage when it comes to using it.
Old 23-06-2022, 15:40   #15
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Just type in ken moss local politics, or similar it should give you some threads, if they don't suit just juggle the wording around a bit or use the highlighted (in red) recommendation.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..