Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 31-05-2009, 16:10   #1
God Member

Attn Eric - USA, Canada & Mexico to be merged

This is info leaked before they were ready
Good for the whistleblowers
Amero Coins Arrive
this report is 18mnths old - BBC kept 'mum' didn't they
Attached Images
File Type: jpg amero.jpg (15.2 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2471.JPG (318.6 KB, 9 views)

Last edited by MargaretR; 31-05-2009 at 16:18.
MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 31-05-2009, 16:24   #2
God Member

Re: Attn Eric - USA, Canada & Mexico to be merged

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretR View Post
Amero Coins Arrive
I'm lost for words.. I'm not even sure you're joking.
Old 31-05-2009, 16:37   #3
God Member

Quote:
Amero Coins Arrive
I did take a look Margaret but the website seems to have a problem with Jews...as soon as I reached this passage I lost interest!
"personally vouch for this story and stand-by every world of it no matter how many filthy jews come out of the woodwork to say otherwise."
Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2009, 16:52   #4
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancie View Post
I did take a look Margaret but the website seems to have a problem with Jews...as soon as I reached this passage I lost interest!
"personally vouch for this story and stand-by every world of it no matter how many filthy jews come out of the woodwork to say otherwise."
So you didn't get to the part where Carolina is already issuing
North American Union drivers licences

I agree that it would have been better to use the term 'filthy bankers' instead,
understatement is not the style over there

Last edited by MargaretR; 31-05-2009 at 16:55.
Old 31-05-2009, 20:59   #5
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

SPP Myths vs Facts
Old 31-05-2009, 21:38   #6
God Member

Quote-
"Fact: The SPP improves the safety and well-being of Americans. It builds on efforts to protect our environment, improves our ability to combat infectious diseases, such as avian influenza, and ensures our food supply is safe through the exchange of information and cooperation ─ improving the quality of life for U.S. citizens. Americans enjoy world class living standards because we are engaged with the world.
nuff said

Old 01-06-2009, 05:56   #7
God Member

Quote:
Amero Coins Arrive
What a crock (translation available upon request)
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 07:08   #8
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!

Quote:
Quote-
"Fact: The SPP improves the safety and well-being of Americans. It builds on efforts to protect our environment, improves our ability to combat infectious diseases, such as avian influenza, and ensures our food supply is safe through the exchange of information and cooperation ─ improving the quality of life for U.S. citizens. Americans enjoy world class living standards because we are engaged with the world.
nuff said
Really need to start reading what is there Margaret instead of what you would like to be there.

Where does the above paragraph say the Canadians are stupid enough to join with the Americans, never mind the Mexicans
Old 01-06-2009, 07:58   #9
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
Really need to start reading what is there Margaret instead of what you would like to be there.

Where does the above paragraph say the Canadians are stupid enough to join with the Americans, never mind the Mexicans
I used that quote, from the link you gave, to show that what was listed as fact in that article, was propoganda

Old 01-06-2009, 09:01   #10
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!

Quote:
I used that quote, from the link you gave, to show that what was listed as fact in that article, was propoganda
I do apologise, posting links to propaganda is your job, I will try not to next time
Old 01-06-2009, 11:34   #11
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
What a crock (translation available upon request)
I would like to hear you view on this matter.
***Mr D*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 18:57   #12
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***Mr D*** View Post
I would like to hear you view on this matter.
Stating that the idea of a political union in North America is a crock of horse manure is a view .... but to expand: it is ironic that I am talking about the notion of a political union in North America on the day that new regulations about border crossing come into effect. As of today (June 1), I now need a passport to cross into the US. Crap ideas like this arise from fundamental misunderstandings about what Canada is ... (I have to admit that I find much that is confusing in the nature of how politics works in GB, particularly in relation to the EU, so misunderstandings are common). One cannot assume that Canada is a stable, homogenous entity. There are more tensions pulling us apart than you can shake a stick at. The ongoing debates in Quebec about opting out of Confederation. Western separatism. Economic inequities. The list goes on. However, the last thing that Canadians want is a closer political relationship with the US. Prime Ministers who took us too close to America have always suffered at the polls ... one political party, the Progressive Conservatives, a party that had held power many times since Confederation, was anihilated. The US is our friend, our ally, and our neighbour; and there are many instances of co-operation: NAFTA and NORAD come to mind; but even with NAFTA there have been many problems, the softwood lumber crisis comest to mind, which have resulted in acrimonious debate and mini trade wars. Since 9-11, the issues surrounding border security have given rise to heightened degrees of co-operation concerning the world's largest undefended frontier. For example, Canadian Coastguard vessels now have a US Coastguard serving on them, and vice-versa. This means that smugglers etc. cannot avoid a Canadian Coastguard ship by sailing into US waters (and of course vice-versa). A couple of years ago, when the USAF had to ground many of it's fighters because of mechanical problems, RCAF CF 18 interceptors flew defensive patrols over Alaska and the American West Coast ... but stuff like this is not a drift towards Union, merely the activities of friends and neighbours. I'm going to have to stop this ramble because the topic is really too complicated for simplistic answers ... Canada is an independent nation and is proud of that independece. And if you look closely (and to do that you have to shovel away a lot of BS) you will see more differeces between the two great North American democracies than you will see similarities.
Old 01-06-2009, 19:01   #13
God Member

It is reassuring to hear from a Canadian that a union would meet resistance.
The European Union has been a disaster for us - sovereignty matters

Old 01-06-2009, 19:14   #14
God Member

Quote:
It is reassuring to hear from a Canadian that a union would meet resistance.
The European Union has been a disaster for us - sovereignty matters
It did cross my mind hon that in many ways the UK is closer to the US than Canada is ... esp. in terms of what is going on in the middle east. People who think seriously about issues such as this should remember that it was GB who followed the US line in Iraq, and swallowed the WMD lies. Canada, under then Prime Minister Jean Chretien, did not join Bush's shaky coalition. Afghanistan is a different issue: our forces are there because of a commitment to NATO, not to the USA. A close look at Canadian foreign policy will find a country which pursues an independent line in the best interests of Canada. And on a patriotic note, Long live Canada/Vive le Canada I'll drink to that one, eh.
Old 01-06-2009, 19:17   #15
Senior Member+

Cheers for your view being a native.

and agree its good to hear that it would be opposed if it was to happen.

Im still be waiting to hear it on the news though, the great North American Union has taken place.
***Mr D*** is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..