Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree10Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-01-2013, 21:48   #31
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Re: Bad Drivers In Bad Weather

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boeing Guy View Post
Its funny the difference in reception I get in my car and Mrs BG's car which is a rather large and fast Volvo Estate (the same model the traffic cops use to catch you speeding) I get let out of junctions, smiled at and not cut up ever, something that happens all the time in my car.
You must have a girls car then
Old 24-01-2013, 04:45   #32
I am Banned

you want to try driving in thailand,you can turn left on a RED LIGHT,no need to stop at pedestrian crossing or give way to pedestrians,and last week whilst going to town a pick up pulled right across my path whilst i was doing 70 km ph and totally wrote. my bike off,and left me with cuts and bruises
alan7554 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2013, 05:03   #33
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan7554 View Post
you want to try driving in thailand,you can turn left on a RED LIGHT,no need to stop at pedestrian crossing or give way to pedestrians,and last week whilst going to town a pick up pulled right across my path whilst i was doing 70 km ph and totally wrote. my bike off,and left me with cuts and bruises
With any luck, they'll get you next time.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2013, 10:10   #34
I am Banned

not a very nice comment from a fellow member,but then its what i would expect from the trolls on here,so up yours Less and frig off
Old 24-01-2013, 12:44   #35

Quote:
not a very nice comment from a fellow member,but then its what i would expect from the trolls on here,so up yours Less and frig off
Well, I'm hurt, not just for me but for all the other members that you associate with me.
A bit of friendly banter and you treat me like some sort of deviant, anyone would think you're sense of humour was removed during the time you spent at H.M.'S pleasure.
I know better, after all you've started a new life in a land that loves children, so you can't be all bad.
Buddy(ist).
Old 24-01-2013, 13:27   #36
I am Banned

well when someone says "with any luck they will get you next time" i find it offensive,and yes i was very lucky if i had not been wearing a helmet,then maybe my son and daughter would have lost their dad,and perhaps that would have made you feel happier,i wish you a long life and may buddah bless you and keep you safe.
Old 24-01-2013, 13:50   #37
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Amazing you find comments offensive.
Old 24-01-2013, 13:56   #38

Quote:
well when someone says "with any luck they will get you next time" i find it offensive,and yes i was very lucky if i had not been wearing a helmet,then maybe my son and daughter would have lost their dad,and perhaps that would have made you feel happier,i wish you a long life and may buddah bless you and keep you safe.
Well bless, you do seem to be getting upset, yes you're children may miss you, but will other peoples children?

How much harm have you caused and may well still be causing just because you deny your guilt?

I suggest you pick on someone other than me. Perhaps someone that hasn't yet moved onto secondary school?
accyman likes this.
Old 24-01-2013, 13:58   #39

Quote:
No God will keep you safe when the day comes.
Shurm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2013, 13:17   #40
I am Banned

Less and shurm, i cant be arsed even replying to your stupid posts apart from the fact that i find them so funny when you put all this crap on here,and if you ever read my court report i think you will find that i pleaded guilty and accepted my guilt and as you will find out i have never been barred from working with children so if i want to go and work in a secondary school there is nothing you can do about it,as it is i am happily retired and living on my inheritance and having a great time with all these lovely thai females over her, so i leave you wollowing in your sess pit of hate and bile.Remember there are skeletons in your closets as well
Old 26-01-2013, 13:28   #41
JFT96

Quote:
,as it is i am happily retired and living on my inheritance and having a great time with all these lovely thai females over her, so i leave you wollowing in your sess pit of hate and bile.Remember there are skeletons in your closets as well
Well good for you, thats very nice you are living the high life in Thailand.
Having been several times to Bangkok Chiva-som is a very nice spa and of course the Shangri-la spa in Phuket is rather nice as well. However I would not want to live there, I prefer to live in a country where getting diseases such as, dengue fever, Japanese encephalitis, and malaria are not high. Of course Thailand does not have the waste of money the NHS is, still health isn't everything.

Steve Hogarth, lead singer Marillion
Boeing Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2013, 13:48   #42

Quote:
Less and shurm, i cant be arsed even replying to your stupid posts apart from the fact that i find them so funny when you put all this crap on here,and if you ever read my court report i think you will find that i pleaded guilty and accepted my guilt and as you will find out i have never been barred from working with children so if i want to go and work in a secondary school there is nothing you can do about it,as it is i am happily retired and living on my inheritance and having a great time with all these lovely thai females over her, so i leave you wollowing in your sess pit of hate and bile.Remember there are skeletons in your closets as well
Well yes, you could be bothered to reply, I have no problem with you being on site, I do however have a problem with you being in this world and taking advantage of the vulnerable, do these women not deserve a life free of you, your lust and your financial advantage over them?
I'm all for enjoying sex so long as both people enjoy it, NOT where you use your cash in the same way you used children.
Old 26-01-2013, 13:50   #43

Could we go back to talking about bad drivers rather than pervs?
Old 28-01-2013, 17:09   #44
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Could we go back to talking about bad drivers rather than pervs?

are you a bad driver if you run a pedo over ?

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2013, 18:47   #45
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
are you a bad driver if you run a pedo over ?
Not at all,considerate i would say.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..