Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-05-2008, 23:21   #61
God Member

Re: bail hostel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Perhaps being part of the E.U. we could let you have them?

You feeling smug in your little Spanish Ghetto, away from the woes of us ordinary folk, I have my own Grand childer, I want them to grow up and be happy here, not have to pretend they will have a better life coming to them somewhere else once they've fleeced their neighbours, I'll stay and fight for their future which must be better off because you aren't in it!

(Please, Please, prove me wrong instead of advising from miles away come back and fight for you own children's, children!).

Scoring brownie point is old hat.
My grandchildren have the opportunity to visit whenever they wish and so have my children who have both made a life for themselves and a good living in a very hostile environment.
I ran a completely legitimate business in the UK and have retired from that business without owing a penny.
I would not hesitate to advise my close family to think twice about the advantages of living in a country where you are treated fairly and accepted as part of the framework.
I will advise from miles away because my experiences in the county of my birth are not going to get any better with nerds at the helm, be it Labour or Conservative.

Blackburn Rovers Supporter Since 1950
Royboy39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 05-05-2008, 23:23   #62
God Member

Glad you are getting there was off-line when it happened and if I remember rightly your bosses haven't been much help. Good luck!!
Old 05-05-2008, 23:25   #63
Senior Member+

The blogs are still there, i was reading them the other day... i have been in a simular situation only i wasnt being robbed and i can imagine how scary it must have been and how hard it is to get over, i hope you are getting there tho.

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
emamum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 23:28   #64
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by emamum23 View Post
The blogs are still there, i was reading them the other day... i have been in a simular situation only i wasnt being robbed and i can imagine how scary it must have been and how hard it is to get over, i hope you are getting there tho.
That is where I read about it now that you have reminded me, another reason not to be stuck with another bail hostel In My Humble Opinion
Old 05-05-2008, 23:29   #65
God Member

Thanks everyone, I do real well now, well I work with someone else
It's only when I see someone similar or *dodgy* looking that I get worried and have my hand on the panic button

(Sorry I can't think of a better word than dodgy, but I know what I mean
Old 05-05-2008, 23:30   #66
Senior Member+

accylass.....pm me if you want to talk, i would rather not talk about what happened to me in public.

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
Old 05-05-2008, 23:31   #67
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BERNADETTE View Post
Glad you are getting there was off-line when it happened and if I remember rightly your bosses haven't been much help. Good luck!!
What the hell is that all about? Links please?

Blackburn Rovers Supporter Since 1950
Royboy39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 23:31   #68
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royboy39 View Post
check accylass' blog.......

Old 05-05-2008, 23:32   #69
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royboy39 View Post
There are no links it was just something Accylass said in her Blog
Old 05-05-2008, 23:33   #70
God Member

Quote:
accylass.....pm me if you want to talk, i would rather not talk about what happened to me in public.
Thanks, I definitely will yeah

He's waiting for me to go to bed tho so best not tonight
Old 05-05-2008, 23:33   #71
Senior Member+

dont know if this link will work but here goes....

Accrington Web - AccyLass27

Old 05-05-2008, 23:37   #72
God Member

Quote:
dont know if this link will work but here goes....

Accrington Web - AccyLass27
Oh well thats me proved wrong again
Old 05-05-2008, 23:48   #73
God Member

Quote:
what do you think happens to paedophiles when they leave the hostels?
the council rehomes them...
every single council estate will have at least one!
i live on a council estate with my son.... so before anyone asks, no i dont agree with that either!
When rehousing this is closely monitored by police and housing and selective about where the rehousing can be.

Also I think you will find that there are bail hostels in most towns

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 23:50   #74
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by harwood red View Post
When rehousing this is closely monitored by police and housing and selective about where the rehousing can be.

Also I think you will find that there are bail hostels in most towns
i was making a point, that just because we say no to a bail hostel doesnt mean that there are not paedophiles near our children.

Old 06-05-2008, 04:54   #75
Resting in Peace

What chance do we stand? Having just watched the Panarama program makes you wonder just what the hell is going on, if they treat hardened criminals like this how the hell can they monitor these bail hostels. Only this weeknd Salford M.P. Hazel Blears was say that the Government was going to listen to the people, I know, I know, we've heard it all before, but now we can put this to the test, will the govenment listen. Maybe if Greg is monitoring this thread he can have an input, and please don't get me wrong I'm saying this to be bipartsan and having a pop at Greg far from it. On matters such as this Greg is our representative and the best person placed to put our point forward, irrespective of any political stance of any one individual. Like most people, I have a concern about the sitting o these hostels, but the trouble is, so do the likes of you and me in every town and city in the country, and its not a question which will be easily solved

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..