Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-11-2008, 09:22   #1
Resting in Peace

Bangkok

I have been watching what has been going on in Bangkok this week with much interest, as my Daughter used to live there. Well this morning it crossed my mind that her Husband Simon often goes to Bangkok as well as other Asian countries as part of his job. So this morning about have past six, I decided to Text my Daughter in Vietnam where she now lives and ask if Sy was okay, with in a minute I had a reply. (how people can send such long text messages in such a short time amazes me, maybe that's why I take so long to do the daily quiz on here) It seems he is in Bangkok and is laid up in an hotel whilst his company try to get him out, whats more my Daughter was due to fly there tomorrow with my two grad sons, the youngest has a hospital appointment at the international hospital there, but that's been cancelled. Just to cap the last 24 hours off, my other Daughter was on her way home last night from work and was in an accident outside the Dingle Dome, when a guy decided to do a U turn without looking, she broadsided him, but thankfully she is okay, just a bit shaken up. So life in the jaysay household has been very eventful over the last 24 hours, well like good old Tony said in 1997 " Things Can Only Get Better" I hope

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..