Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2006, 00:46   #196
God Member

Re: Big brother...

I think you'd be entertaining in there rindy, esp as you know pete. you could share his and lisa's bed
Come and write every night, chat with a hula melody
Madhatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 04-06-2006, 00:47   #197
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda
Pee off.

I may have put on four stone in the last two months but I thought the golden tickets were in packets of lard.
So your not a 2 or 4 finger finger person then?
Old 04-06-2006, 00:48   #198
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madhatter
I think you'd be entertaining in there rindy, esp as you know pete. you could share his and lisa's bed
I've spent as long in Pete's company as I have in yours.

I'd be as likely to jump into bed with you and Tinks.

Though I would go in the pool with Tinks...for old times sake.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 00:53   #199
God Member

yep you know me though, thats all that counts a connection on the outside.
Old 04-06-2006, 00:53   #200
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madhatter
I think you'd be entertaining in there rindy,
OMG LMFAO!! Noo not another Shabaz !! It wouldn't be '**** poof' it would be ........... No forget it lol!!
Old 04-06-2006, 00:56   #201
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle
OMG LMFAO!! Noo not another Shabaz !! It wouldn't be '**** poof' it would be ........... No forget it lol!!
You are a cheeky mare.

Where've you been anyway?

I was hoping Mthead had finally sent you out to work...as a bodyguard for Bonnie.

Old 04-06-2006, 01:06   #202
God Member

No I'm Pete's under-study *cough* W****R!*
Old 04-06-2006, 01:18   #203
God Member

Bonnie was great, she should have been third
Old 04-06-2006, 22:07   #204
Resting in Peace

I really, really made an effort to watch this tonight. Promised the ladies and grandaughter would not comment 'til I had seen some.

Sorry, just can't get into it .. all I saw was this slant-eyed girl uttering maybe words of English between the 'f' word. A strange looking transvestite who looked as though he had recently had a skin peel, a homosexual treating a lookalike Catherine Zeta Jones to a Champagne meal and more crap.

Loved the letter in the Observer this week who quotes about Peter: 'The brick-brained idiot has not yet worked out that there should be no housemates. The whole concept of the "show" can only have been dreamed up by idiots for idiots, netither of whom have the brains to understand that they are idiots' ... signed MR. D. PRATT. tee hee.

Ok .. will give it another go .. seem to be on my own on this one.
katex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 22:34   #205
Full Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by katex
Ok .. will give it another go .. seem to be on my own on this one.
Nope, you are not alone, Katex. I can`t understand why people watch this utter drivel, the televisual equivalent of going to see the lunatics at Bedlam. I understand why people go on it, but why in gods name would you go to the eviction thing...and waste your time making a placard! What little I`ve seen of it, most of the inmates you would cross the road to avoid while some seem to have serious mental problems.
Old 04-06-2006, 22:53   #206
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Mick
Nope, you are not alone, Katex. I can`t understand why people watch this utter drivel, the televisual equivalent of going to see the lunatics at Bedlam. I understand why people go on it, but why in gods name would you go to the eviction thing...and waste your time making a placard! What little I`ve seen of it, most of the inmates you would cross the road to avoid while some seem to have serious mental problems.
You could say the same thing about spectators of anything, sport, a chamber orchestra, strippers.

It is a bit like paying your penny to stare at the inmates of Bedlam, except these lunatics chose to go in there for our amusement.

Like I've said before I love BB because I never had the opportunity to watch rats in a cage as a child. Besides people watching is fun, be it on the Croisette at Cannes or a secured set in Elstree. Everyone can play at being Freud as we watch these attention seekers either fall apart or survive.

Old 05-06-2006, 01:05   #207
God Member

The idiot that wrote that letter is an idiot for not working out that it doesn't have to watch or even comment on it. I like it, and I'm glad rindy likes it otherwise I'd have nobody to chat to about it. This year BB has excelled at f it up big style, so far three have walked, I don't think three have ever walked before. I think richard, grace or lea will be up this week. Although the newbies might get it, esp the sam.
Old 05-06-2006, 22:34   #208
God Member

Well all I can say is GRACE YOU ARE A STIRRING LITTLE B***H. I so hope she is up for eviction this week!!!!!!!!

She thinks Sezer got booed, I would love to be there with a case load of rotten eggs to splatter her with. Does she not realise that all the cr*p and bad feeling round the house at the moment has all been caused by her. Can't wait for the others to click on to it

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 22:44   #209
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by harwood red
Well all I can say is GRACE YOU ARE A STIRRING LITTLE B***H. I so hope she is up for eviction this week!!!!!!!!

She thinks Sezer got booed, I would love to be there with a case load of rotten eggs to splatter her with. Does she not realise that all the cr*p and bad feeling round the house at the moment has all been caused by her. Can't wait for the others to click on to it

Just watched BB's Big Brain. On it sociologist Judy James said Grace had replaced both Sezer and Richard as the Alpha male in the house.

I really hope they click on to her as well at nominations. I think Sam will be up for nominations and perhaps Imogen and Richard again.

Get Grace out.

Old 05-06-2006, 22:48   #210
God Member

Oooooo I was getting so mad tonight watching it to the point my kids had to tell me to calm down!!! Oh no that makes me sound so sad now. Ok had a cr*p day at work and was stressed so took it all out at the telly screaming at Leah ..."Can't you see it's that b***h Grace stirring it".

Got even crosser when Leah changed her opinion on Richard!!!

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tv entertainment

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..