Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-05-2006, 22:48   #76
Accy Goddess

Re: Big brother...

I hope Shabaz goes early on he propper gets on your nerves. It would be nice if Pete was to be the winner.
ANNE is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 21-05-2006, 00:54   #77
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda

Shabaz I only know from seeing around the hotspots of Glasgow. He'll soon get on the other housemate's nerves as he is really in your face, literally as he insists on talking to you from about the distance of about a centimeter away.
Vote Now
Do you find Shahbaz annoying?
He drives me nuts 39931 71%
He's just bearable 6890 12%
He's misunderstood 4090 7%
I love him 4971 10%
Total Votes: 55882

Think he's already got on everybody's nerves!

Last edited by shillelagh; 21-05-2006 at 01:22.
shillelagh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2006, 00:57   #78
God Member

Yes but so has pete, infact even more so, why on earth do you want him to win, why can't someone normal win. Thought you'd be watching it Anne

I think shabang might be worth keeping in for entertainment value. The manc should go first.
Come and write every night, chat with a hula melody
Madhatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2006, 01:05   #79
God Member

Yup, up to now I'm hoping Pete is the winner
Old 21-05-2006, 02:40   #80
God Member

why???????
Old 21-05-2006, 08:30   #81
Give, give, give member

I think after Shera the most annoying other person is Nicky 'I have a migrane, I can only drink bottled water, I'M GOING TO DIE!' is obviously someone who wasn't slapped enough as a child. She'd make a good Violet Elizabeth if they are doing a remake of Just William.

Just watched last night's taped episode, they've only been in 24 hours and it's all kicked off big style.

Oh what fun.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2006, 11:42   #82
God Member

It sounds screwed up in there enough to make me take a peek. Heard it discribed as bad as well as mad. Will there be a punch up with plenty of bruising and blood if its that cookoot

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2006, 17:02   #83
Super Moderator

Just watched the programme for the first time ever this weekend and I'm amazed. Don't you lot find there are enough obnoxious prats talking garbage in everyday life without watching more on TV?

Ah well, back to "Grumpy Old Men"...
Old 21-05-2006, 19:52   #84
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris
Just watched the programme for the first time ever this weekend and I'm amazed. Don't you lot find there are enough obnoxious prats talking garbage in everyday life without watching more on TV?

Sorry WH I aint in the habit of watching parlimentary debates.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2006, 19:58   #85
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madhatter
why???????
Simply because he makes me laugh!
Old 22-05-2006, 10:20   #86
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris
'Tis better by far, to be a Grumpy Old Man, than to be one of those sad wastrels who spend their days and nights watching this rubbish.
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2006, 14:56   #87
God Member

He doesn't make me laugh because imitating a comedian, that's imitating another comedian isn't funny. We'll be getting people immitating pete next. It's put on, it's an act for the cameras, he shouldn't even be in there, it's an embarassment and does make big brother crap tv. Big brother is supposed to be about normal everyday people being in a house, not the most messed up in the head people. Out of all the ones I've seen so far this is by far the worst.
pete wants sectioning, the manc needs locking up and her mouth scrubbing with soap, nikki needs boot camp, shabaz is ok, he just needs to learn others have feelings, bonnie is great, imogen is too, although a bit full of herself, lisa is the only plastic barbie i know of who isn't full of herself, cares about others and has a heart of gold. all the rest seem normal decent people. the freaks shouldn't be in there, get them out and it will become the social experiment, game, that it's supposed to be. But they won't and you won't you'll keep all the freaks in cos they make you laugh, and all the normal but genuinly interesting ones will get evicted. I haven't got a favourite to win, but it should be a girl I think. as long as lisa, pete, nikki, shabaz, sezer don't win i'll be happy.
Old 22-05-2006, 17:59   #88
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madhatter
He doesn't make me laugh because imitating a comedian, that's imitating another comedian isn't funny. We'll be getting people immitating pete next. It's put on, it's an act for the cameras, he shouldn't even be in there, it's an embarassment and does make big brother crap tv. Big brother is supposed to be about normal everyday people being in a house, not the most messed up in the head people. Out of all the ones I've seen so far this is by far the worst.
pete wants sectioning
Having Tourettes Syndrome isn't a sectionable illness. There are lots of people suffering from various kinds of mental illness, from depression to schizophrenia, and lots of them live worthwhile lives without the need for them to be incarcerated in mental hospitals.

As for playing up for the cameras, I mentioned earlier I was introduced to him in Brighton and he is as he appears on screen all the time, and I think copes admirably and with humour with what must be a very hard condition to live with.

As for BB being for normal people, it never has and never will be. You'd have to be fairly abnormal to want to spend up to three months in a house that was under the constant gaze of the cameras and the viewing millions at home.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2006, 21:07   #89
God Member

No I meant the stupid norman wisdom acts are for the camera, the ongoing acts are just ongoing acts. It's either an act or there's far more than tourettes. I don't know who I want out first lisa or pete. I think it's lisa though, she's vile, because for all pete's annoyances, He seams quite a caring person. Caring qualities in a person are important to me. He seams to care about shabaz, god knows why. Shabaz is funny, especially when he hid the food. Whats he hoping to achieve by that.
Old 22-05-2006, 22:03   #90
Accy Goddess

I don't know who I want to go first Shabaz or that annoying Nicky. Pete is sooo funny and I think he's dead brave going in there.
Having Tourette's doesnt make him a freak or an idiot.
ANNE is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tv entertainment

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..