Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-05-2006, 22:44   #91
Give, give, give member

Re: Big brother...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madhatter
No I meant the stupid norman wisdom acts are for the camera, the ongoing acts are just ongoing acts.
You are wrong, as I said earlier he was just like that when I met him and there were certainly no cameras there. Any similarities you see as him being like Lee Evans or Norman Wisdom are coincidental.

Tourette's is an illness that makes the body tick, hence the sometimes jerky movement, and not all people with it develop vocal ticks that result in swearing.

God this is getting so serious Tealeaf will be tuning in to see what we are all talking about, though of course he will deny it.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 23-05-2006, 11:35   #92
God Member

coincidence, what a load of rubbish, it's an act, a continuos act, he's based himself on a role model, he doesn't need to think about it now because he's done it so long it comes natrually. When ever he want attention out comes norman. more attention and he shouts wa ers a few time. He's annoying, he should be thrown out lisa.
Come and write every night, chat with a hula melody

Last edited by Madhatter; 23-05-2006 at 11:37.
Madhatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2006, 11:41   #93
Give, give, give member

Quote:
coincidence, what a load of rubbish, it's an act, a continuos act, he's based himself on a role model, he doesn't need to think about it now because he's done it so long it comes natrually. When ever he want attention out comes norman. more attention and he shouts wa ers a few time. He's annoying, he should be thrown out lisa.
Very sympathetic of you for what must be a very hard illness to live with.

Well done.

Perhaps if you could show a little of the compassion he obviously has the world would be a happier place.

Old 23-05-2006, 11:59   #94
God Member

He seems to be coping very well with it rindy. How do you want me to show this compasion, he's on my tv screen, he chose to be, I'm having to watch him if I want to watch the others, and I find him annoying. I wouldnt mind if i could put him on ignore but i can't. Actually does he want people to feel compasion for him , or would he want people to treat him like he's got nothing wrong with him.

basically I understand the illness but I think a lot of it is habbit, his way of coping with it. I find him annoying, that has nothing to do with having compasion

Last edited by Madhatter; 23-05-2006 at 12:02.
Old 23-05-2006, 14:53   #95
Give, give, give member

Quote:
He seems to be coping very well with it rindy. How do you want me to show this compasion, he's on my tv screen, he chose to be, I'm having to watch him if I want to watch the others, and I find him annoying. I wouldnt mind if i could put him on ignore but i can't. Actually does he want people to feel compasion for him , or would he want people to treat him like he's got nothing wrong with him.

basically I understand the illness but I think a lot of it is habbit, his way of coping with it. I find him annoying, that has nothing to do with having compasion
Firstly you don't have to watch it, you choose to.

Secondly it is a neurological disease not a 'habit'. Tourette's is a result of not producing dopamine in the part of the brain that controls movement. Very similar to Parkinson's infact, so at the next meet if my shaking hand or leg offends you I appologise.

Thirdly judge him on what he does not is involuntary tick. Call him a prat, but judge him on the actions that he chooses to do rather than the actions he can't control.

Old 23-05-2006, 15:06   #96
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda
but judge him on the actions that he chooses to do rather than the actions he can't control.
Yeah. I'll judge him. The man is a complete ****** for appearing in this programme in the first place. In fact, all the participants are. You happy now?
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2006, 15:32   #97
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tealeaf
Yeah. I'll judge him. The man is a complete ****** for appearing in this programme in the first place. In fact, all the participants are. You happy now?
I'm always happy with your valued input on this topic, and your need to keep saying it.

Old 23-05-2006, 15:48   #98
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda
I'm always happy with your valued input ... and your need to keep saying it.
Repeating oneself is symptomatic of dealing with those who having had a full lobotomy, now while away their time stirring at some moronic non-entity on the TV.
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2006, 15:50   #99
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tealeaf
Repeating oneself is symptomatic of dealing with those who having had a full lobotomy, now while away their time stirring at some moronic non-entity on the TV.
Didn't you already say that three times already in this thread?

Or was it four?

Old 23-05-2006, 15:55   #100
Senior Member+

i think pete is fantastic....i know he has tourettes but i really cant help laughing at him i dont mean to be mean but his whole attitude is just funny as fooooo.......i love it when he whistles like he does it cracks me up every time

pete to win

a proper football club,built on the foundations laid by a true fan..andy dunn notw 08....fantastic !!!
BLACKBURN RAVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2006, 19:02   #101
Resting in Peace

any one think that shabaz gone toooooooooooo far out to upset house mates

is he gonna walk tho???????????????????

Last edited by Ber999T; 23-05-2006 at 19:03. Reason: 3 guesses TYPOS
Ber999T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2006, 19:32   #102
Resting in Peace

think shazbaz been kicked out or walked not sure which but he gone!!!!
Ber999T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2006, 19:43   #103
God Member

As i said I'm having to watch him if I want to watch the others. I am judging him on what he chooses to do. Most of what he does is habbit. He also chose to go in the house so I'm judging him on that too. Shabaz to win lol. I can't believe they manage to find such perfect example's of people in this country. I think we should send tealeaf in there for a couple of days to tell them waht a bunch of t ers they are, now that would be funny to watch.
Old 23-05-2006, 19:49   #104
God Member

I'd like imogen to win I think, she's a nice girl, even if she has snogged sleazer. bonn'e is nice she's one I'd like to win. lisa is great it would be nice for her to win the money for here and her son. She's the first mum to have been in the house.
Old 23-05-2006, 20:15   #105
God Member

Quote:
lisa is great it would be nice for her to win the money for here and her son. She's the first mum to have been in the house.
So who is looking after her kid?

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tv entertainment

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..