Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24-05-2006, 21:30   #121
God Member

Re: Big brother...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mani
and if he didnt walk he wud've been nominated first off and gone first week. case of jumpin b4 being pushed

r they gonna get a replacement in now?
He wouldn't have been first evicted cos he was in the big brotherhood which made him immune for the first eviction!!!

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 24-05-2006, 23:01   #122
Give, give, give member

I bet Mystic Rind will be right (see earlier post.) The first person to be voted out of the house will be Bonn-ee, who has actually quite grown on me since she stood up to Shebangs.

Remember how people threw flowers at Diana's car as it made it's way back to Althorp? People will be throwing stones all the way as Shabaz makes his way back to Glasgow.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2006, 23:25   #123
God Member

Who'd waste the energy throwing a stone? I know i wouldnt!
shillelagh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2006, 00:37   #124
God Member

I feel sorry for him, he's obviously got issues and problems, and those haven't been made any easier by sleazers constant bullying. Nice to see bonnie stand up to him, acontestant who could be really interesting if allowed to stay, she's not revealed the true bonnie at all yet. I really think nikki should go next.
Come and write every night, chat with a hula melody
Madhatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2006, 12:03   #125

!NEWSFLASH:
Dawn has been removed from the BB House for Rule Breaking.
morgan_brotherz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2006, 14:32   #126
Give, give, give member

They shouldn't be allowed to leave, we decide when we want to evict them.

Last year they had a big fight and the police were called and they weren't evicted, what on earth did Dawn do to get thrown out?

Old 25-05-2006, 14:47   #127
Give, give, give member

According to the BB website Dawn was evicted for communicating with the outside world! What did she do, send a B.O. message by raising her arms?

Glyn is also reported to be upset that if he isn't evicted he will have to stay in the house but won't get his suitcase and will be unable to promote the Welsh language by wearing his Welsh clothes!

I know Welsh women have a traditional costume, red skirt, black shawl, a bit of lace and a big black hat, but what are Welsh men's clothes? I thought it was trackies and trainers, topped off with a few gold chains.

Old 25-05-2006, 14:48   #128

Contact with the outside world. Every time she got some bad press her family told BB to pass a message saying someone in the family was ill. But Big Brother sussed her out and booter her out.
morgan_brotherz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2006, 17:16   #129
Senior Member+

Big Brother contestant Dawn has been thrown off the show, with the producers claiming she broke a rule banning communication with the outside world.

This came after she told housemates that a message she was allowed from her family had contained a coded warning about negative press, the makers said.

Just after noon on Thursday, Dawn was called to the house's diary room and reminded of the rule banning communication with the outside world, then ordered to leave immediately.

The Big Brother statement said contestants are asked before entering the house whether there are any personal matters they wish to be informed about while inside.

A family member had contacted the makers of Big Brother on Wednesday with a confidential message that was passed on to Dawn "in confidence and in good faith", it said.

The programme-makers said she later told housemates that she had arranged to be sent the "Your sister is ill" message if there was any negative press coverage about her.

dumb cow - if u r gonna have hidden tricks then y tell everyone about it?!

and what was she gonna do if she did get bad press?!
Old 25-05-2006, 18:44   #130
Give, give, give member

Silly cow, they'll all get bad press. Any skeletons in the closet are sure to come out with all those journalists waving their cheque books looking for stories.

Old 25-05-2006, 22:16   #131
God Member

She'd already told big brother she was leaving anyway, and bb knew that, I think they wanted to avoid a second housemate walks in first week scandle cos they've f it up, with not giving them their suitcases and and this big brotherhood crap. all the quiet ones always go first, the loud obnoxious ones stay and then we spend weeks with em gettin on our nerves, sleazer, lisa or nikki should go, but out of those two glyn should.
Old 25-05-2006, 22:18   #132
God Member

n dawns a bitch, cos she could have asked the public to vote her out n save one of te others
Old 25-05-2006, 22:45   #133
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madhatter
all the quiet ones always go first, the loud obnoxious ones stay and then we spend weeks with em gettin on our nerves.
Your wrong. If the nominations had been normal Shabaz would have been up and voted out, and he was hardly 'quiet'.

It's the same every year the big characters get voted out quiet first, from Sada in the first series to that big mouthed slapper in the rubber nurses outfit last year.

The little micey people usually make it past half way through the series by never saying anything and thus drawing attention to themselves.

I would be most disappointed if I wasn't nominated and voted out first.

Old 25-05-2006, 23:22   #134
God Member

na, he was in the brotherhood remember. and he wouldnt have got voted out cos he was loud, it's cos he's an annoyin obnoxious immature twaddle that acts like a five yr old, but as i said he was bullied by equally annoying obnoxious sleazer.
they've gonna get bonnie out first then glyn, then it would have been dawn, but i bet its george or grace, IF they have their way. one thing I don't like is them having a say, and even more when evictions are done on pure chance. It should be us and only us who has a vote on ALL of the house mates each week. you end up with two great entertaining house mates being up against each other and some annoying git like sleazer being left in. It's the same with pete, I bet he gets evicted despite most people wanting him to win.

lol how sad, I've just looked at the big bro site and it says dawn has been ejected, what a load of xxxx, she walked, she'd already said she was leaving.
Old 26-05-2006, 00:09   #135
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madhatter
na, he was in the brotherhood remember.
Remember? Yes, if you'd have read my post properly I said 'if the nominations had been normal'.

Are you wearing your pony tail at the front now which is preventing you from reading my posts clearly?

Tags
tv entertainment

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..