Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree66Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-05-2013, 14:28   #16
God Member

Re: Bill Roach latest 'star'to be arrested.

fred the weatherman was arrested a few weeks back

not heard anything since on the news

so the question is...

WHERES FRED

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 01-05-2013, 14:30   #17
God Member

all these accusations seem to be acheiving is giving people a bad reputation

how about charging someone or proving guilt before destroying someones life

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Old 01-05-2013, 14:35   #18
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpick24 View Post
Will one from me do?
Bill Roache arrested - ITV News
It is only better than nothing, just.
Do you not understand the responsibility of a thread starter?

Without a link to what is claimed, the site as well as the person is vulnerable to any consequences that may occur if the accusation turns out to be false.
Can I ask you now that you have placed a link on site to claim that responsibility?
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 14:43   #19
I am Banned

What gets me is that it happened over 46 years ago in Halsingden, yet the plod search his home in Winslow.
How come this is only just seeing the light of day, and the supposed accuser must now be in their 60's, sumats not right. Same with the weather man and Rolf.
BERNADETTE and Stanleymad like this.
Retlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 14:48   #20
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
It is only better than nothing, just.
Do you not understand the responsibility of a thread starter?

Without a link to what is claimed, the site as well as the person is vulnerable to any consequences that may occur if the accusation turns out to be false.
Can I ask you now that you have placed a link on site to claim that responsibility?
But she didn`t post one and is no longer online, that`s why I asked if one from me would do. And yes, what the hell, if that link is fake then i`ll take the blame.
gpick24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 15:06   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpick24 View Post
But she didn`t post one and is no longer online, that`s why I asked if one from me would do. And yes, what the hell, if that link is fake then i`ll take the blame.
I know she didn't post one, even after being asked to, the site should not be held responsible for her, your or my, ramblings but it is.

Strangely enough I prefer her ramblings to yours, there is an air of innocence, you just seem...
Old 01-05-2013, 15:42   #22
God Member

I am surprised at this latest arrest - it wasn't rumoured in blogs and alt. news sites.

Waiting for the ancient ex cabinet minister who happens to still be alive.
LB

http://google-law.blogspot.co.uk/201...ive-cover.html

Last edited by MargaretR; 01-05-2013 at 15:45.
MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 15:58   #23
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Well if it aint rumoured on yer sites Margaret, he must be innocent.
MargaretR and BERNADETTE like this.
Old 01-05-2013, 17:33   #24
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retlaw View Post
What gets me is that it happened over 46 years ago in Halsingden, yet the plod search his home in Winslow.
How come this is only just seeing the light of day, and the supposed accuser must now be in their 60's, sumats not right. Same with the weather man and Rolf.
Roach live in the big house at lane ends at the bottom of Hassy, used to see him quite often when I lived there. Maybe its a case of money talking these days, especially if compensation sets in
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 17:40   #25
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Roach live in the big house at lane ends at the bottom of Hassy, used to see him quite often when I lived there. Maybe its a case of money talking these days, especially if compensation sets in
Possible, also possible is a complaint was made at around the time n was swept under the carpet, This has happened quite a bit wi various things, yet i hear of NONE of those who hid the allegations being brought to account, summat not right here i think.
Eric likes this.
Old 01-05-2013, 17:45   #26
God Member

on the radio it said bill roach had been arrested but police hadnt released his name so what right have the press got in naming him if the police havnt ?

so thats two current coronation street starts unable to work now until this mess is sorted.It could go on for months if not years

if guilty then fair enough hang em high but if not their careers,lives and reputation have been shattered

Old 01-05-2013, 17:49   #27
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

At 81, doubtful if Barlows got much career left to shatter.
Restless likes this.
Old 01-05-2013, 18:09   #28
Full Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Well as a male that has up to present never considered under age sex of any flavour, I don't consider sodomy or sex with an unwilling partner to be something normal folk would consider to be better or worse, both are taking advantage of the vulnerable.

I do notice however we have no solid link from the thread starter, should this hearsay continue?
As I'm still new to the Internet, I'm still learning. I've yet to suss out things such as 'putting on a link. Might seem easy to anyone more experienced but I'm learning as I go. As to the 'hearsay' just flick on your television, it's all over the National news.
cashman, jaysay and Eric like this.
Old 01-05-2013, 19:01   #29
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
At 81, doubtful if Barlows got much career left to shatter.

aye but if he died tomorrow as things are he would die innocent by law but his memory would be forever tainted by accusations that were never proven or disproved

yet again i ask why in cases such as sexual offence cases are names not with held until guilt is proven

those two dirt bags who murdered jamie bulger get protection from the law and they are guilty of murdering a ababy boy infact it was only last week someone was prosecuted for releasing tehir new identities on facebook

teh system is completely wrong and needs a serious overhaul
jaysay likes this.

Old 01-05-2013, 19:07   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by westendlass View Post
As I'm still new to the Internet, I'm still learning. I've yet to suss out things such as 'putting on a link. Might seem easy to anyone more experienced but I'm learning as I go. As to the 'hearsay' just flick on your television, it's all over the National news.
I wasn't in a position to flick on a television, so I didn't know what was on the news.
As for learning as you go, try putting a link on that's learning as you go doesn't even matter if you get it wrong, at least you'll have tried.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..