Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree98Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-04-2013, 10:04   #136
God Member

Re: Boston Bombing

Quote:
Originally Posted by DtheP47 View Post
In this case the official version Margaret was born out of a mass of available data. The collation and analysis of which was done by professional people who have made it their jobs to get to the truth and bring the guilty to justice. Not some fruit and nut case who by selective culling of that information and posting bull spit only hampers their task.

Not that I am say you are a fruit and nut case Margaret, simply easily lead and blinkered in your vision of events. You do need go het Net Nanny installed on your PC.
Enjoy your comfort zone

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 19-04-2013, 10:08   #137

Texas Holdem Poker Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretR View Post
I don't know, because I wasn't there - and neither were any of you.

So sad that many people just accept the 'official' version
I don't think that anyone doubts that governments and associated agencies attempt to manipulate us, heck the advertising industry is built on manipulation. They do it by skewing figures, misinformation and outright lies...but blowing up sporting events and buildings, gimme a break.

What I find sad is the number of people who so readily cry 'conspiracy', every single time there is a tragedy, despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary
Old 19-04-2013, 10:35   #138
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinness View Post
I don't think that anyone doubts that governments and associated agencies attempt to manipulate us, heck the advertising industry is built on manipulation. They do it by skewing figures, misinformation and outright lies...but blowing up sporting events and buildings, gimme a break.

What I find sad is the number of people who so readily cry 'conspiracy', every single time there is a tragedy, despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary
Our civilisation is run on greed for money and power and to think that governments care that people die to further their agenda, is a little naive.

I agree that tragedies happen (Texas explosion appears to be 'real' and not staged).

Just some tragedies show serious flaws in the official explanations.

If you don't look for them, you don't see them.

Old 19-04-2013, 11:29   #139

Texas Holdem Poker Champion!

Quote:
Our civilisation is run on greed for money and power and to think that governments care that people die to further their agenda, is a little naive.

I agree that tragedies happen (Texas explosion appears to be 'real' and not staged).

Just some tragedies show serious flaws in the official explanations.

If you don't look for them, you don't see them.
I agree that governments don't care that people die to further their agenda, you only have to look at what this government is doing to the NHS, but thats down to skewing figures, misinformation and outright lies. I do not believe for a moment that Cameron would secretly order MI6 to attack the London Marathon.

As for flaws, the conspiracy theorist always points to a mispoken word, a strange shadow, an incorrect time etc, as evidence....which are usually down to simple human error, a scratch on a camera lens or a wristwatch that hasn't been wound up for a week.

I also cannot understand how you differentiate Boston from Texas, you are using information gleaned from the media, whether mainstream or independent, which kinda destroys your own argument in post 127 which was ... "I don't know because I wasn't there"
jaysay likes this.
Old 19-04-2013, 11:59   #140
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinness View Post

I also cannot understand how you differentiate Boston from Texas, you are using information gleaned from the media, whether mainstream or independent, which kinda destroys your own argument in post 127 which was ... "I don't know because I wasn't there"
The Texas tragedy does not appear to have any purpose.
....but that doesn't mean that there isn't one

Old 19-04-2013, 13:03   #141

Boston Bombing

Ok so they were Chechen brothers, one now dead - good.
GEaston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2013, 13:10   #142
God Member

Quite a surprise ... wonder if they .... ooops, he ..... is aligned with any "official" terrorist group? Or just doing a little freelancing?
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2013, 13:18   #143
Senior Member+

Quote:
The Texas tragedy does not appear to have any purpose.
....but that doesn't mean that there isn't one
I am surprised that you haven't linked the latest Waco incident to the previous one - obviously it is a conspiracy to gain revenge on the Federal Authorities
Old 19-04-2013, 15:39   #144
Senior Member+

To some people (like this crazy idiot at work) everything is a conspiracy. From the money we have in our pocket being fake to chemicals being pumped out of airplanes. From the queen is a lizard to the government are interbred alien giants from 10 million years ago

The human race is screwed enough- Do we need to know just how much we are screwed?
Old 19-04-2013, 15:41   #145
Senior Member+

Seems like they are shooting it out in boston. Twitter reports say its near a school and kids are being told to lie down....
Old 19-04-2013, 15:58   #146
God Member

According to a CBC reporter close to the action, police are calling for a translator.
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2013, 15:59   #147
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

They really could do wi taking this geezer alive, to see if they acted alone.
Old 19-04-2013, 16:03   #148
Senior Member+

cash... some reports saying other one is dead
Old 19-04-2013, 16:22   #149
JFT96

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restless View Post
To some people (like this crazy idiot at work) everything is a conspiracy. From the money we have in our pocket being fake to chemicals being pumped out of airplanes. From the queen is a lizard to the government are interbred alien giants from 10 million years ago

The human race is screwed enough- Do we need to know just how much we are screwed?

Of course Margaret ignores mainstream press, websites, bloggers in favour of Truth Seekers, she and others conveniently ignore the fact that these so called truth seekers may have their own hidden agenda more sinister than the conspiracy they tout

Steve Hogarth, lead singer Marillion
Boeing Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2013, 16:48   #150
Senior Member+

Quote:
The media uses camera trickery.
I made a thread about it a while back.*
For this event we have 'disappearing blood'

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=2970918888111

..and they have resurrected a 'dead' headmistress as a witness in Boston

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

Why indulge yourself in shock and horror, which is exactly what they intend you to feel, when it may all be staged.

*ps - http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f...ies-48617.html

When I was watching news footage about this they were showing one of the suspects You Tube channel and the odd thing I noticed where it said "Video views" it was Zero = 0! According to that he'd had no video views?
kestrelx is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..