Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree98Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-04-2013, 21:30   #31
JFT96

Re: Boston Bombing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
CBC now reporting that the bombs were made from pressure cookers ... looks kinda like a low tech operation, the sort that could easily slip under the radar.
I would have thought a Pressure Cooker loaded with gun powder and shrapnel (nails, screws etc) would be a very effective home made Claymore mine.
Nasty but very easy to make, in the land of the free.
Sounds home grown to me

Steve Hogarth, lead singer Marillion
Boeing Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 16-04-2013, 22:06   #32
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarmouse0707 View Post
I wouldn't be all that surprised-not as feasible maybe but no way impossible.

This is horrendous as well I think.

Westboro Baptist Church says they?ll picket Boston Marathon victims? funerals ? RT USA
How can this god hates fags church still be allowed to exist? An eight year old has died and they say this crap? Wouldn't surprise me if they are behind it. I've seen documentaries on them. They are totally and utterly disgusting

Humans are monsters and if there ever was a god he/she turned thier face away in disgust at their creation a long time ago.

Last edited by Neil; 18-04-2013 at 13:19. Reason: fix quote
Restless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2013, 22:10   #33

I know-It's so sad isn't it

If there was a god, I am sure their value would be placed on actions,not what people proclaim to believe in...I just can't get my head around some people.
Old 16-04-2013, 22:12   #34
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boeing Guy View Post
I would have thought a Pressure Cooker loaded with gun powder and shrapnel (nails, screws etc) would be a very effective home made Claymore mine.
Nasty but very easy to make, in the land of the free.
Sounds home grown to me

Not necessarily BG

Boston Marathon bombs: al-Qaeda's Inspire magazine taught pressure cooker bomb-making techniques - Telegraph
DtheP47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2013, 22:18   #35
God Member

The media uses camera trickery.
I made a thread about it a while back.*
For this event we have 'disappearing blood'

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=2970918888111

..and they have resurrected a 'dead' headmistress as a witness in Boston

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

Why indulge yourself in shock and horror, which is exactly what they intend you to feel, when it may all be staged.

*ps - http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f...ies-48617.html

Last edited by MargaretR; 16-04-2013 at 22:23.
MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2013, 22:25   #36
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

See it aint just Al- Queda n such factions, These Westboro sickos n similar sects are just as big a problem in society in my view, They are nothing but hate mongers of which there are many sects of em in America, but its n issue they never do much about, Free Speech is it.
Restless and susie123 like this.
Old 16-04-2013, 22:30   #37
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretR View Post

Why indulge yourself in shock and horror, which is exactly what they intend you to feel, when it may all be staged.

*ps -
You really are one sick female dog!

Whenever a human tragedy occurs you are always ready with your sick comments and pathetic links.
jaysay likes this.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2013, 22:35   #38
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
You really are one sick female dog!

Whenever a human tragedy occurs you are always ready with your sick comments and pathetic links.
I understand your anger.

If I believed it to be true, I would be sad too.

I just require you not to accept all you see as being true.

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2013, 05:27   #39
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restless View Post
They are totally and utterly disgusting
I agree with this statement; but the First Ammendment to the US Constitution is the core of American democracy. In the case of Texas vs. Johnson in 1989, Supeme Court Justice, William J. Brennan Jr. wrote: "If there is a bedrock principle underlying the First Ammendment, it is that government may not prohibit the expression of an idea simply because society finds the idea offensive or disagreeable." Just ignore the nutbar religious freaks. They are not America. They are a lunatic fringe; all societies have one ... at least one.

Last edited by Neil; 18-04-2013 at 13:20. Reason: fix quote
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2013, 07:04   #40
I am Banned

Quote:
By the sacred scrotum of Beelzebub Margaret, there is and will be enough opprobrium on here about your latest posts so I will resist the temptation.
Possibly the first step on your journey to inner peace is to visit that newly opened computer shop up on the Level and get them to fit “Net Nanny” on your machine. You are clearly visiting websites that are inappropriate for your mental capacity to process sensibly.
jaysay likes this.
DtheP47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2013, 07:59   #41

I wouldnt rule out Jihadi's because they published a how to using pressure cookers manual on the internet a while back. They also don't have the capability to pull off anything big - if they could have they would have in the last 10 years.

While it is a tragedy in Boston, it's also taken over the news. On the same day 40 Iranians died in a Quake, about the same in Pakistan, and around 1000 lost their lives in the Syrian civil war. Life doesnt have the same reportable value in those parts though...

It's not just the British Library recording everything ever posted, the US Govt has done this for a long time. Google, Yahoo and Bing do it, but take a look at Internet Archive: Digital Library of Free Books, Movies, Music & Wayback Machine and enter a website in the way back machine. That's a full copy of every website ever created since the 1990's. Fully functioning copies, clickable links the works, captured regularly. Great for prosecuting frauds, because taking down your fraudulent website won't help you as they grabbed it and copied it. Talk about storage capacity.....
GEaston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2013, 08:22   #42
Resting in Peace

Quote:
How can this god hates fags church still be allowed to exist? An eight year old has died and they say this crap? Wouldn't surprise me if they are behind it. I've seen documentaries on them. They are totally and utterly disgusting

Humans are monsters and if there ever was a god he/she turned thier face away in disgust at their creation a long time ago.
Its surprising just what some people will do in the name of God, its like I've always said, if there is a God, in the true sense of the word, he'd have no truck with people who purport to murdering in his name
Restless likes this.

Last edited by Neil; 18-04-2013 at 13:23. Reason: fix quote
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2013, 08:24   #43
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

[QUOTE=jaysay;1053688]
Quote:
Its surprising just what some people will do in the name of God, its like I've always said, if there is a God, in the true sense of the word, he'd have no truck with people who purport to murdering in his name
Amazed yeh can remember him that far back.
Old 17-04-2013, 08:24   #44
Resting in Peace

Quote:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=2970918888111

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

*ps - http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f...ies-48617.html
Are you never going to give up on this stupidity, join a conspiracy forum and chat to your hearts content
Old 17-04-2013, 08:25   #45
Resting in Peace

Quote:
I understand your anger.

If I believed it to be true, I would be sad too.

Well keep it to yourself then

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..