Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-08-2008, 10:16   #16
God Member

Re: cat assassin in clayton area

In think its disgusting that someone would do this, I hope you've reported it to the police and RSPCA, dont know what they can do but in my opinion its only a matter of time till they turn their gun on a child.
Old 06-08-2008, 10:20   #17

Sorry but i would never shoot a child. I can justify my actions simply because i want to protect my home and my family from vermin and disease.
SO THINK WHAT YOU WANT OF ME, I dont care.

I love Jaffa Cakes!!

All Hail evil Gloworm!!!

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny
(")_(") into your signature to help him gain world domination.

I sometimes lay down at night and stare at the stars and its then i realise.. SOMEONE'S STOLE MY ROOF!!!

I'm always amazed when I hear people saying; "That GORDON BROWN, he's a great leader". And I wonder, where can one find a drug that would make one so delusional?
danny27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 10:23   #18
God Member

Think the police might find you actions a bit extreme, how does shooting at somebody who is revving a motorbike constitute protecting your family??
Old 06-08-2008, 10:25   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny27 View Post
yeah it was me. And i will keep shooting cats that come onto my property and use my yard as a toilet, and also they have ripped my bin bags open. So if it means a cat gets a bb in the ass as apposed to vermin coming into my house OR my kids going blind when they fall in cat poo, then my conscience is clear thank you.

And i shot the chav cos he was on one of the NOISY motor bikes just REVVING the engines, AFTER i'd just got my kids to sleep.

Im not a bad person really, just my kids come first before any dirty cats or chavs.
Danny you are a bad person REALLY! You have nasty thoughts, shoot cats and I dont like you, but thats only MY opinion.
Before you respond. I dont care what your opinion of me is, and I just KNOW that you wont care what my opinion of you is. You may ask, 'well why bother putting my opinion here'...... because I can!
Bonny x
bonny_tuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 10:26   #20
God Member

Police Campaigns
extract-

Imitation Guns including BB Guns

Since April 2004 it has been illegal to carry an imitation gun in public and police have been making the consequences clear.

Even trained police officers have great difficulty distinguishing these guns from actual firearms and have to act as if they are real. There is a real risk of an offender being shot by armed response officers who are unable to establish the exact nature of the weapon. The fear felt by members of the public on being confronted with an imitation gun can be just as great. Valuable time and resources are being used up when armed response teams have to be sent to incidents involving fake guns.

Forces around the country have been issuing warnings about the dangers of carrying imitation guns in public and asked parents not to give children guns as presents at Christmas. Some did this through press releases and articles in local newspapers, some have taken their message a step further and initiated poster campaigns and written to parents and carers. Derbyshire Police were among the first to do so in 2003, followed by Bedfordshire Police in 2004. Gun Control Network fully supports these high profile campaigns.

Greater Manchester Police

March 2008

Police are urging imitation gun and airgun owners to hand them in at a police station during March. Greater Manchester Police and Trading Standards will also be targeting dealers illegally selling realistic imitation firearms and air weapons (Rochdale Online, 28 February 2008).

Last edited by MargaretR; 06-08-2008 at 10:30.
MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 10:35   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by BERNADETTE View Post
Think the police might find you actions a bit extreme, how does shooting at somebody who is revving a motorbike constitute protecting your family??

Erm, how about waking my kids up and being a menace to society.
You've heard them..."Rev, rev, rev, rev, blooody rev!" YES, YOUR NICKED BIKE BLOODY WORKS, SHUT THE EFF UP!!!"

And as for the rest of u lot who think im a bad person, i dont care!
I am not having my garden used as a toilet, nor am i allowing my bins to be ripped open anymore. WHAT PART OF "CAT SH*T CAN CAUSE BLINDNESS" do you not understand???

I love Jaffa Cakes!!

All Hail evil Gloworm!!!

(\__/)

I sometimes lay down at night and stare at the stars and its then i realise.. SOMEONE'S STOLE MY ROOF!!!

I'm always amazed when I hear people saying; "That GORDON BROWN, he's a great leader". And I wonder, where can one find a drug that would make one so delusional?
Old 06-08-2008, 10:36   #22

Quote:
Sorry but i would never shoot a child. I can justify my actions simply because i want to protect my home and my family from vermin and disease.
SO THINK WHAT YOU WANT OF ME, I dont care.

Doubt the Police will see it that way.

Would be wise to keep quiet now danny before the post gets reported (if it hasn’t already)

Yer cruising for a visit from plod

Old 06-08-2008, 10:37   #23

infact, since ive been doing this, ive not had one piece of crap in my garden since.

I love Jaffa Cakes!!

All Hail evil Gloworm!!!

(\__/)

Old 06-08-2008, 10:39   #24

Who says i shoot them anyway, i might just scare them i DO have a few cardboard targets in my garden.

I love Jaffa Cakes!!

All Hail evil Gloworm!!!

(\__/)

Old 06-08-2008, 10:39   #25
God Member

How do you deal with the excrement from your dog?
http://www.scotborders.gov.uk/pdf/23489.pdf

Old 06-08-2008, 10:43   #26

Danny.
YOU said you shoot cats in your entry regarding purchasing a BB gun in Blackpool.
Let him carry on Bonnyboy, he deserves a vist from the RSPCA and the police.
Bonny x
bonny_tuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 10:45   #27

Quote:
Who says i shoot them anyway, i might just scare them i DO have a few cardboard targets in my garden.
You say it

Quote:
yeah it was me. And i will keep shooting cats that come onto my property and use my yard as a toilet, and also they have ripped my bin bags open. So if it means a cat gets a bb in the ass as apposed to vermin coming into my house OR my kids going blind when they fall in cat poo, then my conscience is clear thank you.

And i shot the chav cos he was on one of the NOISY motor bikes just REVVING the engines, AFTER i'd just got my kids to sleep.

Im not a bad person really, just my kids come first before any dirty cats or chavs.
Old 06-08-2008, 10:49   #28

I dont have a dog.

And as for the other two comments, i might SAY i shot at them, but who said i actually HIT them?
God, you lot take me WAY too seriously. I love animals, im just getting tired of those buggers messing up my garden and potentially spreadng vermin and disease.

AND I AM VERY DISGUSTED THAT SOMEBODY MURDERED A CAT, THAT IS JUST EVIL!!!

I love Jaffa Cakes!!

All Hail evil Gloworm!!!

(\__/)

Old 06-08-2008, 10:50   #29
God Member

i personaly see cats as vermin and consider them a pet for the lazy people who cant be bothered taking a pet for a walk etc , if you dont like taking a pet for a walk buy a fish and yes i do agree that there droppings are dangerous to childrens sight and also agree that people shoudlnt have to put up with other peoples pets foweling their gardens and yards etc

but:

this guy is going out hunting them down which is totaly different from protecting his property

i posted this up for a friend who knows my opinions on cats but even though i dislike them and think of them more as vermin than pets to some people these cats will be missed and i also wouldnt be surprised if he starts shooting at children

bb guns are weak and totaly different than an air rifle , although only a lead pellet and no where near a spowerfull as a real gun an air rifle can also kill and god help any child that walks infront of this guys sights at the wrong time and gets hit in teh head either on purpous or by accident

as for shooting at the chavs on moped things i can understand somone shooting the sods especialy with having to put up with their noise on a regular basis,but rather than shoot them they should have silencers or mufflers fitted by law

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 10:51   #30
God Member

So you now say that you were not telling us the facts - just trolling to incite?

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..