Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-08-2008, 11:27   #46

Re: cat assassin in clayton area

emamum, do so...and i will personally pour it back onto your living room floor, and then i will take a long pee, followed by a large crap which i will neatly drop on your coffee table.

Thank you

I love Jaffa Cakes!!

All Hail evil Gloworm!!!

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny
(")_(") into your signature to help him gain world domination.

I sometimes lay down at night and stare at the stars and its then i realise.. SOMEONE'S STOLE MY ROOF!!!

I'm always amazed when I hear people saying; "That GORDON BROWN, he's a great leader". And I wonder, where can one find a drug that would make one so delusional?
danny27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 06-08-2008, 11:29   #47
God Member

Cats in Church must be slow 'at toilet' - he has time to take the BB gun out of its safe place, load it up, take off the safety catch, go outside and fire it.
Most cats would have been and gone in that time

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 11:31   #48

4 simple steps...

retrieve the gun, insert pre-loaded magazine, cock the pistol, and boom!!!

I love Jaffa Cakes!!

All Hail evil Gloworm!!!

(\__/)

I sometimes lay down at night and stare at the stars and its then i realise.. SOMEONE'S STOLE MY ROOF!!!

I'm always amazed when I hear people saying; "That GORDON BROWN, he's a great leader". And I wonder, where can one find a drug that would make one so delusional?
Old 06-08-2008, 11:32   #49

and make sure the children and his 5'7" fiancee are out of the way Margaret!
Bonny x
Anyway, ive got things to do, I'm not inclined to talk to an ignorant attention seeker like him anymore today.
bonny_tuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 11:35   #50
God Member

well its a good job chav isnt posting on accyweb so much now, he hates cats and i'm sure he'd agree with everything that danny has said, as i do
Old 06-08-2008, 11:40   #51
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashytart View Post
well its a good job chav isnt posting on accyweb so much now, he hates cats and i'm sure he'd agree with everything that danny has said, as i do
There are better ways of solving his 2 problems but he doesn't seem to want to act legally

Old 06-08-2008, 11:49   #52
Senior Member+

Out of interst what type of BB gun is it Danny?

Co2? Or one of the airsoft type?

Back to the subject matter, If the person knows who is shooting the cats.

Quote:
this guy lives on brentwood in clayton and has been seen shooting at cats
Why dont they just report him?
Old 06-08-2008, 11:50   #53

and if i was attention seeking i would shout "Look at my pee pee! LOOK at my pee pee", and then i would proceed to play with myself singing "Happy days are we again!"

Pttth!!!
I told you , bottom line is i will just give the owners their crap back, simple as that.

I love Jaffa Cakes!!

All Hail evil Gloworm!!!

(\__/)

Old 06-08-2008, 11:51   #54

Its airsoft btw

I love Jaffa Cakes!!

All Hail evil Gloworm!!!

(\__/)

Old 06-08-2008, 11:58   #55
Beacon of light

[quote=accyman;615368]i personaly see cats as vermin and consider them a pet for the lazy people who cant be bothered taking a pet for a walk etc , if you dont like taking a pet for a walk buy a fish and yes i do agree that there droppings are dangerous to childrens sight and also agree that people shoudlnt have to put up with other peoples pets foweling their gardens and yards etc

I have cats......they use litter trays.......I also have a dog too.
Cats are ideal pets for people who cannot get about that easily.....pensioners, people with limited mobility and also for those folk who are out at work all day, but want a pet.

There is no justification for shooting at cats with BB guns, whether you mean to hit them or not......As Margaret says there are other kinder ways to stop cats fouling your back yard/garden......citrus peel scattered around will stop cats as they hate the scent of it......they don't much care for lavender either........a water pistol is good for making it clear that they are not welcome.

I hope the person whose cat was shot reports it to the police......after all the Community office is only on Pickup Street......and if you know the identity of this person you would be doing a favour to all the other cat owners in our locality, by reporting him to both the police and the RSPCA.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 12:00   #56

[quote=Margaret Pilkington;615422]
Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
i personaly see cats as vermin and consider them a pet for the lazy people who cant be bothered taking a pet for a walk etc , if you dont like taking a pet for a walk buy a fish and yes i do agree that there droppings are dangerous to childrens sight and also agree that people shoudlnt have to put up with other peoples pets foweling their gardens and yards etc

I have cats......they use litter trays.......I also have a dog too.
Cats are ideal pets for people who cannot get about that easily.....pensioners, people with limited mobility and also for those folk who are out at work all day, but want a pet.

There is no justification for shooting at cats with BB guns, whether you mean to hit them or not......As Margaret says there are other kinder ways to stop cats fouling your back yard/garden......citrus peel scattered around will stop cats as they hate the scent of it......they don't much care for lavender either........a water pistol is good for making it clear that they are not welcome.

I hope the person whose cat was shot reports it to the police......after all the Community office is only on Pickup Street......and if you know the identity of this person you would be doing a favour to all the other cat owners in our locality, by reporting him to both the police and the RSPCA.

yeah well my method works thank you very much

I love Jaffa Cakes!!

All Hail evil Gloworm!!!

(\__/)

Old 06-08-2008, 12:06   #57
Beacon of light

So would a more humane version.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 12:10   #58
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
So would a more humane version.
Sad to say but that word 'humane' is understood by fewer people in Church than most places, - humans are getting thin on the ground there too

Old 06-08-2008, 12:13   #59
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny27 View Post
emamum, do so...and i will personally pour it back onto your living room floor, and then i will take a long pee, followed by a large crap which i will neatly drop on your coffee table.

Thank you
nice! do you shoot at pregnant women that stand in your way aswell?

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
emamum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 12:20   #60

Margarette, no...ive TRIED everything. Im not actually shooting the cats, im just scaring them. the loud bang works just fine. I dont shoot creatures of any kind, i just shoot the targets in my garden, its good for hand-eye coordination.

Emamum, ofcourse not hun dont be silly. Pregnant women are more suseptible to catching diseases from cats anyway, so you having a cat in the house is quite risky as it is.
And as a mum, surely you understand my concerns for my children, dont you?

I love Jaffa Cakes!!

All Hail evil Gloworm!!!

(\__/)

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..