Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-08-2008, 12:20   #61
God Member

Re: cat assassin in clayton area

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Sad to say but that word 'humane' is understood by fewer people in Church than most places, - humans are getting thin on the ground there too
A bit of a sweeping statement Margaret. I know plenty of decent people who live in the Church area
Old 06-08-2008, 12:22   #62

I am a decent person, im just trying to protect my children thats all.

I love Jaffa Cakes!!

All Hail evil Gloworm!!!

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny
(")_(") into your signature to help him gain world domination.

I sometimes lay down at night and stare at the stars and its then i realise.. SOMEONE'S STOLE MY ROOF!!!

I'm always amazed when I hear people saying; "That GORDON BROWN, he's a great leader". And I wonder, where can one find a drug that would make one so delusional?
danny27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 12:24   #63
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BERNADETTE View Post
A bit of a sweeping statement Margaret. I know plenty of decent people who live in the Church area
So do I, lived there myself for quite a while, many would leave now if they could.

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 12:31   #64

If i could i would leave, i dunno somewhere nice like ossy. Cant yet unfortunatley.
The people that live on my street are...well, to put it politely i'd say in-breds.

I love Jaffa Cakes!!

All Hail evil Gloworm!!!

(\__/)

I sometimes lay down at night and stare at the stars and its then i realise.. SOMEONE'S STOLE MY ROOF!!!

I'm always amazed when I hear people saying; "That GORDON BROWN, he's a great leader". And I wonder, where can one find a drug that would make one so delusional?
Old 06-08-2008, 12:52   #65
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
So do I, lived there myself for quite a while, many would leave now if they could.
Unfortunately this is true, such a shame that whole areas are spoilt by people with no respect for anybody or anything
Old 06-08-2008, 13:05   #66

I see ive lost some rep ( karma ) so i think i need to redeem myself.

I hereby VOW that if i find the man responsible for killing the cat, i personally will shoot the person involved.

I love Jaffa Cakes!!

All Hail evil Gloworm!!!

(\__/)

Old 06-08-2008, 13:10   #67
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonny_tuesday View Post
Anyway, to get the thread back to where it started. I hope they find the person who is killing cats in the clayton area.
Thanks for posting it accyman.
Bonny x
thankyou

like i said despite my dislike for cats i see this as out of order and posted this up for a friend but not surprisingly it turned into a " my cats a saint " and "my cat would never pooop anywhere else " type of thread

anyway im sure the police have been informed but its going to be hard to catch this guy actualy doing it and proving it and maybe now more people are aware of what is happening the chances of him been stopped improve before like i and others have said he decides to turn his sights to children

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 13:12   #68

yeah...and as i said once i find him, i will shoot him

I love Jaffa Cakes!!

All Hail evil Gloworm!!!

(\__/)

Old 06-08-2008, 13:13   #69
Senior Member+

are you taking contracts on people or just that guy?

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
emamum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 13:25   #70

emamum...well just that guy. Why, you want anybody fixing? lol

I love Jaffa Cakes!!

All Hail evil Gloworm!!!

(\__/)

Old 06-08-2008, 13:25   #71

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny27 View Post
If i could i would leave, i dunno somewhere nice like ossy. Cant yet unfortunatley.
The people that live on my street are...well, to put it politely i'd say in-breds.

and which street do u live on?
lisa1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 13:39   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa1234 View Post
and which street do u live on?

Lion Street

I love Jaffa Cakes!!

All Hail evil Gloworm!!!

(\__/)

Old 06-08-2008, 13:51   #73
Resting in Peace

Do you know, it's funny like, but I have been looking out for the three cats that pass through my garden on a regular basis to take a piccie for the photograph competition. Haven't seen them for about 2 weeks, whether this is just a coincidence or not, no idea.

As for BB guns, my son used to have one ... only official type targets you understand, 'til one day one of the lads appeared to have aimed it at a window frame in a bedroom. Needless to say they were never seen again ..
Took a fair chunk out though !

BB pellet 001.jpg
katex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 13:57   #74

I wonder who it was who deducted reps from me saying that there was no need for me to be rude but without leaving a name?
Bonny x
bonny_tuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 14:00   #75

katex, well look no further they're usually sat in my garden having a picnic lol . I think cats are cute and all, i just dont like what they're doing when it comes to fouling my garden.

I love Jaffa Cakes!!

All Hail evil Gloworm!!!

(\__/)

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..