Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-08-2008, 14:09   #76
Resting in Peace

Re: cat assassin in clayton area

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny27 View Post
katex, well look no further they're usually sat in my garden having a picnic lol . I think cats are cute and all, i just dont like what they're doing when it comes to fouling my garden.
Well, don't suppose I would approve (even though had cats myself), never seen them do anything, they just carry on to the lodge banking, except the black and white Tom which insists on peeing on one of me bushes (Accyman ... shut up !!) LOL.

Don't know who the owners are though, so can't make enquiries. Hope they are OK though.
katex is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 06-08-2008, 14:21   #77

we have a greyish coloured one that sleeps in my front garden, which is cute. Thats fine...its just when they start tearing my binbags and crapping in my garden is when i put my foot down.

Cat owners baffle me. They toilet train their cats not to crap in the house, they even buy a litter tray. What do they felines do...go and crap in someone elses garden.
Now, if you own a cat ask yourself...WOULD YOU like it if your cat was fouling your own garden/house?

No, i dont think so.
But let me make it perfectly clear...i do NOT shoot cats, i just scare them.

I love Jaffa Cakes!!

All Hail evil Gloworm!!!

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny
(")_(") into your signature to help him gain world domination.

I sometimes lay down at night and stare at the stars and its then i realise.. SOMEONE'S STOLE MY ROOF!!!

I'm always amazed when I hear people saying; "That GORDON BROWN, he's a great leader". And I wonder, where can one find a drug that would make one so delusional?
danny27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 15:49   #78

Going home now, so in closing i hope they find the prick that killed the moggys.

I love Jaffa Cakes!!

All Hail evil Gloworm!!!

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny
(")_(") into your signature to help him gain world domination.

I sometimes lay down at night and stare at the stars and its then i realise.. SOMEONE'S STOLE MY ROOF!!!

I'm always amazed when I hear people saying; "That GORDON BROWN, he's a great leader". And I wonder, where can one find a drug that would make one so delusional?
danny27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 16:31   #79
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashytart View Post
JAY thats just plain nasty, squirting cats with water, giving them pneumonia then they die, at least Danny isnt harming the cats, he isnt actually shooting AT them

now jay, go stand in the corner and say a few hail marys, then go to confession and tell them that you kill cats with water
O God I've upset flashy, didn't know you were a cat lover, well I could always sit on the naughty step, but hail mary's flashy, on a wednesday, only on a sunday, thats my religious day
Old 06-08-2008, 16:33   #80
God Member

you havent upset me, and i hate cats lol
Old 06-08-2008, 16:43   #81
God Member

We have a similar thing going on in Kingston's west end .... that's the burb area of town ... someone is cutting cats to pieces and leaving the pieces for the owner to find ... pretty brutal stuff. There have also been Fisher's in the area ... they are killing cats too; but most of the dead cats have been killed by a human .... or a poor excuse for a human.
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 16:49   #82
God Member

This is marvellous news! The only good cat is a dead cat. I'd certainly buy whoever is doing this a pint or even two!
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 17:15   #83
Passed away 25-11-09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tealeaf View Post
This is marvellous news! The only good cat is a dead cat. I'd certainly buy whoever is doing this a pint or even two!

Good God, what a pathetic statement.
Old 06-08-2008, 17:22   #84
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by West Ender View Post
No. That is a pathetic reply. Please keep your filthy beasts indoors or otherwise expect the worse for them as they deposit their stinking urine and their foul faeces on other people's gardens and doorsteps.
Old 06-08-2008, 17:29   #85
Passed away 25-11-09

Quote:
No. That is a pathetic reply. Please keep your filthy beasts indoors or otherwise expect the worse for them as they deposit their stinking urine and their foul faeces on other people's gardens and doorsteps.

Anyone who, for whatever reason, contemplates and enjoys the thought of inflicting pain on any animal is not fit to be called human. You should be ashamed.
Old 06-08-2008, 17:32   #86
God Member

Quote:
Anyone who, for whatever reason, contemplates and enjoys the thought of inflicting pain on any animal is not fit to be called human. You should be ashamed.
Don't worry. My methods are quick and painless.
Old 06-08-2008, 17:32   #87
God Member

Quote:
Indeed it is ... reminds one of the statement made by General Sheridan that the only good Indian is a dead one ....
Old 06-08-2008, 17:34   #88
God Member

More wet drivel from Eric.
Old 06-08-2008, 17:45   #89
God Member

Quote:
More wet drivel from Eric.
Ah here we are .... the massive intelect comes up with the definitive argument What can one say! I did once think that Tealeaf was a wit; sadly, it seems, I was only half right.
Old 06-08-2008, 18:14   #90
God Member

each to their own i say, if someone doesnt like cats then thats their point of view, what happened to freedom of speach? do we all have to love cats because accyweb says so? i think not

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..