Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-08-2008, 02:58   #1
God Member

cat assassin in clayton area

a friend of mine who dosnt have internet has asked me to make a post for her on here about events happening in clayton le moors and although im not sure what she wants from this i guess it will make people aware of what could have happened if their cat has suddenly gone missing

Quote:
this was dennis my brothers cat he was shot last night in the stomach and died within five minutes. this guy lives on brentwood in clayton and has been seen shooting at cats,6 at least have disappeared in the last 12 months 2 of which were my brothers. post this round for me please. thanks linda..

personaly i have no love for cats but shooting them for fun is a bit far

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Last edited by accyman; 06-08-2008 at 03:01.
accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 06-08-2008, 03:24   #2

Re: cat assassin in clayton area

i wonder if the person shooting at the cats would like to be shot at himself poor little cat :**
cjrockman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 07:37   #3

Not a cat fan,but none the less nocat should deserve this,whoever is doing this needs a taste of his own medicine
Polly_45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 07:48   #4
Junior Member+

I love cats, Thats awfull!

It would be interesting to see what kind of action the police take if/when they catch them!
mrPK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 07:54   #5

I also love cats but cant have one because unfortunately my dog doesnt doesnt like them as much as I do lol. He scowls at them at every opportunity!!
The person who is shooting these cats is deplorable! If they are found they should be reported to the RSPCA as well as the police, because if the police dont do anything then the RSPCA will! Perhaps they could be asked to try to comfort an animal that has been shot to see the pain and suffering they have caused. Although I do realise that in some cases this wouldnt bother them at all!
Bonny x
bonny_tuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 08:26   #6

No, it wasnt me before anyone says anything. I'd never kill a cat.

I love Jaffa Cakes!!

All Hail evil Gloworm!!!

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny
(")_(") into your signature to help him gain world domination.

I sometimes lay down at night and stare at the stars and its then i realise.. SOMEONE'S STOLE MY ROOF!!!

I'm always amazed when I hear people saying; "That GORDON BROWN, he's a great leader". And I wonder, where can one find a drug that would make one so delusional?
danny27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 09:00   #7
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

people who harm animals are inadequate, and very rarely get caught sadly, cos they aint the guts to harm anything that can "shop" them.

Last edited by Mick; 06-08-2008 at 09:03. Reason: language
cashman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 09:09   #8

not true, i shot a chav going past on a motor bike last night. Or is that acceptable?

I love Jaffa Cakes!!

All Hail evil Gloworm!!!

(\__/)

I sometimes lay down at night and stare at the stars and its then i realise.. SOMEONE'S STOLE MY ROOF!!!

I'm always amazed when I hear people saying; "That GORDON BROWN, he's a great leader". And I wonder, where can one find a drug that would make one so delusional?
Old 06-08-2008, 09:18   #9
God Member

You had better retract that statement and use your excuse as a warped sense of humour emanating from a warped mind

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 09:34   #10
Resting in Peace

I like all animals, especialy cats and dogs, anyone who harms animals is the lowest form of life, but if this type of scum are caught do they every get their justs, don't think so. But what do we really expect when people who murder other humans don't get what they deserve, so there's no chance for klling animals, just a rap on the knuckles and a pat on the head
Old 06-08-2008, 09:45   #11

So shooting chavs isnt acceptable then?

I love Jaffa Cakes!!

All Hail evil Gloworm!!!

(\__/)

Old 06-08-2008, 09:53   #12
God Member

You have a tendency to post extreme statements with the intention to provoke.
On some forums this is regarded as trolling

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 09:56   #13

i'm sure someone posted on here about purchasing a BB gun or summat to shoot cats???
onlyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 09:58   #14
Senior Member+

yeah, was Danny
btw, why was that tiny kitten outside anyway?

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
emamum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 10:11   #15

yeah it was me. And i will keep shooting cats that come onto my property and use my yard as a toilet, and also they have ripped my bin bags open. So if it means a cat gets a bb in the ass as apposed to vermin coming into my house OR my kids going blind when they fall in cat poo, then my conscience is clear thank you.

And i shot the chav cos he was on one of the NOISY motor bikes just REVVING the engines, AFTER i'd just got my kids to sleep.

Im not a bad person really, just my kids come first before any dirty cats or chavs.

I love Jaffa Cakes!!

All Hail evil Gloworm!!!

(\__/)

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..