Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-05-2005, 20:40   #1

Celebrity Love Island

How low can you go?

Any programme that has Abi Titmuss, Rebecca Loos and Callum Best in it sends shivers down my spine. I thought they'd scrapped the bottom of the barrel with The Farm.
PurpleLass is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 17-05-2005, 20:50   #2
Filthy / Gorgeous

Bejeweled Blitz Champion!
Re: Celebrity Love Island

Aaaah Purplelass, a woman after my own heart. I can't stand this drivel that TV producers refer to as entertainment. How thick do they think we are? The only thing worse than this is Big Brother and every time I switch on the radio I hear that BB is starting again soon. I can think of nothing more boring than sitting in your house watching loads of wannabees sitting in a house. Needless to say I shan't be watching the Z-list celebrity love island. I'd rather be addicted to fags, alcohol, drugs and chocolate than s**t tv....

The views expressed here are my own and not necessarily those of my family, friends, employer, this site, my neighbours, hairdresser, dentist, GP, next door's dog or anyone else who knows me..
lettie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2005, 21:16   #3

Now you've depressed me. I'd forgotten that summer means another series of BB.
PurpleLass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2005, 22:48   #4

Celebrity love island.........good if we can get some sex and loving on there instead of them just being nice to each other.
Summer is here..........lets get raunchy!!

Big Brother................Best bit??...............Eviction night!!

jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2005, 00:50   #5
land of hope and glory

never seen so much crap in my life!what pi..es me off most is the camera angle, i dont want to count the hairs up her sn.t box, i want action but it looks like i am going to have to go out and film it myself. we pay good money for a telly license and we buy the latest COLOUR TELEVISIONS what do they put on all afternoon, bloody black and white films ,do we get a discount no chance total rip off, thank god for roy and the accy web.....cheers mate.
staggeringman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2005, 00:58   #6
g78

Its just another case of production companies jumping on the 'reality tv' bandwagon. If they can think of an idea, they will film it no matter how tedious or ridiculous it seems.

I haven't yet watched Celebrity Love Island, and thinking ahead, I don't think I am likely too either.
Old 18-05-2005, 01:06   #7
land of hope and glory

playing darts tonight and all i could see in the background was that pig mas...b,,,,g les..o and her side kick what is it comming to, people actually pay to watch that cr.p.

ps not against anything unusual!
staggeringman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2005, 02:02   #8
Give, give, give member

l like to try most things once, and gave it 15 minutes yesterday. Utter load of tosh. Z- list celebrities, who unless you watch Hollyoaks you won't have seen before. It's the sort of rip off TV you used to find on Sky.

At least Rebecca Loos pulling off a pig had some dignity compared with this.

Big Brother? Love it l'm afraid. Spent part of last year working as a Nadia look-a-like! All my detractors will be pleased to hear l won't be on here half as much when it' s on. Unless l'm in it, but l'm supposed to keep schtum- you aint seen me right?

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2005, 07:34   #9
Senior Member+

I'm not into crap tv either, rather read a good book.
Old 18-05-2005, 07:55   #10
mez
God Member

just a load of rubbish all this reality t/v what a waste of money, i too prefare a good book janet.
Old 18-05-2005, 08:16   #11
Senior Member+

I hate all reality tv shows;a load of tripe and a massive waste of money! I won't be watching any of them.
Old 18-05-2005, 08:38   #12
Senior Member+

Isn't the news reality tv?!

vorlon24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2005, 08:44   #13
Senior Member+

I suppose so but it isn't usually full of night club owners under the delusion that they are celebrities !
Old 18-05-2005, 11:55   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindsay ormerod
I hate all reality tv shows;a load of tripe and a massive waste of money! I won't be watching any of them.
You've never watched "Big Brother" or "Wife Swap" or "I'm a celebrity" then? EVER??

Most people slate these programmes on forums like this but they cannot back it up when they have watched car crash tv before.........and still do.
What do you watch lindsay?Soaps?..............Eastenders...........a nother waste of licence payers money!!

If you HATE all reality shows then obviously you have watched them or you wouldn't know what they are about.

People come on forums and say i hate this i hate that,but they dont say why they hate it or whether they have watched/seen it before.

I think people should back up their opinions a bit more instead of giving 3 word answers.
I HATE IT!!

...........and i dont mean writing a 1000 word essay on the subject!!
lol

(I love reality tv......folk making complete ti*s of themselves... ......JASON)

jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2005, 15:20   #15
Senior Member+

Wrong again Jason,I don't watch a single soap either.I watched about half of the Jungle thing with Phil Tufnell in it but I couldn't stand the horse faced Tara Palmer Wotsit.I haven't watched a reality prog since then.I really have very little interest in watching other people's sad ego trips.
When I do watch tv [and it's very rare] I watch documentaries or sport or the occasional comedy.The tv is usually occupied by my daughter watching dinosaur programmes or any other wild life stuff.

Tags
tv entertainment

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..