Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-06-2004, 16:27   #31
God Member

Re: Charter 04

I made a posting on here relating to the Modern Classics...what's happened to it?
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 23-06-2004, 16:29   #32
Roy
Administrator

It was in reference to acrylic bobs comments and so was deleted, i can send it to you in an IM if you like so that you can post it in the relevant thread where it is suitable.
Roy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2004, 16:30   #33
Filthy / Gorgeous

Bejeweled Blitz Champion!

Well done Roy.. This thread has deteriorated to the point of petty bickering and therefore has veered off topic. I'm all for saying what I think and do believe that in this country we have the ability to be able to say what we think. I also think that the Politically Correct brigade takes PC too far. However there are ways of voicing our opinions without causing offence, it's called tact.

On a lighter note, I heard on the radio, about a fortnight ago, that in meetings it is now not PC to have 'brainstorming' sessions. They are now to be called 'thought showers' The stuffed shirt who though this one up is under the impression that the word brainstorm would upset people suffering from Epilepsy. I can verify that it has not upset any epilepsy sufferers that I know..

The views expressed here are my own and not necessarily those of my family, friends, employer, this site, my neighbours, hairdresser, dentist, GP, next door's dog or anyone else who knows me..
lettie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2004, 16:32   #34
God Member

OK Roy..either send it to me or put it in reply to Kipax's "Harry Pratchett" post on hints/tips advice
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..