Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-06-2005, 13:34   #1
God Member

Children arrested after attack

Two 11 year old girls, a 12 year old girl and a 12 year old boy have been detained on suspicion of attempted murder of a five year old boy in West Yourkshire. Echoes of Jamie Bulger's murder but luckily this little boy is in a stable condition in hospital.
Old 01-06-2005, 13:42   #2
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Children arrested after attack

lets hope the kids ok-if they are old enough to attack people,they are old enough to be sent down- my opinion for what its worth.
Old 01-06-2005, 13:45   #3
Senior Member+

Does this mean more candidates to send away on a foreign holiday at our expense?

vorlon24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2005, 13:51   #4
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

don,t mind if the approved school is in timbuktoo vorlon lol
Old 01-06-2005, 14:03   #5
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vorlon24
Does this mean more candidates to send away on a foreign holiday at our expense?
Oh Vorlon you are soooo sceptical it is called 'rehabilation' taking bad little b******s and turning them into lovely law abiding citizens mmmm *cough* with days out, colour TV in their rooms with a playstation thrown in for free just to ease their boredom.

Just been on news another 12 year old boy has been arrested. The little boy has serious neck injuries and it initially looks like they were trying to hang him poor little sweetheart I hope he makes a full recovery quickly.

I know it has gone on before Thompson and Venables and these kids but it still makes you wonder WHY?????
Old 01-06-2005, 14:11   #6
Senior Member+

They'll probably say that they got the idea from Grand Theft Auto, then there'll be an outcry about the evils of computer games, while everyone conveniently forgets that it's an 18 certificate game.

I tell you what though - if something like that happened to my kids and I got my hands on the people that did it, I'd bloody hang them

vorlon24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2005, 14:27   #7
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vorlon24
I tell you what though - if something like that happened to my kids and I got my hands on the people that did it, I'd bloody hang them
Me too I'm sorry but I wouldn't be able find it in my heart to forgive any child that hurt one of mine and I'm afraid that goes for my own children too if they ever did something so cruel. Yes I would blame myself and know that I had gone sadly wrong with them some were but I would also regret ever bringing the evil little sods into the world in the first place to cause so much distress to the other parent!!
Old 01-06-2005, 17:02   #8
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle
colour TV in their rooms with a playstation thrown in for free just to ease their boredom.
If they can bring the playstation home I might buy my 7 year old a flick knife
Old 01-06-2005, 17:48   #9
I am Banned

3 more children are to be arrested and questioned

no way could all 8 children be suffereing from the same mental illness if they choose that as a defense

all of these children are above the age of 10 and should be jailed for life and when i say life i mean the mira hindly kind of life scentence not 15 years with 7 off for good behaviour

if this was my child that this happened to i would be screaming for the death penalty to be brought back and yes i would gladly execute any child that dared to try and kill my own

the attack was clearly pre meditated and an act of pure evil
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2005, 17:51   #10
Give, give, give member

It does seem strange that children who kill/torture other children are allowed to come back into society and are given annonimity at the expense of the tax payer. Mary Bell as an example, besides the evil little bastards who killed Jamie Bulger.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2005, 17:57   #11

Even the most delinquent kids know it's wrong to kill someone if they don't learn it at home they learn it at school. So regardless of films play stations e.t.c there is NO excuse for what they have done. Lock em up and throw away the key.
Debbie J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2005, 18:49   #12
white rabbits

in other countries ,people get their hands choped off for stealing ,here we say oh dont do it again ,now they think they are being clever in trying to kill someone...i blame the namby pamby state we live in ..........bring back the birch ..
Old 01-06-2005, 18:55   #13

Even if this poor little chap makes a full physical recovery he will be mentally scarred for the rest of his life. Whatever possesses kids of 10 and 12 years old to gang up on a five year old child is totally beyond anything that I can comprehend. What kind of monsters are we breeding these days? Yes, the little b@stards should go to jail for a very long time, certainly with no chance of getting out for the next 20 years, by which time, hopefully, they can be assessed for their suitability of being returned to the community.

JohnW
JohnW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2005, 18:58   #14
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannyclaret
in other countries ,people get their hands choped off for stealing ,here we say oh dont do it again ,now they think they are being clever in trying to kill someone...i blame the namby pamby state we live in ..........bring back the birch ..
namby pamby sums the state up very nicely,in my youth i knew people that would not set foot on the isle of man-cos they were afraid of getting birched if they misbehaved,on that basis alone nobody will ever convince me that its not a deterrant.also i think most of these so called DO-GOODERS live in a different enviroment to ordinary people-or a different world.
Old 01-06-2005, 19:04   #15
I am Banned

as i understand it and i may be wrong as i couldnt quite hear the tv because my own kids were playing the 5 year old was taken from the front garden

so thats kidnapping as well

whos putting bets on some child psycologist is going to appear in court claiming that they were merely playing a game of hangman

usualy in a group or to put it better a gang of kids there is a leader who has the ideas which the others follow

still these children are old enough to know right from wrong especialy when it involves hurting a 5 year old so even if it is the case that most were just following along they are just as guilty and should be jailed for life and look forward to their 21st birthdays getting the bumps in the showers in prison

yes 21 can you believe criminal scum dont go to adult prison until 21 yet you are an adult legaly at 18

just another way to keep crime numbers down

Last edited by chav1; 01-06-2005 at 19:05.
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..