Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree548Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24-03-2014, 09:59   #916

Re: Christian Science

K99. I read your reply to my posting – no surprise there, so many words that say absolutely nothing as usual. You evade answers to questions (both mine and others on this thread), what you don’t have an answer for you completely ignore or twist around. You continue to sanctimoniously represent yourself.
I disagree with you on many aspects of your religion, on the book you apparently live by – and often quote from – and your ideas on life and death, which it is of course your prerogative to have, but to be perfectly honest I can’t be bothered to continue trading words with you. I have better things to do with my time. You are too entrenched, too biased, too brain-washed, to even listen and would only reply with more of the same, i.e. a lot of words that say nothing. Boring!
However, in spite of all the above I do wish you a happy life.
Accrington Web
Old 24-03-2014, 10:08   #917
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by K99WARD View Post
The crowd rose up together against them, (there's nothing new, is there?)
Your right, nothing new there just more of your version of Christian propaganda.

Now would be a good time to answer the questions you have ignored, because Mick is laying down the AccyWeb law and his punishments are of this world and of this site and not from some fanciful being.
Old 24-03-2014, 10:11   #918
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotti34 View Post
However, in spite of all the above I do wish you a happy life.
Well yer much more christian than me dotti34,thats fer sure, Mick this geezer will never answer, sooner yeh close this the better, far as i'm concerned, Apart from his rabid wafflings, he is contributing sod all to the other threads,as far as i can see.
Restless likes this.
Old 24-03-2014, 10:14   #919
God Member

When he starts another thread I hope that people will ignore it, or we will just get a continuation of this one.

Old 24-03-2014, 10:23   #920
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Christian Science

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretR View Post
When he starts another thread I hope that people will ignore it, or we will just get a continuation of this one.

IF he starts another thread similar to this, I think you will find the mods being unhappy, Mick doesn't act on a whim, he has decided enough is enough however I'm sure he won't allow another thread that is of no use to the well being of the site or it's members.
Old 24-03-2014, 10:50   #921
JCB

After what Mick has said in #915 I am all for this thread being closed .

There is going to be no dialogue .

K99 is not going to answer questions addressed to him .

K99 is just using it as a pulpit and I for one am weary of reading his distorted view of Christianity , no matter how sincere he may be .
Old 24-03-2014, 11:13   #922
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
I am not convinced it exists.
Heaven, or the clique
Stevie R and Accyexplorer like this.
Old 24-03-2014, 11:19   #923
God Member

Quote:

Have you made a decision for Christ?
Kevin, I'm sure he's capable of making his own decisions.
Less likes this.
Old 24-03-2014, 13:08   #924
I am Banned

After re reading some of these rantings its begins to sounds more & more like some one I named as Matthew Hopkins the Witch Finder General, if it is him, he knows who I am, the one he was unable to convert.
Old 24-03-2014, 14:33   #925
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Quote:
This is taking rather a risk since you have much more 'power' on this forum than I have Neil, but I think you ought to pay more attention. We Christians sometimes have to take risks for the sake of our master, Jesus Christ. It is part of the job. We have to take insults, but at least (for the moment) we are not fed to the lions or sawn in two like some of our forbears. I dare say that there are those who would like to bring it back but fighting against God is futile since he has the ability to either bless us or much worse. We do worship a loving God who has patience (far more than I have, for instance) but he has appointed a time when we shall ALL be judged. The judgement of believers will be different to that of unbelievers. Many who would call themselves Christian are unaware of this latter judgement. I am raising this point as I notice that one or two of your contributors have mentioned this subject. Believers will be judged on their performance in this life so those who think they can sit back and relax after accepting Christ (in the true sense) are going to get a shock. They will be saved but 'as through fire' as the scriptures put it.

God bless.

You still didn't answer the question, not that I thought you would answer it.
If you have forgotten the question it was

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
What have you done that makes you so special to assume you will go to Heaven, are you one of the 144,000?
Old 24-03-2014, 14:41   #926

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
This thread is now going round in circles and is of no help in promoting the site or section
if this carries on this thread will be closed.
you have till the morning to make useful contributions to this thread and stop going round and round
if a member askes a question please answer it
and lets carry on with genuine contributions
It was under the impression that the site rules said no repetition Mick. I have answered the question and to repeat it is a breach of the rules.

God bless
Old 24-03-2014, 14:47   #927

I must have gained another friend. I have now been liked three times. Thank you whoever you are.
Old 24-03-2014, 14:56   #928
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
It was under the impression that the site rules said no repetition Mick. I have answered the question and to repeat it is a breach of the rules.

God bless
You sir are a liar,plain n simple.
Old 24-03-2014, 15:45   #929
Senior Member+

Re: Re: Christian Science

Quote:

God bless
Well. You don't have to repeat it. However if you consider the multitude of posts in this thread and
How much of a pita it would be to find your answer you could consider a bend of the rules and repeating it or at least point JCB in the direction of the post # and settle this rubbish once and for all.
Old 24-03-2014, 16:02   #930
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
This thread is now going round in circles
Blessed are they that go round in circles, for they shall be called big wheels
Closed Thread

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..