Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-12-2004, 08:52   #31
Senior Member+

Re: christmas!!!!!!!!!

I'll show that to Mrs Vorlon, and see whether she is still as keen from now on!!!

vorlon24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 15-12-2004, 09:53   #32
Senior Member+

well ive finished the pressies part, got the turkey, done the cards got the kids to stick their tounges out while i wiped the envelope across their tounge to solve that one, i just need wrapping paper and lots of it then got to wrap(blagh)
i hate that part need to buy battries then im finished.

I hope you all have a jolly, holly, xmas and a merry new year.
MUMMIBOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2004, 12:29   #33
Beacon of light

Well, after a super human effort I have got some pressies......wrapped and tagged them.......still need to get some for the men of the family and for my daughter...so not all finished but a whole lot nearer......I have located the base of the Christmas tree......that had gone missing since I used it last year......may put up the tree sometime this weekend. I think I might just make it!
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2004, 13:33   #34
Senior Member+

Do you have a 'real' tree or an artificial one?

We'll be getting our decorations out soon, too...

vorlon24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2004, 13:41   #35
Filthy / Gorgeous

Bejeweled Blitz Champion!

My shopping is done, tree is up, I have only 4 pressies left to wrap (out of about 25) The cards are written and some of them sent. In fact, I think I've sent my mate two. I posted some last week and couldn't remember who I'd sent them out to. I really should start making lists, my memory is shocking.

The views expressed here are my own and not necessarily those of my family, friends, employer, this site, my neighbours, hairdresser, dentist, GP, next door's dog or anyone else who knows me..
lettie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2004, 14:15   #36
mez
God Member

the tree is up , some pressies wrapped, most shopping done, but alas (hanging my head in shame ) no cards sent, i must do it but im not in the mood .
Old 15-12-2004, 15:00   #37

Tree is up...some cards are written and the ones that need posting have gone except my best mate Tracie but thats her fault I'm still waiting for her new address....got most pressies none are wrapped so I might just buy a bag for everyone and be done with it

The most wasted day of all is that on which we have not laughed .......Sebastine Chamford
fibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2004, 15:17   #38
Filthy / Gorgeous

Bejeweled Blitz Champion!

Here is a Christmas card for all my friends on Accy web.

Turn up your sound and click the reindeer.

http://web.icq.com/shockwave/0,,4845,00.swf

The views expressed here are my own and not necessarily those of my family, friends, employer, this site, my neighbours, hairdresser, dentist, GP, next door's dog or anyone else who knows me..
lettie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2004, 15:21   #39
mez
God Member

oooooooooooo nice one lettie, thanks
Old 15-12-2004, 15:23   #40
Resting in Peace

Thankyou Lettie.............HOHOHO
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2004, 19:52   #41

Pressies bought and wrapped, cards wrote and sent and tree bought and decorated. Supermarket to tackle which i will probably do next Wednesday or Thursday. Then the turkey to pick up. Wonder if it will be a white Christmas?

Sara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2004, 19:54   #42
Beacon of light

I have an artificial tree, I used to get a real one...... but the dog thought it was an indoor toilet so no more of that thankyou very much.

Brilliant Lettie !
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2004, 21:06   #43
Accy Goddess

ah,fanx Lettie.
ANNE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2004, 09:15   #44
Resting in peace

I am definitely hoping for a white Christmas, once we arrive! - My dream this Christmas is to get snowed in in Lancashire so I can't get back to London to work - the perfect excuse!
pendy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2004, 09:38   #45
Resting in Peace

If you get snowed in Pendy then you cant go to the Stag for a now thats not on is it
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..