Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2011, 00:02   #76
Give, give, give member

Re: Common Law

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
I hope so, I hate paying to park.

What about the lady in the park today that I told only had half a brain, will she only pay half the parking charge? I will tell her, she might be a little less upset with me
Who was it?

I'll do my walkies on her front doorstep.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 13-11-2011, 10:23   #77
JFT96

Here's a good idea, why not drive at the posted speed limit, if conditions allow, reducing speed proportionally for weather conditions etc. Park legally, its easy you know, just find a car park and pay for a parking ticket. beats yellow lines any day.

Steve Hogarth, lead singer Marillion
Boeing Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2011, 10:26   #78
JFT96

If you don't want to pay Council Tax, Income Tax, National Insurance, then don't.
However, you should not use Street Lights, Roads and Footpaths that are looked after by local and county councils, Waste services provided by Councils, and Police service, Fire service if you or your house is on fire good luck, Hospital or any Medical services provided by the NHS, etc etc,

Old 13-11-2011, 11:16   #79

Well, what a superb "reaction" to my original question, its just what I expected, it has everything, bullying, sarcasm, rudeness, and bad grammar, but, most of all, the ignorance!!! And the totally "blind, sycophantic, servile, slavish OBEDIENCE to one's MASTERS" that I have EVER witnessed. I ASKED IF ANYONE WAS FAMILIAR WITH "COMMON LAW". In error, I posted one or two links that 'some' members attemted to (from the very start) rubbish what I said, but, my mistake WAS, I did'nt check the dates on the links, and the info was 2 (TWO) years old !!!
Maybe "some" members think that the libdem/CON "government" will buy/bought out HM Treasury-Alistair Darling Ltd, Hey, wait a strawberry flavoured minute, Could it be ?, that neither the Lib-Dems OR the other odious bastards NEITHER OF WHOM WON THE LAST ELECTION! want to use the Company Name/Registration that was OWNED by the last labour government who squandered ALL the wealth of the UK (particularly England) for their own selfish, greedy, corruption and thieving (expenses), AND TREACHERY of the British people.

To those members who still carry clubs, drag women around by their hair, and think the world is flat, I have to say "SHAME ON YOU" IF YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO DIG DEEP ENOUGH YOU WILL FIND THE VERY DISTURBING TRUTH, but to be honest, from what I have seen in your negative replies, (greatest thanks for all the positive replies) I dont think you have a snowballs of a chance of understanding the subject, IF you even had an IQ of say, what ? as high as 10% ? COMMON LAW is THE law of England,
kenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2011, 11:56   #80
JFT96

Calm down, for goodness sakes....
It's quite simple, if you do not contribute to the services the state provides, tarmacadam roads, motorways, street lighting, waste collection, NHS care, Policing, Fire services, the list goes on. Then you do not qualify to call upon these services. They cost money, we do not live in a utopian state, maybe you should create one.

All I have read is some rantings of someone who refuses to pay a parking fine, we all hate paying such things, so I park legally, under the system we have in place.

Your definition of Common Law is rather skewed, if you look and talk to people who understand, Tort, precedent and all the legal nuisances of Law, then you would understand more. The problem with Websites is they can be written by anyone....

The law may not be perfect but it is better than Anarchy.

Happy ranting:-)

Old 13-11-2011, 11:57   #81
JFT96

Kenny
Quote:
and bad grammar, but, most of all, the ignorance!!
Now THAT is funny

Old 13-11-2011, 11:58   #82

Kenny, I previously asked you a civil question but you have chosen to ignore it.
Michael1954 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2011, 11:58   #83
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny View Post
Well, what a superb "reaction" to my original question, its just what I expected, it has everything, bullying, sarcasm, rudeness, and bad grammar, but, most of all, the ignorance!!! And...
If you 'expected' this reaction, could you please let me know, by private message, what next Saturday's Lottery numbers will be, please.

Better dash.

Before the grammar police come along, to check my post.

Although they may be delayed a while. Correcting your appalling punctuation.

As a thank you in advance, for next week's winning numbers, please let me repay your kindness, by giving you something in return.

Never begin a sentence with 'and'.

The grammar police could turn nasty.

Old 13-11-2011, 12:06   #84
Give, give, give member

Quote:
In error, I posted one or two links that 'some' members attemted to (from the very start) rubbish what I said, but, my mistake WAS, I did'nt check the dates on the links, and the info was 2 (TWO) years old !!!
I think you'll find it was a forum moderator, who mainly 'rubbished' the shoddily researched evidence you supplied, to back up your claims.

Old 13-11-2011, 12:12   #85
Give, give, give member

Quote:
To those members who still carry clubs, drag women around by their hair..."SHAME ON YOU"
I know you're from Padiham, but we don't actually do that, round these here parts.

Though, if you're free on Wednesday afternoon, call me...

Old 13-11-2011, 15:22   #86
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
I think you'll find it was a forum moderator, who mainly 'rubbished' the shoddily researched evidence you supplied, to back up your claims.

Since we got our puppy I have become an expert at picking up. I did not realise my new skills would be transferable to modding on here
Old 13-11-2011, 18:27   #87

Non surprise here with these replies then, look, pay the fine ? what "FINE"
I wont accept the contract thats all, Common Law Cannot be "skewed", Common Law THE LAW OF THIS LAND AND NO OTHER, is simple, If you do NOT CAUSE harm, loss or injury then you havent broken ANY laws, "dont qualify for services" ? what the hell does THAT mean, who are you ? Qualify ?
Sounds scary to me!

So YOU THINK, that parking charges, council tax, street lighting, footpaths, roads, waste services, police services, fire service, and NHS hospitals should NOT be used by
people who dont/cant pay their council tax ?

The sheer ignorance of COMMON LAW is displayed in the post from Boing Guy,

Please tell me (and I'm sure you will) if there's any of what I say below difficult to understand and I will do my best to explain further -

Yellow lines have been mentioned a few times, who in their right mind would consider them ILLEGAL ? Theyre not ILLEGAL are they ?
YOUR'E DEAD RIGHT!!!! THEY ARE ILLEGAL!
The same as PCN's (parking charge notices/parking tickets ILLEGAL ???

Well, the truth is, ANY parking ticket, ticket for dropping litter, speeding, DRIVING WITHOUT TAX or/and MOT, or ANY OTHER SIMILAR "ticket" is a STATUTE, A STATUTORY INSTRUMENT, Oh! How many times have I said this?
Made by STATUTORY LAWS which are CREATED by the Government of the day, BUT!!!!!!
All (YES ALL) Statutory laws are "REVENUE BASED"

AND, A STATUTE/STATUTORY INSTRUMENT/STATUTORY LAW "only" BECOMES LAW "BY CONSENT"
And it's no good saying "well, I voted Him/Her in and He/She makes these decisions on my behalf because He/She represents me , YES ME, ME, ME,"

WRONG!, AGAIN!!! He/She STOPS BEING "YOUR" REPRESENTATIVE in Parliament and becomes the Power Hungry, Selfish, Money Grabbing Parasite as they ALL have, As soon as they go through the doors of Parliament they've got it MADE, Any way,

The "parking Ticket" ONLY BECOMES LEGAL "AND" LAWFUL (yes there are two) if YOU, MUGGINS, sign the thing and send it in to get the LOWER PAYMENT "OFFER" (they have to MAKE an offer of a CONTRACT, If you even wrote to them to complain they dont mind, You have (by writing or phoning them) and without knowing it, have agreed to the contract, so you HAVE TO PAY. If you dont want the ticket/contract DONT SIGN ANYTHING! Just fill in the template letter I mentioned earlier and theres NO WAY they can force you to pay, PLEASE REMEMBER - The sceptics and doubters will carry on letting the thieves take YOUR money and its a disgrace for them to allow these revenue people to keep breaking the law, It is called (after you decline their offer) demanding money with menaces, and I defy ANYBODY to prove otherwise.

STATUTORY LAWS are dreamt up by the Government, to get money from the BANKS, Say, Speeding Cameras, someone in the Govt thinks right, we set up speed cameras and the revenue is estimated at £6 Billion during the next ooh! 6 years, this is the stage where bankers are invited to number ten to hear the proposal for speed cameras, they tell the bankers, You lend us £6 billion and in return you get ALL the revenue plus the interest. THATS HOW IT WORKS, It has NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with your health, wealth OR SAFETY, It is just a money making machine that has NO TEETH unless YOU consent. From Kenny, Lived in Accy for 48 YEARS.

Last edited by Neil; 13-11-2011 at 20:37. Reason: deleted *'s
kenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2011, 18:41   #88

Could you please check my previous posts and answer the points I have raised.
Michael1954 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2011, 18:52   #89
Give, give, give member

Quote:
I wont accept the contract thats all, Common Law Cannot be "skewed", Common Law THE LAW OF THIS LAND AND NO OTHER, is simple, If you do NOT CAUSE harm, loss or injury then you havent broken ANY laws, "dont qualify for services" ? what the hell does THAT mean, who are you ? Qualify ?
Sounds scary to me!

So YOU THINK, that parking charges, council tax, street lighting, footpaths, roads, waste services, police services, fire service, and NHS hospitals should NOT be used by

Please tell me (and I'm sure you will) if there's any of what I say below difficult to understand and I will do my best to explain further -

Yellow lines have been mentioned a few times, who in their right mind would consider them ILLEGAL ? Theyre not ILLEGAL are they ?

Well, the truth is, ANY parking ticket, ticket for dropping litter, speeding, DRIVING WITHOUT TAX or/and MOT, or ANY OTHER SIMILAR "ticket" is a STATUTE, A STATUTORY INSTRUMENT, Oh! How many times have I said this?
Made by STATUTORY LAWS which are CREATED by the Government of the day, BUT!!!!!!

AND, A STATUTE/STATUTORY INSTRUMENT/STATUTORY LAW "only" BECOMES LAW "BY CONSENT"
And it's no good saying "well, I voted Him/Her in and He/She makes these decisions on my behalf because He/She represents me , YES ME, ME, ME,"

WRONG!, AGAIN!!! He/She STOPS BEING "YOUR" REPRESENTATIVE in Parliament and becomes the Power Hungry, Selfish, Money Grabbing Parasite as they ALL have, As soon as they go through the doors of Parliament they've got it MADE, Any way,

The "parking Ticket" ONLY BECOMES LEGAL "AND" LAWFUL (yes there are two) if YOU, MUGGINS, sign the thing and send it in to get the LOWER PAYMENT "OFFER" (they have to MAKE an offer of a CONTRACT, If you even wrote to them to complain they dont mind, You have (by writing or phoning them) and without knowing it, have agreed to the contract, so you HAVE TO PAY. If you dont want the ticket/contract DONT SIGN ANYTHING! Just fill in the template letter I mentioned earlier and theres NO WAY they can force you to pay, PLEASE REMEMBER - The sceptics and doubters will carry on letting the thieves take YOUR money and its a disgrace for them to allow these revenue people to keep breaking the law, It is called (after you decline their offer) demanding money with menaces, and I defy ANYBODY to prove otherwise.

STATUTORY LAWS are dreamt up by the Government, to get money from the BANKS, Say, Speeding Cameras, someone in the Govt thinks right, we set up speed cameras and the revenue is estimated at £6 Billion during the next ooh! 6 years, this is the stage where bankers are invited to number ten to hear the proposal for speed cameras, they tell the bankers, You lend us £6 billion and in return you get ALL the revenue plus the interest. THATS HOW IT WORKS, It has NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with your health, wealth OR SAFETY, It is just a money making machine that has NO TEETH unless YOU consent. From Kenny, Lived in Accy for 48 YEARS.
Oh dear, you are getting yourself in a right giddy state, aren't you?

Try taking some deep breaths.

In...and out.

That's it.

Breath in...and out.

Out with anger, in with love.

Last edited by Neil; 13-11-2011 at 20:38. Reason: deleted *'s in quote
Old 13-11-2011, 19:02   #90
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Sounds scary to me!

Such eloquence, combined with an amazingly sharp, and analytical mind.

You really should have considered the law, as a possible career option.

Or did you?

You could have made quite a name for yourself.

Grumpole of the Bailey.

Last edited by Neil; 13-11-2011 at 20:38. Reason: deleted *'s in quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..