Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree12Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-01-2013, 22:02   #16

Re: Conspiracy Theories

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
Saying nice things about the French should be a ban able offence
Leslie Caron was lovely in "Lili".
Michael1954 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 15-01-2013, 22:23   #17
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
Much as I slate the French (as any good Englishman worth his salt should) I have to disagree with you there Gordon, a certain grudging respect has to be given to the French military especially the foreign legion
How many of the French Foriegn Legion are actualy native to Frog Land.

( I still don't believe I'm saying something good about the frogs.)
You must have drunk something funny.
DaveinGermany likes this.
Retlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2013, 22:42   #18
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
as soon as i read the french were taking the lead in combat i assumed it was a joke thread sorry

unless NATO'S new war policy is surrender upon arrival i cant see that happening
France withdrew from NATO many, many years ago.
Old 15-01-2013, 23:31   #19
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Booth View Post
You're a hard man!

I think we're so used to Africans killing Africans that it's not news anymore.
Muslim Africans killing Muslim Africans- that's a bit more news worthy.
The French getting involved- that is news as they don't seem to like fighting very much. With their past record I wouldn't think the al Qaeda lot are too worried.

ill give the french credit for one thing and thats they had the balls to ban the burkah where as our lot dare not for fear of loosing votes in certain areas occupied by them that wear em

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2013, 23:32   #20
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrie Yates View Post
France withdrew from NATO many, many years ago.

see no one noticed

so what gang did they join to hide behind then ?

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2013, 10:27   #21
Resting In Peace

Well today a helicopter has crashed into a crane on a building under construction on London's riverside, close to MI6 headquarters. It seems to have been an accident, as it was foggy, but I wonder how long it will be before the conspiracy theories start?

Also wonder why tall buildings are constructed along the river when there is a heliport there and helicopters fly along the river as a matter of course.
Old 16-01-2013, 10:40   #22
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Ya Neil they eat frogs and women don't shave under their arms either
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2013, 13:05   #23
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Oh I agree completely, I should be sent from Englands fair shores & deposited in some foreign land for my sins .................... guess what ?
Barrie Yates likes this.
Old 16-01-2013, 13:07   #24
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by susie123 View Post
Well today a helicopter has crashed into a crane on a building under construction on London's riverside, close to MI6 headquarters. It seems to have been an accident, as it was foggy, but I wonder how long it will be before the conspiracy theories start?

Also wonder why tall buildings are constructed along the river when there is a heliport there and helicopters fly along the river as a matter of course.
Well, I heard from an imaginary friend that the crane was being operated by remote control by some geek using microsofts large structure simulation software.
The guy had insisted that he only needed to know how to raise and lower the arm, he didn't continue on the courses how to pick up or place anything using the hook.

As for large building being placed near rivers, obvious, they make a fantastic splash when filmed on someone's mobile.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2013, 13:15   #25
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by susie123 View Post

Doesn't seem to cause too many problems in New York ...

By the way, there were no reports of a giant ape climbing around on the skyscrapers were there?
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2013, 13:24   #26
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
By the way, there were no reports of a giant ape climbing around on the skyscrapers were there?
Nah mate, all the Chimps are down the way at the houses of Commons & Lords.
Old 16-01-2013, 14:42   #27
Junior Member+

It may seem odd but could we be gearing up for another conflict, or is the situation in Mali being used by some governments to keep the proletarians guessing and quiet??

The way things are developing it looks as if Camoron & Co are just spoiling for a fight. Afghanistan, Libya, Ireland, Mali are all currently on the agenda and being touted in the tabloids as potential hotspots.

Here is another conspiritorial theory regarding this latest flare up that we, through the French, are becoming involved in, Mali is an anagram of "Mail" as in "Daily"!

Just a thought!

Last edited by ocuana1939; 16-01-2013 at 14:44. Reason: Grammar
ocuana1939 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2013, 15:33   #28
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Mali is an anagram of "Mail" as in "Daily"!

Just a thought!
Yes, it is a thought, perhaps though, if this is to be the standard of thought...

Best kept to oneself.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2013, 15:47   #29
Junior Member+

Well Less, I must try to live up to your expectations and comments in any future post I may make.
ocuana1939 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2013, 15:52   #30
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocuana1939 View Post
Well Less, I must try to live up to your expectations and comments in any future post I may make.
It won't be easy!
Restless likes this.
Gordon Booth is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..