Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree2025Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-03-2021, 08:39   #1711
God Member

Re: Corona Virus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exile on Spencer St View Post
Looks like some ‘laws’ are not quite what the police and others believe them to be!

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/202...r-of-lockdown/

100% failure rate in court prosecutions under the Coronavirus Act.
lots of these things have been like a parking ticket. how many have just paid up and not challenged them. i,d have probably just paid up a 200 pound one as it for me would not have been worth the hassle. just wonder if these will get their money back. i doubt it.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 01-04-2021, 12:04   #1712
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

And as the vacinnation programme in UK rolls along the eu-rinal (frogland & Brattyland) continue to make mischief over the OAZ jab, especially Mongsewer micron.

The man will be coming to a very bad end with his continued arrogance & insinuations, personally for my preference, the sooner the better.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...irus-update-vn
cashman and taddy like this.
Old 01-04-2021, 12:31   #1713
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

have to say the man is a complete CLOWN,
Old 02-04-2021, 14:39   #1714
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
have to say the man is a complete CLOWN,

Agree completely mate.
Old 03-04-2021, 19:06   #1715
Beacon of light

https://thecritic.co.uk/a-year-of-fear/
For your information.
This story is also carried by the Telegraph, but cannot be accessed unless you subscribe.
This shows the level to which this government will stoop to remove your liberty and freedom.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2021, 14:52   #1716
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Interesting read Ma, thanks for that.
Old 07-04-2021, 09:35   #1717
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
Interesting read Ma, thanks for that.
it is very interesting indeed. just wonder what there is in my DNA and others in my boat who have not been indoctrinated by this to follow like sheep. would be interesting also the number who have not believed one sentance of the propaganda but have followed the rules not in fear but just for a quiet life. walked out of the vets the other day as i wasn,t prepared to do this, that and the other for something minor. had to leave it for her in the kitching to do again. she deserves a medal for getting me through the last 12 months of restrictions and rules.
DaveinGermany likes this.
Old 09-04-2021, 09:28   #1718

More news from Australia for those who may be interested. The COVID vaccination programme over here has become an utter shambles. The PM had promised to have 4,000,000 people vaccinated by 31st March – in actual fact only 800,000 were done. Lots of vaccines ordered but not delivered. All sorts of excuses and passing the buck. Just heard that at the rate this is being done it might be the end of next year before the jabbing is completed.

Then comes the news that the AstraZeneca vaccine is now not recommended for people under 50, so people who have had the first dose in good faith are in a bit of a quandary as to whether to have the second one or not…..

….and does this mean that when a person is 50 years and 1 day their body is different to what it was when they were only 50? I am a lot older that 50 but I don’t want to become ill or die from a jab that is supposed to stop me from becoming ill or dying.

Government stuff-up 1 – confidence boost 0
dotti34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2021, 09:34   #1719
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

i had that jab dotti and honestly not bothered in the least.i will have my 2nd one when it comes its a damn site better than covid in my estimation. the media seem to have suceeded in frightening some folk not this kid.
taddy likes this.
Old 09-04-2021, 10:08   #1720
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

i had that jab dotti and honestly not bothered in the least.i will have my 2nd one when it comes its a damn site better than covid in my estimation. the media seem to have suceeded in frightening some folk not this kid.
Less and monkey hanger like this.
Old 09-04-2021, 11:46   #1721
Senior Member+

Another side effect that has just been discovered is that it seems to make people repeat themselves.
Less, AccyMad, dotti34 and 3 others like this.
gpick24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2021, 22:04   #1722
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpick24 View Post
Another side effect that has just been discovered is that it seems to make people repeat themselves.

Ooh, meow,meow!
Old 10-04-2021, 09:07   #1723
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
or frighten them to have it and now frighten them again to be wary. just wish they,d all go away, report something and leave it there. over 12 months now of all this. burl ives got it right, life gets tedious don,t it.
Old 10-04-2021, 14:38   #1724

Second jab was same as first - arm ached a bit for an hour or so then fine. So can I go out and play now?
Jimmy Clitheroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2021, 16:47   #1725
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Clitheroe View Post
Second jab was same as first - arm ached a bit for an hour or so then fine. So can I go out and play now?

Only problem being is no one else is allowed out to play.
monkey hanger likes this.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..