Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree2025Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-08-2021, 11:07   #2131
God Member

Re: Corona Virus

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey hanger View Post
well i have still to meet any of these people who want all that to return. could be though that they know my stance on the subject so they keep quiet. same when brexit was the main issue of the time. never met a remainer.
That’s ‘cos you never worked for the Brussels Broadcasting Corporation.
monkey hanger likes this.
Exile on Spencer St is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 17-08-2021, 11:22   #2132
Beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exile on Spencer St View Post
Interesting, Yougov surveys that consistently tell us a massive majority of ‘the public’ want more lockdowns, more masks, more restrictions. And guess what, Yougov, was founded by none other than our glorious vaccine minister Zahawi. QED
Glad that link worked for you.
It is an interesting watch..but worrying too.
This man has more insight than most because he was previously in MI6.
It is hoped that people are waking up to the dangers...not a minute before time.

Evidence that the WHO stifled information about the virus is getting stronger...and also evidence that this was a man made entity with no naturally occurring antecedents.

I did NOT know that Yougov was formed by Nadim Zahawi though.....you live and learn.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2021, 13:52   #2133
God Member

Another rule for us but not for them…

https://order-order.com/2021/08/17/c...e-afghanistan/

How much longer will it take for people to wake up and realise just where all their taxes are going…

https://www.bma.org.uk/news-and-opin...vate-providers

It seems like the British public were asked to clap for the relentless privatisation of the NHS.
Exile on Spencer St is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2021, 08:24   #2134
God Member

[QUOTE=Exile on Spencer St;

It seems like the British public were asked to clap for the relentless privatisation of the NHS.[/QUOTE]

not sure whether that would not be a bad thing. keep hearing about other european countries having good health services that are private. where public money funds things there always seem to be a layer of non shop floor workers that seems to grow larger by the year. its a subject for the near future that needs disscushion.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2021, 18:27   #2135
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

So once again the goal posts are dragged out of position & shifted further away. Another variant, another Greek letter "Omicron" or B.1.1.529 has raised its head & Boris & his sycophants once more take to the stage to preach, doom, gloom, death & despair to the populace ...... how very predictable!

Still, being the saviours of the universe they've got a plan & all it takes is for the "Jolly decent" British to once again forgo various freedoms & liberties, take it on the chin again for the team & be good little serfs while their betters get things sorted, that is until the next raging disaster. Is it any wonder the populace are getting uppity & bolshy with the continual stuttering delays to getting their lives back to "Normal". Lets face it folks, with this shower in charge & no feasible replacement, this looks like being the "New normal" so get used to it & despair.

Just a little side note, does anyone else think Whitty looks like he should be on some kind of register with the local plod? Just asking mind?
Old 27-11-2021, 19:04   #2136
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

50% of the scientists say this one is worse 50% say no-one really knows so Boris must be some sort of Genius?
Old 27-11-2021, 19:33   #2137
Beacon of light

Omicron is an anagram of Moronic….that just sums it up.

How do they know that this variant is more transmissible?
Or that it causes a worse illness…or that it will not be contained by the jab(I refuse to call it a vaccine because it does not stop transmission….)
All those promises of freedom if you got jabbed….once, twice, three times….ten times.

It goes on and on and still the sheep look forward to being penned and rounded up……
I know quite a few people who are jabbed, but have been ill with the virus…..and none of them had it in a mild form…..two ended up in hospital.

Who would guess that just a month before Christmas there would be the emergence of a new scarifying variant.
Wake up it is a way of exerting control….and the masks are a way of determining that you are complying with the control measures.

Last edited by Margaret Pilkington; 27-11-2021 at 19:38.
Old 27-11-2021, 19:36   #2138
Beacon of light

My views on this sh*t show have not altered….but I do not ask you to subscribe to my views or opinions…they are mine….so make your own.
cashman, dotti34 and taddy like this.
Old 28-11-2021, 02:29   #2139

I think that Governments (at your place and at mine) have lost the plot. COVID has brought with it situations that they do not know how to deal with. Instead of being ahead of the virus they are continually chasing after it, never catching up. It’s like this virus is poking its tongue out at authorities and saying ‘you can’t beat me’. More serious, less serious, who knows? How do they measure this? Meanwhile the peasants (us) are herded around, instructed as to what we have to do, what we are, and are not, allowed to do, by people who really don’t seem to have a clue. Guesswork. We are told one thing one day, something different the next. Open the borders, oops! the little brute has got in so let’s close them again - too late….

What’s the solution, I don’t even pretend to have one - but then I’m not one of those clever (and well paid) people in authority who we have to rely on to find the answer. Not been all that successful up to now.

As you can probably tell, like most people I am absolutely fed-up with the lot of them, and the whole thing.

Last edited by dotti34; 28-11-2021 at 02:32.
dotti34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2021, 10:28   #2140
God Member

and its back to the face muzzles or nappies again. if only there was proof of them being of any use whatsoever but a show of compliance then i would not mind. seems the one and only thing they can really come up with to save the human race.
Old 28-11-2021, 10:57   #2141
Beacon of light

The proof that they do not work has been removed from your view.
It was available at the start of this plandemic…but not any longer.
The masks we are asked to wear will catch anything that is about 320 nano-microns in size.
This virus is 190 nano-microns….so it cannot be stopped by the masks that you can buy…well that is unless you are lucky enough to have bought some govt surplus issue masks from
Portion Down.
Add to this the fact that once a mask becomes wet with expired air, this mask becomes a super highway for not just viruses(this being the flu season there are plenty of those about) and bacteria.
All masks also shed particles of fibre, so you are then getting inhaled fibres which may affect your lung function in the future.

Now these may be unpalatable truths, but the wearing of masks will not protect you…..and they will not protect anyone else from whatever you are breathing out.
They are just a badge to say that you are a good little compliant citizen…doing just what you are told.

We have to live alongside this virus….we have to be exposed to it(and other viruses) to develop ou4 own immunity.
Yes, of course this may mean that some will get sick and some may die.
This is Mother Nature’s way of population control….and I prefer it to Bill Gates version.

Ok…again this may not resonate with many of you out there…so you do what you feel is right for you…I have no issues with that.
But remember you cannot comply your way out an abusive relationship…..and that is what we have right now with these government doom mongers who hold the strings of government

As an aside….this South African variant that is sending the blobs into a panicky spin was identified in July….and in SA 2828 people have been diagnosed with this and the death rate for these….so far 12 people have died

Last edited by Margaret Pilkington; 28-11-2021 at 11:00.
Old 28-11-2021, 16:13   #2142
Beacon of light

Here in the UK, the numbers of infections is down by 3.36%
Deaths from Covid(well, not from Covid per se, but within 28 days of a positive test) are down by 12.7%.
Hospital admissions have been flat for more than ten days.
This is just to add an element of perspective to the panic mongers prognostications.

Angelique Coetzee…..the doctor in South Africa who first noted this new variant says that it produces a mild illness and seems to be (from her clinical experience) affecting young men under 40 who have been vaccinated.
In some parts of SA the vaccination rate is in single figures….so these unvaccinated are affected in a more severe way…..but as noted in another post only 12 deaths so far.
Old 28-11-2021, 16:25   #2143
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

aye but thats not scarey enough.lol
Old 28-11-2021, 18:07   #2144
Beacon of light

Yes, you are right….so the agenda is not to protect us but to make us afraid.
And of course to divide us because a united population is much harder to control.

They have enlisted behavioural psychologists to determine the best methods to make us comply.
You cannot comply yourself out of an abusive/coercive relationship…..and that is what our government are.
Old 29-11-2021, 10:20   #2145
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
Yes, you are right….so the agenda is not to protect us but to make us afraid.
And of course to divide us because a united population is much harder to control.

They have enlisted behavioural psychologists to determine the best methods to make us comply.
You cannot comply yourself out of an abusive/coercive relationship…..and that is what our government are.
Might be miles wrong but i do think the government has done a job on the majority of the population where i,m afraid others with our take on the situation are now in the minority. They will never make me afraid or actually follow anything they tell me today without looking at the whole facts first.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..