Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree2025Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-12-2021, 13:47   #2206
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Corona Virus

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey hanger View Post
imagine most of us have had a near to death experiance due to an illness or accident. that should never be used to cloud your judgement in anything. if it does then you should be looking for another job. making millions suffer for your fears just aint on.
not arguing that just stating fact no-one knows proper about covid.
Old 12-12-2021, 15:08   #2207
Beacon of light

There are, according to the telegraph, five PROBABLE cases in Blackburn with Darwen.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2021, 17:42   #2208
God Member

Here’s one piece about the ‘Moronic’ (blame predictive text for that) variant.

https://dailysceptic.org/2021/12/11/...ariant-so-far/
Exile on Spencer St is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2021, 19:18   #2209
Beacon of light

But Exile….the point is NOT the danger of this variant…the
point is all those in the cabinet who are heavily involved in big Pharma could see their profits dwindling…people not coming forward for boosters(that are not boosters but another full dose).

Earlier today I mentioned that pretty soon one of these liars would rock up and tell us someone had died who had tested positive for the variant.
We have been informed by the former Jabmeister Nadia Zahawi that there are now people in hospital with this variant.

Note that he did not say they were admitted because of the variant…..so obfuscation is working well for them in scarifying the sheep…..rounding them up so that they go and stand in the cold and rain to roll up their sleeves.
I am waiting to hear that despite the fact that this causes only mild symptoms we head into another lockdown…powered by the doom mongers who have the government by the curlies
cashman and dotti34 like this.
Old 12-12-2021, 20:53   #2210
God Member

Margaret,
Don’t think the writer disagrees with you when he writes “ the data so far on the Omicron variant suggests it is very much milder than the Delta variant

But you’re probably right about those who have financial interest in the vaccines - I guess it’s just a coincidence that, a few days after the UK spends £Billions on millions more shots of so-called boosters along comes a (so far) milder variant that, guess what, can only be treated by a booster!

They’re certainly designed to boost something.
cashman and dotti34 like this.
Exile on Spencer St is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2021, 21:06   #2211
Beacon of light

Yes Exile…I think they have a great stockpile of jabs that they need to offload….so they want us all to roll up our sleeves.
They think we will fall for the mirage of freedom……have the jab, it will set you free…well no, it hasn’t done so far.

If you have to have the virus…then this is the one to have….NO I am not being facetious.
This has a higher transmissability(they tell us)….but it’s symptoms are that of a cold…..it will let your own immune system do the work of recognising this little blighter.
It will allow you to make your own antibodies and T Cells.
These are unlikely to do you any harm because they are yours…they do not contain antifreeze, they have no other nasty ingredients…..and best of all there will be no uncertainty over long term unwanted effects.

They should be encouraging us to have omicron parties so that we can all get a natural booster..
Old 13-12-2021, 11:13   #2212
Beacon of light

Well, there you go then…just as I said.
Doris has said that we should forget the idea that this omicron is a ‘mild’ infection.
He is reported to have said that ONE person has now died FROM this variant….
How strange that in the UK our experience is different from the rest oft he world…..and this is according to the WHO.

I just wonder what other scarifying tactics he is prepared to employ….especially as it seems like the NHS has run out of tests….and the jab centres have queues that will take something like five hours to clear.

Shambolic does not come close.

How long to lockdown do you reckon?
Old 13-12-2021, 11:16   #2213
Beacon of light

Oh yes I just thought I had better point out that it was my iPad that changed Nadhim Zahawi into Nadia…..predictive text has a lot to answer for.
Old 13-12-2021, 11:24   #2214
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
Oh yes I just thought I had better point out that it was my iPad that changed Nadhim Zahawi into Nadia…..predictive text has a lot to answer for.
Well yes, but it can also be funny, I remember reading somewhere, a daughter sent her mother a text it read:-

How do I get cum out of my hair?

The mother replied,

Well, usually I just use shampoo

The daughter replied

sorry mum, predictive text, that should read,

how do I get GUM out of my hair?
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2021, 11:53   #2215
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Well, there you go then…just as I said.
Doris has said that we should forget the idea that this omicron is a ‘mild’ infection.
He is reported to have said that ONE person has now died FROM this variant….
How strange that in the UK our experience is different from the rest oft he world…..and this is according to the WHO.

I just wonder what other scarifying tactics he is prepared to employ….especially as it seems like the NHS has run out of tests….and the jab centres have queues that will take something like five hours to clear.

Shambolic does not come close.

How long to lockdown do you reckon?
well the WHO is about as much use as a paper fireguard how many times have they been accurate? its like i said no-one really knows the truth.
Old 13-12-2021, 13:41   #2216
Beacon of light

Cashy, that might be because Bill Gates bank rolls the World Health Organisation to the tune of 40%.
But yes, I do agree that they are as much use as a paper fireguard….they hid the outbreak at the outset…they failed to properly investigate the background to the incident of the virus release….why do you think that might be?
Might it be to promote the aims of Bill Gates…and his involvement with the Pharma companies?
Well, I know what my opinions are…..but they are considered conspiracy theories…..and yet, it seems like maybe they aren’t.
Old 13-12-2021, 13:42   #2217
Beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Well yes, but it can also be funny, I remember reading somewhere, a daughter sent her mother a text it read:-

How do I get cum out of my hair?

The mother replied,

Well, usually I just use shampoo

The daughter replied

sorry mum, predictive text, that should read,

how do I get GUM out of my hair?

Oh Less…..that is priceless!
And it made me laugh.
Old 13-12-2021, 14:24   #2218
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
they hid the outbreak at the outset…they failed to properly investigate the background to the incident of the virus release….why do you think that might be?

Because as well as Billy boy, the Tiddlies were also bank rolling the WHO too!
Old 13-12-2021, 14:50   #2219
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

I just seen reported 1576 cases of omicron have been diagnosed in the u.k, but they never say how many really are.probably cos they never tell you.
Old 13-12-2021, 15:48   #2220
Beacon of light

No of course they don’t because it does not fit their agenda.
They have, however told us that those suffering from this infection are aged between 18 and 85…..so it tells us nothing.
It seems the majority of these infected are double jabbed but then in those age brackets, most will be jabbed
So again they are telling us not much….they do not say if any of the infected people are unjabbed.

The chances of the numbers getting their booster jabs is that of a snowflake in hell…..the NHS website has gone down and there are huge queues to get these.

So Doris is unlikely to get everyone jabbed by the new year.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..