Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree2025Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-12-2021, 17:33   #2221
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!
Re: Corona Virus

Also of note, both Johnson & Javid mentioned the one fatality, but the turn of phrase they chose to use was "with", not because of. A minor thing in itself but very underhand to my way of thinking, highlighting the death then tagging on the "with" aspect.
monkey hanger likes this.
Old 13-12-2021, 17:47   #2222
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
Also of note, both Johnson & Javid mentioned the one fatality, but the turn of phrase they chose to use was "with", not because of. A minor thing in itself but very underhand to my way of thinking, highlighting the death then tagging on the "with" aspect.
That is probably like with many "covid" deaths that are announced, an underlying thing has caused it.?
Old 13-12-2021, 18:01   #2223
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
….Doris has said that we should forget the idea that this omicron is a ‘mild’ infection.
He is reported to have said that ONE person has now died FROM this variant….
Hate to argue, Margaret, but, if the commissars at the BBC (also funded by Bill Gates) are to be believed, this unfortunate person died in hospital WITH this latest variant.

Of course, no one will ask (a) for what and when was the person admitted into hospital, and (b) did they have any co-morbidities?

One person with the variant has died in the UK” - just heard that on Radio 4 just now.
Exile on Spencer St is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2021, 18:36   #2224
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Have just listened to a lady doctor from South Africa who discovered this new one and she is also chairperson of the Health Authority in south africa she stated this new variant is mild compared to the Delta one, she should know she discovered it. so this is no EMERGENCY as far as im concerned.
Old 13-12-2021, 18:40   #2225
Beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exile on Spencer St View Post
Hate to argue, Margaret, but, if the commissars at the BBC (also funded by Bill Gates) are to be believed, this unfortunate person died in hospital WITH this latest variant.

Of course, no one will ask (a) for what and when was the person admitted into hospital, and (b) did they have any co-morbidities?

One person with the variant has died in the UK” - just heard that on Radio 4 just now.
Exile, I really do not mind you pointing out that my information was wrong…in fact I delight in the fact that someone else is trying to pick the bones out of this very old and smelly kipper.

That is my fault for relying on MSM for my information (express online)
I was cynical enough to believe we were being misled.
Exile, we will not be told those details because it would blow their cover

As for Bill Gates he seems to be involved in every bl**dy area of life….with his corrupting influence.

Political skulduggery disguised as philanthropy.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2021, 20:54   #2226
God Member

Try GBNews if the Bolshevik Broadcasting Cabal is getting you down.
Old 13-12-2021, 20:54   #2227
Beacon of light

Exile, in the earlier reports on this singly variant death…it was said that the person died FROM the variant….and not with it.
Professor Karol Sikorsky an eminent oncologist has called into question the lack of transparency.
Reading between the lines, he implies that this was not accidental….and he is saying that these are alarmist reports, because they omit relevant details…much of them as you pointed out would help us to determine our own risks.

For my part I will go about my daily doings with an eye to continuing my own safety, because I believe these curbs are unnecessary and that the sooner we get to live our lives unfettered, then the sooner this virus will diminish in its fear factor.
Old 13-12-2021, 20:57   #2228
Beacon of light

Quote:
Try GBNews if the Bolshevik Broadcasting Cabal is getting you down.
I actually do not watch news broadcasts….I cannot stomach the constant ‘parroting’ of information that (to my mind anyway) is bogus scaremongery.
I watch less and less TV these days.
It is either all workers or too sweary for me.
Old 14-12-2021, 03:58   #2229
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Have just listened to a lady doctor from South Africa who discovered this new one and she is also chairperson of the Health Authority in south africa she stated this new variant is mild compared to the Delta one, she should know she discovered it. so this is no EMERGENCY as far as im concerned.

Aye, saw that to Cashy, on GB News with the Nige.
cashman likes this.
Old 14-12-2021, 08:35   #2230
God Member

Here (I hope) is a piece about Dr. Karol Sikora’s comments….

https://dailysceptic.org/
Old 14-12-2021, 08:52   #2231
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
I actually do not watch news broadcasts….I cannot stomach the constant ‘parroting’ of information that (to my mind anyway) is bogus scaremongery.
GBnews give both sides of the picture thats why i watch it, you can make yer own mind up with that.
Old 14-12-2021, 09:21   #2232
God Member

Quote:
or just full of all box tickers with all boxes covered. would love to see a remake of my favourite film the Third Man with a modern cast. Harry and Holley must be a gay couple, harry,s girl friend a tranny with a few black actors thrown in to make post war vienna look realistic. surely covid could come into it where harry lime sells the diluted vaccine on the black market as a booster.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2021, 09:24   #2233
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
GBnews give both sides of the picture thats why i watch it, you can make yer own mind up with that.
that should be what all stations should be doing. goubbells would be proud of our present north korean style media.
cashman likes this.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2021, 09:48   #2234
Beacon of light

Quote:
Here (I hope) is a piece about Dr. Karol Sikora’s comments….

https://dailysceptic.org/
The lack of transparency is an issue for me.

When the government misrepresents something to fulfil its own agenda without telling us what the agenda is….well, I find it sinister.

What the government ministers with responsibility for this are doing is , lying by omission…..and that also concerns me.

It seems like big Pharma are pulling the strings.

Every single jab administered has a financial cost…..one of these is £28 a throw, the other is £15….add to this the £15-20 cost that is being paid to GP’s and you can see it is not ‘pin money’….this would not be so bad if it truly did stop you getting it…and passing it on, but it doesn’t.
So not actually a vaccine be definition.
Old 14-12-2021, 10:20   #2235
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

that professer comes on G.B. news once or twice a week usually on wootan at 9-00 at night, love listening to him.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..