Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree2025Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-12-2021, 09:42   #2251
God Member

Re: Corona Virus

ever thought we MIGHT be rite and the others wrong. we are all suffering now from what the mighty might may have to offer. so many sheep being herded into the vacination centres on the word of might where others are totally ignored who have something thats proven.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 17-12-2021, 10:45   #2252
Beacon of light

The real death rate from Covid is not from the virus….a lot of those who have gone from this earth were over the mean age of death….82 years and five months….and were ready to leave.
The real death rate will be from those diagnosed with cancer, too late for effective treatment.
It will be those already diagnosed with cancer but have not had their follow ups and scans and have gone on to develop secondary tumours as a result of not being observed.
it will be those who need transplants, it will be those who have heart disease, it will be those who have had strokes as a result of the anxiety and stress….and do not forget the babies and children who have been bashed because of the restrictions placed on social services…..a phone call or a zoom call is nothing like seeing a child in the flesh.

I do not want the young people of this country to be jabbed to protect me….and anyway so far it hasn’t been much protection.

I have got to a good age and if I left the planet tomorrow I have had a good and meaningful life.
This last couple of years has made me heartily sick of what is going on…..and made me glad that I am at the bum end of my life.
cashman, dotti34 and monkey hanger like this.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2021, 14:28   #2253
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

LIKEWISE Margaret,
Old 18-12-2021, 08:57   #2254
God Member

even with the rubbish{stronger but banned words would be better] i have no wish to actually join the big sleep. may finish my days behind bars rather than a care home as i for one will never carry papers or follow the BBC guide lines. the gestapo and their informers on a street near you can do one big time. I am not a number.
Old 18-12-2021, 09:00   #2255
Beacon of light

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/a...ufactured.html

I know this from the Daily Mail, but the author is not part of the main stream media circus.
He is saying that this constant focus on the virus is creating a panic that is unnecessary…
This writer is an educated man whose credentials are peerless.

Have a read and make your own mind up about what he is saying.
Do you believe him…?
Or do you believe Professor Never Right Ferguson (you know, the guy who broke lockdown for a bit of leg over)….he that was bank rolled to the tune of £140 million by ‘that man again’
Mrs Gates son.

Prof Dalgleish is also the man who brought to our attention that this virus was manufactured in a laboratory in Wuhan (this information was suppressed in case China took offence)…..it is increasingly looking like he was right as other scientists have checked 80,000 species of animal and found that this does not occur naturally.

Are these pieces of this jigsaw falling into place yet.
‘It is easier to fool people than to convince them they are being fooled’

We are being lied to to keep us compliant….the government do not employ a behavioural psychologist for nothing.
Though I could have told them for nothing….fear is the currency of control.

Yet, I think there are people beginning to awaken to the real situation.

How many jabs will you have to chase the elusive butterfly, the mirage, that is freedom?
Each time you been promised that ‘this jab will let you…..’ then they move the goalposts….and the freedom vanishes.
Two years, three(for some people four) jabs and we are here on the brink of another lockdown.

They have stolen two years of your freedom…..how much longer will you let them steal your life?

Last edited by Margaret Pilkington; 18-12-2021 at 09:02.
Old 18-12-2021, 09:32   #2256

So does this mean that now they're happy with the test results, we are any better off?

China's shut cities down with a bigger population than the whole of the UK

I liked the comparison that "you can still smell a fart through, knickers and jeans", yeah I will wear a mask thanks
odders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2021, 09:45   #2257
God Member

[QUOTE=Margaret Pilkington;1261375]https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/a...ufactured.html

I know this from the Daily Mail, but the author is not part of the main stream media circus.
He is saying that this constant focus on the virus is creating a panic that is unnecessary…
This writer is an educated man whose credentials are peerless.

Have a read and make your own mind up about what he is saying.
Do you believe him…?
Or do you believe Professor Never Right Ferguson (you know, the guy who broke lockdown for a bit of leg over)….he that was bank rolled to the tune of £140 million by ‘that man again’
Mrs Gates son.

or the other pantomime dame whitty. only this week they presented us with another scene of cases doubling day after day. something else they have got wrong its been about a five per cent increase. even poor old diane abbott is closer with her maths. think we are wasting our time though when so many live in a fear which shows with the hundreds queuing up in the rain just to get their third dose and will be now waiting in hope of a 4th at the first opportunity.
dotti34 and DaveinGermany like this.
Old 18-12-2021, 10:17   #2258
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

No-one with common sense will panic, thats for sure, the stupid will.
monkey hanger likes this.
Old 18-12-2021, 11:12   #2259
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
but its always been the same that rules, regulations and laws are based on the lowest common denomaters or thickoes that do not know the meaning of common sense.
cashman likes this.
Old 18-12-2021, 11:49   #2260
Beacon of light

Odders if you feel that it protects you….go ahead.
I have no quarrel with those who wish to wear a mask(but then shove the nasty thing in their pocket contaminating their coat, their hands and anything else in there….and don’t tell me that you haven’t seen single use masks that are obviously being worn more than once…their appearance creased and grubby)….I know the research that has gone on for years….which explains why they do not work…..but this was overturned..the research was hidden(why would that be then?)
I do not want to wear one and I have not worn one all through this chaos(I have a medical exemption).

If you feel that rolling up your sleeves and having a jab(that is called a vaccine, but does not meet the definition of a vaccine) every few months protects you….then fill yer boots.

But don’t make everyone comply.
You can get this virus just as readily from a vaccinated member of the public as you can from an unvaccinated one.

When will it be recognised that we need to be getting on with life?…..and allowing our own immune systems to do the work that they are meant to do….and that is make our own individual antibodies.
Old 18-12-2021, 11:57   #2261
Beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Cashy, it is too late…those elite who make the rules and hand down restrictions to the likes of you and me are already waiting in the wings to tell us the Christmas is cancelled…..so while you and I do not panic….they will shut down the UK….for what?
A bad cold.
Yes they will tell us we can’t mix….but they will do just what they want…we know that from the past actions.
They are laughing at us Cashy.
People say that they will not observe the lockdown, but if the pub is shut…or the club is locked up…or the shops are not allowed to open….what can you do?

You can have the family round, but there will be some who are so scared of the possibility of getting the virus, they won’t go over the doorstep.

If we are locked down then this will be the second Christmas that has been trashed.
It is coming…expect an announcement today or tomorrow.
I do not remember putting my x in the box for Whitty,Vallance, or Ferguson.
Old 18-12-2021, 12:00   #2262
Beacon of light

Whitty says to expect Covid Chaos to continue for another five years.
It is because he has the power to invent the chaos….to promote the fear, to make people get jabbed and put money into his bank account.
He will keep doing it while we keep following orders.
He has us for gullible fools.
Old 18-12-2021, 12:13   #2263
Beacon of light

Christmas is coming
And there might be snow.
But Christmas is scuppered by
Whitty and Co.
There’ll be no Christmas party,
No trip to the pub.
There’ll be no jiving, no dancing.
He’s shut the night club.
There’ll be no place for fun
No place for Cheer.
No big celebration to bring in New year.
There might be a turkey,
There might be plum duff.
But family can’t join you
They aren’t jabbed enough.
Whitty will stand there,
He’ll hand down the rules
Expect us to follow….
We gullible fools.
And follow we will
Because of the fear.
And it will all happen again next year

I am sorry if my little ditty bursts your bubble.
dotti34 likes this.
Old 18-12-2021, 12:31   #2264
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

why be sorry? no-one with common sense will have a crap xmas, i think.and i would never apologise to a fool.
Old 18-12-2021, 12:37   #2265
Beacon of light

Well Cashy….these days you never know what people are going to get in a twist about.
I know that you won’t….
cashman likes this.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..