Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree2025Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 31-07-2020, 12:45   #721
Beacon of light

Re: Corona Virus

The recently released statistics for deaths locally show absolutely NO RISE in numbers in spite of the Plandemic.

In the USA they provided three years worth of statistics that covered deaths from any cause.....for the period Jan-may.....in 2018 there were 987thousand.
In 2019 there were just over a million. In 2020 the figures were 835 thousand and this time span encompasses the pandemic....it really does not compute.
These are government figures too.

BillGates tried to get governments to sign up to untested and as yet unmade vaccines for diseases as yet unidentified....this was so that vaccines could be given at a greatly discounted costs to third world countries.

Children in third world countries have been vaccinated against water borne diseases......it would be cheaper to provide safe water supplies, but this would not provide profits for the big pharmaceutical companies.....also these vaccines may cause other diseases later down the line...20-30 years in the future....still this means more money for big pharma to treat these illnesses.

It is akin to the rat catcher putting a pregnant rat back into premises he has just cleared...a guarantee of business in the future.

Last edited by Margaret Pilkington; 31-07-2020 at 12:50.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 31-07-2020, 14:56   #722
God Member

Here’s an interesting article from Business Insider (not yet considered a conspiracy theory organ).
It suggests that, between 1986 and 2014, the cost of an American child's full immunization schedule rose from $100 to more than $2,000, and amount the federal government spends on vaccines increased 15-fold during that same period.
But don’t worry, if you read down to the end, the drug companies have reassured everyone they don’t want to make a profit, just cover their costs. Bless ‘em.

https://www.businessinsider.com/how-...op=1&r=US&IR=T
Exile on Spencer St is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2020, 17:27   #723

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
NewsBreak 81: CONFIRMED: COVID-19 Plandemic a Known, Live ?Training & Simulation Exercise? under WHO (Drill) ? Philosophers Stone

Watch this....this lady explains much of what is in the PDF without you having to read it.
Watch it now before it disappears.
Margaret...
VERY interesting,
VERY informative,
VERY convincing lady,

VERY worrying,
VERY frightening,

As you have said yourself, on previous posts, we oldies have not much longer to survive on this earth, but, of course, we do worry what kind of world our grandkids & great grandkids will inherit.

Thank you for posting the link!
KiTChener is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2020, 17:45   #724
Beacon of light

Kitchener...I am not here to convert anyone to my opinions....we all have the brains to choose what to believe and for us oldies, the life experience to be able to deduce when something does not add up. This pandemic certainly does not add up.

This stuff really scares me
...not for my life or future(there is not much left on the roll) but for the future of our children and their children.

Dabbling with our DNA/RNA means that we are going to be genetically modified....and who knows what that may mean for future genreations...or for the human race as a whole, if |Bill Gates gets his way and persuades governments to make vaccinations mandatory.
We are leaving future genrations with a parlous future in economic terms, without saddling them with the health issues that I fear these vaccines will deliver(and have delivered in third world countries where children have been used as guinea pigs....and the big pharma are given indemnity against litigation) the information is out there if you seek it out.

Please do not be bamboozled into having something that has not been adequately tested....and question what you are being told.
We really do need to wake up.
Old 31-07-2020, 18:01   #725
Beacon of light

13 NONCLINICAL TOXICOLOGY 13

This is section 13 in all vaccine packages.

If you look down the list there are NO vaccines that have been assessed for their carcinogenic(cancer causing) potential...none have been assessed as to their possibilities of causing mutations and most of them have not been assessed on their affects on fertility

Some vaccines omit section 13...which means they aren't telling their findings.

How can pharmaceutical companies encourage the use of vaccines that have not been assessed as to their dangers for future health issues?
Well, that is easy to answer...whatever health issues are caused in the future...it will be KERCHING for Pharma...and they know that they have immunity against legal cases being brought against them...so for them it is win-win.

Don't take my word for it...check it out while you still can.
Big Pharma don't want you to know this and will soon lobby to have the information removed so that you remain in the dark.
Old 31-07-2020, 22:05   #726
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
...did not want to cross the fairies.
And that is so easily done nowadays, just tell 'em there's no such thing as a gay marraige then watch the fur & feathers fly, they really do need to get thicker skins ....... oh 'hang on a min, you didn't mean those fairies .... ah, right!
Old 01-08-2020, 10:37   #727
Beacon of light

No Son...I meant the bluebell fairies, but that does not mean you are wrong.
DaveinGermany likes this.
Old 01-08-2020, 10:42   #728
Beacon of light

Quote:
The recently released statistics for deaths locally show absolutely NO RISE in numbers in spite of the Plandemic.
Just an update on this.....the figures for deaths LOCALLY have not only NOT RISEN.....they have actually FALLEN...yet we are subjected to more control measures.

Something very funny going on...and I do not mean funny Ha-ha.
Old 01-08-2020, 15:36   #729
Beacon of light

The new raft of localised restrictions....does it make any sense at all?

We can go to the pub, we can eat out, but I am not permitted to visit my daughter and her family in their home.

I can mingle with those who are an unknown quantity, but cannot legally be in the company of family, whose health I know inside out(a daughter who has not been outside her house since October, two children who have not been out in social settings since the end of March.....and a son in law who wears PPE in his work environment.).

We have observed the restrictions, social distanced, gone shopping infrequently and for very short periods of time.

It seems to be something of a knee jerk reaction....the Covid numbers maybe up, but then the more you test and the more you find.
Add to this the fact that the local death rate from any cause has fallen.

I am not impressed.
monkey hanger likes this.
Old 02-08-2020, 11:13   #730
Beacon of light

The latest development is to reinstate the lockdown for all those over the age of Fifty.....but this time there will be personal risk evaluations. The older you are and the more health issues you have will mean your risk rises accordingly.
This is a complicated issue...
Who are going to do these risk evaluations and how is this going to be policed???

Are we going to be self declaring....because if we are I will be declaring that I am fit, healthy and only thirty five, because that is how I feel....and though I am 73 I am fitter than people half of my age.

I did not relish the original lockdown and since it eased I have gone out far less and for less time....I have not used public transport, I have done far more than I have felt was necessary.
So if the lockdown is reinstated I might not observe it.

The local level of death has fallen....and that is deaths from ANY cause.
We are being collectively hoodwinked and subjected to the most damaging social control experiment.
We are being robbed of our freedom.
Now I know that there will be some who don't see this....but this is how I read it.

Last edited by Margaret Pilkington; 02-08-2020 at 11:19.
Old 02-08-2020, 18:57   #731
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Wel, I'll be one of the first over fifties they force into isolation because I'm sick...

...and tired of the way it is being handled, not one sensible non-confusing rule has been passed on to we the suffering public since they allowed pubs to open.
Do you suppose they spend the day propping up the bar and then throw some drunken thought our way just before pouring themselves into a taxi and going home?
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 19:14   #732
Beacon of light

Less...I don't know how they work it out.
your way seems as good as any and for them it is pleasurable...but for us it is demoralising, frustrating and breeds discontent.

Is it that they want to see how far they can drive us before we start a revolution.

All that said I read some opinions in inline papers and there are some people who seem to want to have their freedoms taken away.
I feel like a 12 year old who has been grounded, but I have done nothing wrong...well unless they have been reading my rebellious posts that question their sanity(I was going to say wisdom...but the closest some of these experts come to wisdom is still having their teeth and using a Wisdom toothbrush)

Less there is no cure for what we've got...neither is there a vaccine.
Old 02-08-2020, 19:37   #733
God Member

I like this doctor’s pieces, he writes in plain language.
https://drmalcolmkendrick.org/2020/0...fear/#comments

But even more interesting are some of the web links within the comments from other people.
Here’s one that confirms Dr. Kendrick’s assertion that, in England at least, you can never recover from Covid.
https://www.cebm.net/covid-19/why-no...tical-anomaly/
Exile on Spencer St is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 19:53   #734
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
The latest development is to reinstate the lockdown for all those over the age of Fifty.....but this time there will be personal risk evaluations. The older you are and the more health issues you have will mean your risk rises accordingly.
so yer now now believing the media?cos thats who is saying this as far as i'm aware.
Old 02-08-2020, 20:54   #735
Beacon of light

I am reporting what the media are saying(A couple of weeks ago Michael Gove assured us that masks would NOT be mandatory, two days later it was announced they would be....by Boris)....and where is this coming from?

Well, it is supposed to be from Government....that Boris is considering what is termed a 'nuclear option'.
That he has put our locality into a lockdown says much Cashy.....the figures for deaths in the area from ANY cause have fallen.
So what is all this about?
It is about instilling fear and exerting control.
It is not about keeping us safe.

There is no logic to what is being done.
How is it I can go to a pub.....a place where the other customers are an unknown quantity?
I can go and have a meal in a restaurant....in fact from tomorrow we are being offered inducements to do so....again this is a place where I can be in close enough contact to someone I don't know....whose health I don't know.....but if I want to visit my daughter and her family....this is illegal.

In spite of the fact that she has not been out of her house since October, and her children have not been out since March.
I have been out, but infrequently, I have observed social distancing and hand washing, but have not used masks.
How does the possibility of this new edict make sense?
People have been going to the beach, they have been having rave ups, there has been another protest where there was no social distancing......the last protests did not produce a spike in cases of Covid ...it is all knee jerk stuff.
We are being lied to, bamboozled.
It is easier to dupe someone than it is to convince them that they are being duped....someone famous said that and my goodness it is so true!

And if it does come to pass, as the media are saying it will, then I won't be following these half assed rules

Last edited by Margaret Pilkington; 02-08-2020 at 20:56.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..