Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree2025Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-08-2020, 18:01   #961
Beacon of light

Re: Corona Virus

I am posting this link to a video that was a SCRIPTED SIMULATION...but watch it and then ask yourself whether you believe what we are being fed about the Coronavirus.

https://www.joshwhotv.com/video/2527...e-of-the-psyop

It is one hour and fifteen minutes long but ask yourself how this group of people who were in the simulation to accurately postulate what has ACTUALLY happened...and months before the plandemic hit the world.

Yes....there has been withdrawal of information...stuff that had been there on the internet is no longer there....but misinformation spread by governments are still there.

This stuff scares me

Last edited by Margaret Pilkington; 28-08-2020 at 18:04.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 29-08-2020, 12:19   #962
Full Member+

Just watched it "BLOODY HELL"
ferret man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2020, 14:16   #963
Beacon of light

Yes.
I posted it against my better judgement, fearing that I would be branded a 'nutter' and tin foil hatter...or a conspiracy theorist...except when confronted by so much evidence and stuff that happened months BEFORE this plandemic arrived...well, you have to be worried.
Governments do not exist to make our lives better, they only exist to make their lives better and the lives of those people with money and influence(I have neither, by the way)
The world is ruled by big pharma(The CDC and WHO are manipulated by them) and they see us all as potential fodder and money in their coffers

I have been aware of a lot of this stuff since the beginning of the lockdown...and it gives me sleepless nights.
We really do need to wake up and smell the coffee but I fear it is too late and there is too much against us.

Last edited by Margaret Pilkington; 29-08-2020 at 14:19.
Old 29-08-2020, 17:12   #964
God Member

Thanks for posting that link, Margaret.
Everyone who believes they have an open mind should spare 75 minutes of their lockdowned lives to watch it.
Exile on Spencer St is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2020, 19:42   #965
Beacon of light

It will be 75 minutes where they sit open mouthed and gaining the information that should be presented to everyone who doubts that this has been engineered.
It scares me...not for me, but for those who come after us.
It is like a very bad science fiction mopvie...except it is happening right now and nothing is being done about it.
Old 29-08-2020, 21:47   #966
Beacon of light

I have been heartened to see that in a number of countries there have been demonstrations regarding the plandemic....that there are others who are as worried as me.
Maybe, just maybe the powers that are behind all this will realise that they have been rumbled....except they have so much power on their side it would be easy for them to crush dissenters.
monkey hanger and ferret man like this.
Old 30-08-2020, 09:41   #967
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exile on Spencer St View Post
Anyway, hope they sorted you out.

I've met him often enough & yes someone does need to sort him out!
Old 30-08-2020, 13:19   #968
God Member

Special prize of a used mask to anyone who can find any reference on the BBC web site or radio about this.

https://lockdownsceptics.org/

And for those who took the time to watch the video posted by Margaret but just don’t believe our wonderful, independent media would resort to the kind of smear tactics mentioned therein, read how it was headlined in the Daily Moan.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...wn-London.html

Notice also that the lass who works for the NHS and whistle-blew on her Certificate of Bo**ocks (awarded to her for, in her words, doing nothing) is “being investigated”.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...load-b-ks.html

Thought her tweeted response was great:
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 233EAD59-2714-40C0-BE36-D4CDA368432D.jpeg (47.9 KB, 7 views)
kestrelx and monkey hanger like this.
Old 30-08-2020, 14:40   #969
Beacon of light

I noticed in the Mail online that they were keen to label those demonstrators as conspiracy theorists.
A label that allows them to shut down those of the population who are asking questions...and labelling them conspiracy theorists is calling them NUTTERS...without actually saying that.

The inconvenient evidence is there(in governemt documents, a simulation exercise that is so near the truth it is scary...AND FIVE MONTHS before the virus hit) if you want to see it...but I guess it is more comfortable to have your head in the sand(but not safer)
I also noticed the lass who did the whistle blowing too...loved her tweeted response.

The bottom line is that the media do not want us to know that this is a huge con job.
They do not want us to think..or put two and two together.
They know that a lot of people CAN'T think, but will swallow whatever pap is served to them by the media.

I would far rather be awake than WOKE
Old 31-08-2020, 09:58   #970
God Member

being a virus conspiracy or a virus denier is far removed from many demonstators who regard the situation of lockdowns etc. being completely OTT in how its being handled at the moment. could be that the media were quite upset that the whole thing did not kick off big style and was quite peaceful as any demonstration goes.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2020, 10:54   #971
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey hanger View Post
being a virus conspiracy or a virus denier is far removed from many demonstators who regard the situation of lockdowns etc. being completely OTT in how its being handled at the moment. could be that the media were quite upset that the whole thing did not kick off big style and was quite peaceful as any demonstration goes.
Noticed this placard in London on Saturday.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg E93C4AF1-3C9B-46F9-A31A-B3619C2F4F53.jpeg (29.7 KB, 4 views)
Old 31-08-2020, 10:59   #972
Beacon of light

I think that is spot on...it just missed out the two words ' Main Stream'.
cashman and monkey hanger like this.
Old 03-09-2020, 09:05   #973
Senior Member+

Question Re: Corona Virus

How many people do you know that have died from this Covid-19? I can see it hasn't killed the regulars on here. So what's going on?
kestrelx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 09:15   #974
Beacon of light

For me the answer is a big fat zero.
Old 03-09-2020, 09:21   #975
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

It killed my old mate and he had no underlying crap in fact he was still doing Marathons. so odd off trying to stir it up.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..