Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree2025Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24-09-2020, 11:17   #1051
Beacon of light

Re: Corona Virus

It seems like the more you dig the more you find......and much of this is in reputable non-conspiracy theory publications.
But it is harder to convince people they are being fooled than it is to fool them(Mark Twain...I might have paraphrased it a bit) so the tomfoolery continues apace....with public approval.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 24-09-2020, 11:19   #1052
Beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
It seems like the mainstream media are picking up(very late) on the possibility of conflict of interest of one of the main SAGE advisors....Sir Patrick Vallance.....£000,000 from shares in the vaccine producer Wellcome.
I am sure that wellcome also have links to.......BILL GATES!
Is that a conspiracy as well?

Let us hope they look into the rest of the SAGE group too....Prof. van Tam, Sharon Peacock,
Maria Zambon, Jeremy Farrar Edward Mullins.....the list goes on....all of these have links to those who would benefit financially from the current situation.

Dominic Cummingg also has his fingerprints on this....as does Ben Warner.....interests in data mining and biotech firms....all are involved in deciding what we, the little people can do....and they are NOT interested in our health or our safety....just their own agendas.

Call me what you want...I will continue to try to give you information.(asi come across it)
What you then do with it is entirely up to you.

Post script....I have had this information for a number of months, but refrained from posting it because of the possibility of being labelled....but the ridiculous way things are going, I could not hang onto it anymore.
that should read £600,000...sorry for the sausage fingers....and for not spotting it earlier.
Old 24-09-2020, 12:30   #1053
Beacon of light

something else for you to consider.
Old 24-09-2020, 21:10   #1054
Beacon of light

https://www.stress.org/open-letter-f...-belgian-media
This is an open letter written by Doctors and health care providers in Belgium.
It is a long read, but it covers much of what I have been posting....including the disappearance of dissenting opinions on social media platforms.
It also addresses the conflict of interests of those who have been making the policy decisions..
Please read it.
Old 24-09-2020, 21:20   #1055
Beacon of light

And to show this is genuine here is the list of signatories.....and this will provide access to the original document.
https://docs4opendebate.be/en/signatories/

This is just prevent the conspiracy theory label.
When so many people...educated in the field of medicine feel the need to express their concerns in such a manner, the alarm bells should be ringing.
*huisarts means GP
monkey hanger likes this.

Last edited by Margaret Pilkington; 24-09-2020 at 21:25.
Old 25-09-2020, 07:27   #1056
Beacon of light

These figures are freely available from the ONS website....but you have to seek them out.
Daily Deaths:-
Cancer 450.
Coronary diseases 174
Stroke 99
Dementia 192
Covid19 21
The government do not want you to know this...they just want to tell you the figures who have tested positive...and in the absence of symptoms, these are not clinical cases.
Fear....the tool of coercion, the tool of control.
monkey hanger likes this.
Old 25-09-2020, 09:23   #1057
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
And to show this is genuine here is the list of signatories.....and this will provide access to the original document.
https://docs4opendebate.be/en/signatories/

This is just prevent the conspiracy theory label.
When so many people...educated in the field of medicine feel the need to express their concerns in such a manner, the alarm bells should be ringing.
*huisarts means GP
has anyone looked at things the other way round. are the conspiracy theorists the present government advisors or the main stream media. things work both ways.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2020, 10:18   #1058
Beacon of light

You are right MH.....the governments of the world are using tactics that could be considered as terrorism, but they aren't because they are being done by governments.

Have you seen the antics that have gone on in the state of Victoria, Australia.The Nazi stormtroopers would have ben proud of the states' Premier Dan andrews for the way the police force took on dissenters.
nicola68 and monkey hanger like this.
Old 25-09-2020, 10:36   #1059
Beacon of light

I wonder if Robert F Kennedy Junior is considered a 'conspiracy theorist'. and the answer to that is yes, he IS considered to be just that.
Why? because he is a dissenter...he is not keen to toe the party line so main stream media publications are smearing him and doing their best to discredit him.
This is the role of the mainstream med ia in this bun fight. They are not there to investigate...they are there to help ratchet up fear levels just a little bit more.
Robert F Kennedy spoke to a large gathering in Berlin just less than a month ago.
He is a respected lawyer...an educated man.
He clearly outlined the sinister agenda being played out by governments under the guise of Covid 19.
so if you consider me to be a conspiracy theorist...well, all I can say is....I am in good company!

Last edited by Margaret Pilkington; 25-09-2020 at 10:43.
Old 26-09-2020, 07:17   #1060
God Member

if you do not follow st.greta you are a climate change denier. you do not follow the government on the virus you are a conspiracy theorist. you do not kneel to the BLM you are a racist. people just cannot debate anything nowadays without those with alternative views having a lable put on you. all this seems to have started with the PC brigade and the ability from then on to speak your mind.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2020, 07:53   #1061
Beacon of light

I will continue to say it how I see it.
Really all those things stifle debate and while they bang on about diversity, they do not want diversity of ideas, they want conformity.
Conformity of ideas leads to stagnation of thought.....stagnation of thought means that you no loner think at all.
You just follow the party line......not for me.
Old 26-09-2020, 10:01   #1062
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Rubbish i follow no party line at all i do what i think is correct.and do not slag the others off.
Old 26-09-2020, 10:06   #1063
Full Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Rubbish i follow no party line at all i do what i think is correct.and do not slag the others off.
Thought you were on the wrong post for a mo. i follow
ferret man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2020, 10:43   #1064
Beacon of light

Cashy, that is because you know how to think for yourself...and continue to think for yourself...you are also very good at saying it how you see it.
Old 26-09-2020, 20:03   #1065
Beacon of light

There isn't much fun about what is happening right now, but I saw thia nad just HAD to share it.

There are only four ways this lockdown can end...you will either come out of it a Monk, a chunk, a drunk or a hunk...so you had better choose wisely

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..